UPSC Combine Medical Service Interview Schedule 2015 UPSC CMS Interview Schedule 2015 Check Interview Date & Time Call Letter List Of Documents UPSC Combined Medical Service Interview Dates Updates
UPSC CMS Interview Call Letter 2015
Click Here to Check UPSC CMS 2015 Exam Result : Declared Now
LATEST UPDATE : e-Summon Letter for Interview of Combined Medical Services Exam 2015 are available for Download Now…………Candidates can Download their Interview Call Letters from the link available below…………..
Click Here to Download UPSC CMS Interview Call Letter 2015 : Available for Download Now
Union Public Service Commission is Supreme recruitment body in India for filling posts in Union, Central Government through written examination. UPSC advising on the suitability of officers for appointment on promotion as well as transfer-on-deputation, advising the Government on all matters relating to methods of Recruitment to various services and posts. UPSC had conducted a Combine Medical Service (CMS) written exam on 28th June, 2015. Short Listed candidates are called up for Interview by UPSC.
Schedule Of Interview:- Interviews for Combine Medical Service will be scheduled to start on 21 September to 24 September 2015. Interview will be held on different dates & different time prescribed by UPSC.
Interview Call Letter:- Interview call letter will be send to all eligible candidates on the email-Id/ resident address furnished by them.
Final Selection will be based on marks of Interview prescribed by UPSC. UPSC fully hold the right of set cut off marks for Interview & short listing method for selection.
How to Fill Attestation Form:-
- Candidates kindly fill up the Attestation Form (available in Commissions website http://www.upsc.gov.in/) and get the same duly attested by a Gazetted Officer, with one recent photograph (Passport size) (5 cms x 7 cms) affixed on it at the space specified therein and submit the same on the day of checking of original documents/certificates.
- Candidate is also required to bring two additional identical photographs self signed on front in ink and mentioning your (i) Roll Number, (ii) Date of interview and (iii) the name of the Post in the back of it. Only the upper half of the photograph should be utilized for writing Roll Number etc. and the lower half should be left blank for Official use.
List Of Documents:- The shortlisted candidates are advised to attend the Interviews with all the necessary documents listed as under in original and a set of copies attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Proof of age (10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate or any other acceptable document).Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC / 10th Class/ Intermediate / Degree and PG if any.
- Experience certificate in prescribed Performa from Head Of Organization/ Department.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority for the purpose under seal of the office.
- Candidates have to present relevant documents regarding change in name after matriculation on marriage or remarriage or divorce etc.Candidates have to submit certificates related to Age Relaxation.
- No Objection Certification from the present employer.
- ID Proof in original and a Xerox copy.
Candidates can download the Interview Schedule from the link given below:-
For More Information Please Visit: http://www.upsc.gov.in/
Candidates can leave their comments about this post. If there is any query regarding this post, you can share with us. We will try to solve your query.