Border Roads Organisation Syllabus 2016 BRO Exam Syllabus 2016 BRO Multi Skilled Worker Syllabus 2016 Border Roads Organization Tradesman Exam Pattern Trade wise Syllabus pdf Download
BRO Multi Skilled Worker Syllabus 2016
Border Roads Organisation (BRO) has invited Online Applications for 2176 Multi Skilled Worker, Draughtsman, Vehicle Mechanic, Driver Mechanical Transport and various other Posts. There are differ exam pattern for differ post,. The Candidates are facing many difficulties in their preparation, So candidate are confuse about the preparation of exam and exam pattern, To remove this problem our expertise team provide the detail of selection process and about Exam syllabus. With The help of this post candidates can improve their best preparation to give the best in the examination. So, candidates also must have to pay more attention towards their preparation. Now, we are providing the latest scheme of examination and syllabus for your best preparation regards this test of conducted by B.R.O.
Selection Process :-
Practical Test/ Trade Test
1. Physical Test :- The Candidate will have to undergo Physical Efficiency Test and those candidate who qualified this exam will be permitted to participate the next examination. The Marks Distribution in the PET Exam is as follows :-
|One Mile Race||Marks||No. of Pull Ups||Marks|
|Less than 5 Min. 40 Sec.||20||Up To 2||0|
|Less Than 5 Min 41 To 5 Min. 50 Sec.||16||3||1|
|Less Than 5 Min. 51Sec. To 6 Min.||12||4||2|
|Less Than 6 Min 01 Sec. To 6 Min 10 Sec.||10||5||3|
|Less Than 6 Min 11 Sec. To 6 Min 20 Sec.||08||6||4|
|Less Than 6 Min 21 Sec. To 6 Min 30 Sec.||06||7||5|
|Less Than 6 Min 31 Sec. To 6 Min 40 Sec.||04||8||6|
|Less Than 6 Min 41 Sec. To 6 Min 50 Sec||02||9||7|
|Less Than 6 Min 51 Sec. and Above.||00||10||8|
|—||—||11 & 12||9|
|—||—||13 & Above||10|
(b) Ditch jumping (9 Feet):– A Candidate jump a 9 feet Ditch in a first attempt. The Candidate will get 10 Marks, and if fails the candidate will get zero marks.
(c) Vertical Rope Climbing (20 Feet) :- A candidate will get 10 Marks if he climbs a 20 Feet Rope, touches the Hook/Knot at the top and comes down with the help of rope other wise he will get ‘0’ (Zero).
Note :- Candidate will have to score minimum 80% marks to qualify for Written Test except DD cases where qualifying marks are minimum 76 %.
2. Practice Test/ Trade Test :- Candidates will Have to undergo Practical / Trade test wherever applicable and those who qualify in Practical / Trade Test will only be permitted to attend Written Test.
3. Written Test :-
- The written test will be multiple choice or Subjective type. or Objective & Subjective type both .
- There will be a paper of 100 marks.
- The question paper will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi.
- The Time duration of the examination may vary from 1 hrs. to 3 hrs. Depending upon the trade test.
- The written exam syllabus is differ according to the post.
- The Written exam consist following Subject :-
- General Knowledge.
- General English/ General Hindi.
- General Arithmetic.
- Quantitative Skills.
- For the Technical post exam syllabus is according to educational/Technical Qualification.
Note- Candidate get more information with the help of the given below link about the syllabus of BRO Group ‘C’ exam ….
All the Candidates check Syllabus with the help of above details & If Candidates have any Query Regarding this post you can also drop your comment in comment box. Our Team will revert back soon.
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.