SEBI Assistant Manager (Grade-A) Recruitment 2020 Check Full Application Process For 147 SEBI Grade-A Recruitment 2020 SEBI Recruitment 2020 For 147 AM Notification SEBI Asst. Manager Recruitment 2020 SEBI Recruitment Eligibility SEBI Exam 2020 SEBI Careers 2020
SEBI Assistant Manager (Grade-A) Recruitment 2020
Latest Update 31.07.2020 : Due To Covid19 Outbreak Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Has Extended the Last Date for 147 Assistant Manager Vacancies …. Now Candidates Can Apply Till 31.10.2020 Check the details info from the link given below…….
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) invites applications from Indian citizens for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream and Engineering Stream 2020. SEBI reserves the right to fill up the post or not to fill up the post at all.
Know SEBI :-
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), is a statutory regulatory body established by an Act of Parliament, to protect the interests of investors in securities, to promote the development of and to regulate the securities market.
Detail of Vacancies :-
Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) :- 147 Posts
|Stream Of Posts||Number Of Vacant Posts|
Age Limit :-
- A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on February 29, 2020 i.e., candidate must have been born on or after March 01, 1990.
- The upper age-limit prescribed above will be relaxable:i.up to a maximum of five years for candidates belonging to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe if the posts are reserved for them;ii.upto a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates if the posts are reserved for them;
Educational Qualification :-
- Master’s Degree in any discipline OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering OR
- Chartered Accountant OR
- Company Secretary OR
- Chartered Financial Analyst OR
- Cost & Work Accountant
Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University / Institute.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics And Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers / Information Technology.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineeringfrom a recognized University / Institute.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineeringfrom a recognized University / Institute.
Master’s Degree in Statistics / Economics / Commerce / Business Administration (Finance) / Econometricsfrom a recognized University / Institute.
Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / English / Economics / Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree levelfrom a recognized University / Institute.
Selection Process :-
Mode of selection shall be a three stage process i.e.
- Phase I (on-line screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 markseach),
- Phase II (on-line examination consisting of twopapers of 100 marks each) and
- Phase III (Interview).
Pay Scale :-
The pay scaleof officers in Grade A is Rs. 28150 – 1550(4) – 34350 – 1750 (7) – 46600 – EB – 1750 (4) – 53600 – 2000 (1) – 55600 (17 years)
Application Fee :-
Rs. 1000/- as application fee cum intimation charges for Unreserved and OBC (NCL) category and Rs. 100/- as intimation charges for SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates.
How to Pay Fee :-
The payment can be made by using only Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master Card/Maestro), Credit cards, Internet Banking , IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply :-
Candidates are required to apply Online through the website www.sebi.gov.in from 07.03.2020 to 23.03.2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates need not submit the system generated print out of the ON-LINE application to SEBI’s office.
Step by Step Apply Procedure :
- Applicants are required to go to SEBI’s website ‘www.sebi.gov.in’ and open the link “Careers”. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled “SEBI RECRUITMENT EXERCISE – RECRUITMENT OFOFFICER GRADE A (ASSISTANT MANAGER) – 2020” and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the “FINAL SUBMIT” BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate and his/her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the “VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS” and “SAVE & NEXT” button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo, Signature, Left Thumb impression and hand writing declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines detailed under point “C” given below.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before “FINAL SUBMIT”.
- Modify details, if required, and click on “FINAL SUBMIT” only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on “PAYMENT” Tab and proceed for payment
- Click on “SUBMIT” button.
- Candidates shall be solely responsible for filling up the online applications correctly. In case of invalid applications due to errors committed by the applicant no claims for refund of application fees/intimation charges so collected shall be entertained by the Board.
- To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised to pay the application fees/ intimation charges and register online at the earliest.
- Board does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reason.
Important Dates :-
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||07.03.2020|
|Closure of registration of application||31/10/2020|
|Closure for editing application details||31/10/2020|
|Last date for printing your application||15/11/2020|
|Online Fee Payment||31/10/2020|
|Availability of Call Letters on SEBI website (for On-Line Examinations)||Will be intimated by email/SMS|
|Phase I On-Line Examination||Dates will be intimated|
|Phase II On-Line Examination||Dates will be intimated|
|Phase III Interview||Dates will be intimated|