CLAT Notification 2018 Common Law Admission Test Notification CLAT 2018 Entrance Test Notification Online Application Apply Online NUALS CLAT 2018 Important dates Participating University Session 2018-2019
CLAT Notification 2018
LATEST UPDATE ON 28.12.2017 :- News for CLAT Aspirants !! CLAT 2018 will be conducted on 13 May, 2018. Candidates can Apply Online NOW from 01 January, 2018 to 31 March, 2018. Download Notice & APPLY ONLINE from the link given below…..
About CLAT :- The CLAT is an all India entrance examination conducted on rotation by THE NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF ADVANCED LEGAL STUDIES (NUALS) for admissions to their under-graduate and post-graduate degree programs (LL.B and LL.M). CLAT exam is conducted for Integrated Degree Course like BA-LLB, B.Com-LLB, B.Sc-LLB & Other Approved Coursed by Bar Council of India.
CLAT 2018 :- CLAT 2018 will be Student Friendly. CLAT 2018 Exam will be organized by THE NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF ADVANCED LEGAL STUDIES (NUALS).
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CLAT 2018:-
For Under-Graduate Programs:
- A Pass in 10+2 or an equivalent examination with a minimum of (i) Forty – Five percentage (45%) of mar ks in case of candidates belonging to unreserved/OBC/ Specially Abled Persons /NRI/NRI Sponsored categories and
- Forty percent age (40%) of marks in case of candidates be longing to SC/ST categories.
- Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination in March/ April , 2018 are also eligible to apply.
For Post- Graduate Programs:
- An LL. B . Degree or an equivalent examination with a minimum of Fifty – Five percentage ( 55%) of marks in case of candidates belonging to unreserved/OBC/ Specially Abled Persons /NRI/NRI Sponsored categories.
- Fifty percent age (50%) of marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/S T categories.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in April/May , 201 8 are also eligible to apply.
The fees to be remitted while submitting the online application form of CLAT 2018. The Fee Is 4,000 Rs. for General/OBC/PWD and other category candidates is Rs. 3,500/- (for SC and ST category candidates), excluding the bank charges or additional transaction costs for remitting the fees offline/online through payment gateways. The cost of previous years’ question papers is Rs.500/- (not included in the CLAT-2018 application fee of Rs.4,000/- or Rs.3,500/- as the case may be.)
|S. No.||Occurrence of Events||Date of Events|
|1||Availability Of Application forms||01 January, 2018
|2||Last Date for Online submission of application forms||31 March, 2018|
|3||Admit Cards Download||20 April, 2018|
|4||Date of Exam||13th May, 2018|
How to Apply:- Only Online Applications will be accepted. Candidates can apply online for CLAT 2018 Exam from the Official Website of CLAT Conducting Authority (www.clat.ac.in). Candidates can Apply Online from 01.01.2018 to 31.03.2018.
Last Date – 31/03/2018
For More Details Please Visit:- http://www.clat.ac.in/