UPHESC Principal Syllabus 2020 UPHESC UG PG Colleges Principal Exam Syllabus 2020 Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission Principal Post Exam Syllabus 2020 Check UPHESC Pracharya Syllabus 2019 UPHESC Principal Exam Pattern 2020 UPHESC Exam Syllabus 2020 for Advertisement Number-49 Download UPHESC Principal Written Exam Syllabus pdf 2019
UPHESC Principal Syllabus 2020
About Recruitment & Advt. No. 49 :
Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission has recently announce the recruitment of 290 Posts for Principal Designation in the Non – Governmental Under Graduated & Post Graduated Colleges against the Advertisement Number-49. A Large Number of Candidates filled their Online application form. The Process of Submitting Online Application Process is Conducted From the Date 15.03.2019 & Conducted till the last date 23.05.2019. Candidates can check the Details of the recruitment of UPHESC Principal post from the below link.
About Exam :
All the Candidates filled there application form Successfully and now are waiting for there Exam. Soon the Exam date will be Announce on the UPHESC official website. The Exam will be Written type for the above vacant post.
All the Candidates who filled there application form successfully are started there preparation for the Exam. Nowadays it is not easy to clear a exam until you did not have the right and prescribed Exam matter to study. All the Candidates start preparation but they have a broad exam syllabus to study in a short time period. Also the Candidates got confuse about what and How to Study. So here is the Best solution of that problem. Here we are sharing the Exam pattern and Syllabus for the above recruitment exam.
Exam Pattern : The Exam Pattern is as follows:
- The Exam will be written Objective Type.
- The Exam will be of 100 marks.
- The Question paper will be divided into Two Parts, Part-A General Knowledge and Part-B Administrative Aptitude
- Part-A will be of 30 marks and Part-B will be of 70 Marks.
Exam Syllabus : The Exam syllabus is as follows :
Part-A General Knowledge
Current Affairs –
- Current Events of State, National and International Importance
- Personalities in News
- Games Sports and Multi media
- Science, Technology Environment in Contemporary Context.
Indian Polity, History, Economy and Geography –
- Indian Constitute and Polity.
- India History and National Movement.
- Indian Economy.
- Basic Indian Geography.
- Indian Art, Literature and Culture.
Information and Computer Technology (ICT) –
- ICT: Advantages, disadvantages and uses.
- Basic of Internet and Its applications.
- Developments in Educational Technology.
Part-B Administrative Aptitude
Higher Education System –
- Institutions of higher learning and research of India.
- Formal and Distance Education.
- General and Professional Education.
- Regulatory bodies for Higher education with simple reference to UGC, NCTE, AICTE, MCI, NAAC, BCI and RCI.
Governance and Administration of Higher Education in U.P. –
- University and Colleges : Authorities, Bodies and Boards.
- Service Conditions of teaching, non-teaching staff and principal.
- Recognition and affiliation of Colleges.
- Pattern and Conduct of Examination.
- Good Governance in Higher Education.
Acts, Statues and Ordinance related to Higher Education –
- U.P. University Act-1973
- U.P. Higher Education Service Commission Act.
- University Statues ordinances and Regulations.
- UGC Act and Regulations.
Financial Management –
- Source of Financial Assistance.
- Financial Management in Colleges.
- Operations of Accounts.
- Budget and Audit System.
- Knowledge of Financial handbook.
Rights and Duties of Principal –
- Rights and Duties of Principal with reference to different stake Holders.
- Development and Maintenance of Facilities and Assets.
- Role of Principal in promoting excellence in academic and co-curricular activities.
- Maintenance of discipline and order.
- Promotion of ethics and values in academic institutions.
Final Words :
Candidates Can Bookmark (www.Jobriya.in) us to get the latest alerts regarding this post and Other related Exam, Result and Admit Card. We will try to keep you updated.
Important Link :
|Syllabus||Detailed UPHESC Principal Syllabus pdf|
|Admit Card||Download UPHESC Principal Admit Card|
|Detailed Recruitment||Detailed UPHESC Principal Posts Recruitment|
|Official Website||https://www.uphesconline.org/ OR https://site.uphesc.org/|
Candidates can drop their Queries and Doubts in the Below Comment Box. We will try to reach you as soon as possible.