Allahabad University UGAT Admit Card 2019 AU UGAT Hall Ticket/Call Letter 2018 Download Allahabad University B.A. B.Sc. B.Com. Exam Date Allahabad University UGAT Exam Latest News Updates 2019 Allahabad University B.A LLB Entrance Exam Admit Card 2019 Allahabad University Entrance Exam Admit Card 2019
Allahabad University UGAT Admit Card 2019
Latest Updates On 12-04-2019 :- Good News! Online application is started from 12-04-2019 to 03-05-2019 and From this year No Marks will be Deducted for any wrong Answer i.e, No Negative Marking in Entrance Exams and University will soon Publish Entrance admit card. Candidates Can Check More Information related to Marking system from the Image as Given below………………….
Allahabad University :-
is recently announced the Under Graduation admission test and there are many candidates who desire to get admission in Allahabad University are applying for the admission by filling the application form. Now the application submission is closed. Now the application submission is closed. Last date for application submission was Different Dates For Various Courses.
About Exam :-
After Concluding the Entrance Application, the Allahabad University is going to Conduct the Online Written Examination of Allahabad University UGAT 2018-19. The Exam will be held on the various Exam centers. From Below Table You Can Check Date Of Entrance Examination And Date Of Releasing Admit Cards.
Date Of Entrance Examination
Date Of Releasing Admit Cards
|UGAT||27 to 29 May 2019 For all Subjects
20 to 22 May for B.Sc (Home Science)
|One Week Before the Admission Test|
|B.A LLB||27 to 29 May 2019||One Week Before the Admission Test|
|B.Ed||29 May to 5 June 2019||One Week Before the Admission Test|
|Institute of Professional Studies (IPS) Admission Test 2018||29 May to 5 June 2019||One Week Before the Admission Test|
Exam Pattern For UGAT :-
- B.A. Admission Test (Intermediate Standard) –
- English or Hindi (Language and Literature) (Select any one) 25 Questions
- General Awareness 25 Questions
- General Mental Ability Test 25 Questions
- Subject Test (chose any 03)75 Questions
Out of seven subjects, namely Civics, Economics, Geography, History, Logic, Sanskrit, and Urdu each subject will have 25 questions of Intermediate level. The candidate will have to opt any three subjects from amongst these and shall answer all the questions from the three subjects so opted.Admission to B.F.A.and B.P.A.will also be done on the basis of this test.
- B.F.A Admission (Intermediate Level) –
Practical Test: To be held in the Department
- Objective Drawingwith light and shade (in any medium)Time :90 Minutes, Maximum Marks :150
- Memory Drawing(in any medium)Time: 90 Minutes, Maximum Marks : 150
- B.P.A. Admission (Intermediate Level) –
The candidate shall appear in UGAT(B.A.)test for admission in BPA Course. They shall opt BPA in application form.They mustappearin the UGAT(B.A.)testthe University and practical test of the Department of Music and Performing Arts.
- B.Sc. Admission Test-(Intermediate Standard) –
- Common to B.Sc. (Biology), B.Sc. (Mathematics), B.Sc. (Bio) + B.Sc. (Home Sc.), B.Sc. (Maths) + B.Sc. (Home Sc.). General English or General Hindi (Select anyone) 20 Questions
- General Awareness 10 Questions
- Science Group (Intermediate level) 120 Questions
There will be 40 questions in each of the following four subjects: 1. Physics, 2. Chemistry, 3. Mathematics and 4. Biology. Candidates of Maths stream[including B.Sc. (Maths) + B.Sc. (Home Sc.)] have to select 120 questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, and that of Biology stream[including B.Sc. (Bio.) + B.Sc. (Home Sc.)]have to select 120 questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- B. Com. Admission Test (Intermediate Standard) –
- General English or General Hindi (Select any one) 25 Questions
- General Awareness 25 Questions
- Commerce (Intermediate level) 100 Questions
- B.Sc. (Home Science):-
Only such female applicants who have passed or appeared at the Intermediate Examination conducted by the U.P. Board/C.B.S.E./I.C.S.E. or an examination equivalentexamination either with
(a) Science Group, or
(b) With any other Group having Home Science as one of the subjects after having passed the High School (or equivalent) examination with Science Group are eligible to apply for the Undergraduate Admission Test for B.Sc. (Home Science).
- General English or Hindi 25
- General Awareness 25
- Subject related (Home Science) 100
All the Candidates are advised to be in touch with the official website of Allahabad University for getting the latest update regarding the Exam, Admit Card and Result.
Important Link Area
|Allahabad University UGAT Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Allahabad University UGAT Admission Process||Click Here|
Candidates can share their Doubts, Queries and Suggestions in the Comment Box Given Below. We will assist you soon.