BCECE Counseling 2017 Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Counseling Date & Schedule 2017 Check Counseling Notification BCECE Entrance Exam Counseling Date 2017 Check Notification
BCECE Entrance Exam Counseling Date 2017
Latest Updated on 14-09-2017 :BCECEB has released the Counseling Schedule for PCB & PCM Group & Rank card Downloading Link………….Download the Official Counseling Notice through the Link Given Below…………….
Click Here to Download BCECE PCB Group Rank card – available Now on 08.09.2017
About BCECE : Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board known as (BCECEB) is constituted under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995. It conducts competitive examinations every year for admissions in various professional courses of Medical Engineering and Agricultural streams in the Institutions of the state of Bihar. Entrance Exam conducted on the Date 18/06/2017.
1. Registration: ► Candidates are required to fill in the BCECE 2017 Roll Number, Candidate Name, Father Name and date of birth.
► If the details are correct, Candidates are required to enter the following: Address for Contact Mobile No Security Question Password: must be 8-13 characters, have one special character, one upper case letter, one lower case letter and one special character
2. Choice Filling and Locking : Candidates must log in using the BCECE 2017 Roll No and password. Candidates will have the following options after they log in After filling in the registration details candidates must fill the choices as per their BCECE 2017 Merit. They must lock the choices and take a printout of the filled in choices for further reference They can use the change password to change their password. a. Registration Details b. Available Choices c. Fill Choices d. Display Filled Choices e. Change password f. Provisional Allotment Letter
2nd Counseling Dates : 28.08.2017 to 31.08.2017
3. Provisional Seat Allotment:
► Candidates must check their allotment status BCECE 2017 Provisional Allotment letter after downloading it.
►They must report to the Counselling centre as specified in the allotment letter for handwriting verification.
4. Handwriting verification:
► A uniform procedure of taking specimen handwriting of each candidate to compare the same with the handwriting of the text written on the OMR answer sheets corresponding to candidate’s roll no. has been adopted.
► This is to make sure and verify the identities of successful candidates appearing at the time of counseling and in order to prevent impersonation.
5. Final BCECE 2017 Seat Allotment:
► Candidates who have successfully cleared the handwriting test held for verification of identities can log in to check their final BCECE 2017 Seat Allotment.
► They must download the Final BCECE 2017 Allotment letter that will be available for download.
► They must report for document verification and fee payment as specified in the allotment letter for BCECE 2017.
6. Document Verification and Admission: Candidates who have been allotted seats in the final BCECE 2017 Seat Allotment must download the Final BCECE 2017 Seat Allotment Letter and report to the allotted institution for document verificaton and completion of admission formalities
BCECE 2017 Documents Required for Verification:
► Final BCECE 2017 Seat Allotment Letter
► Hall Ticket, Marks Sheet and Passing Certificate of 10th std.
► Hall Ticket, Marks Sheet and Passing Certificate of 12th std.
►BCECE Admit Card for Stage 1 and 2.
► 6 photographs similar to the ones used in the Online Application of BCECE 2017
► Counseling Letter of BCECE 2017
► Category Certificate (if applicable).
► Medical Certificate as specified.
► Any other documents if required.
For More Detail Please Visit – http://bceceboard.com/
Candidates may drop there valuable comments in the comment box. if they have any question about the post then they are invited to comment on the post.