CLAT Notification 2019 Common Law Admission Test Notification CLAT 2019 Entrance Test Notification Online Application Apply Online NUALS CLAT 2019 Important dates Participating University Session 2019 www.clat.ac.in CLAT 2019 Registration CLAT 2019 Eligibility CLAT 2019 Entrance Exam Date CLAT Notification Form 2019 CLAT 2019 Application Form Last Date 2019 CLAT Registration 2019
CLAT Notification 2019
About CLAT :-
The CLAT is an all India entrance examination conducted on rotation by THE NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF ADVANCED LEGAL STUDIES (NUALS) for admissions to their under-graduate and post-graduate degree programs (LL.B and LL.M). CLAT exam is conducted for Integrated Degree Course like BA-LLB, B.Com-LLB, B.Sc-LLB & Other Approved Coursed by Bar Council of India.
CLAT 2019 :-
CLAT 2019 will be Student Friendly. CLAT 2019 Exam will be organized by THE NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF ADVANCED LEGAL STUDIES (NUALS).
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CLAT 2019:-
For Under-Graduate Programs:-
- A Pass in 10+2 or an equivalent examination with a minimum of (i) Forty – Five percentage (45%) of mar ks in case of candidates belonging to unreserved/OBC/ Specially Abled Persons /NRI/NRI Sponsored categories and
- Forty percent age (40%) of marks in case of candidates be longing to SC/ST categories.
- Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination in March/ April , 2019 are also eligible to apply.
For Post- Graduate Programs:-
- An LL. B . Degree or an equivalent examination with a minimum of Fifty – Five percentage ( 55%) of marks in case of candidates belonging to unreserved/OBC/ Specially Abled Persons /NRI/NRI Sponsored categories.
- Fifty percent age (50%) of marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/S T categories.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in April/May , 2019 are also eligible to apply.
The pattern of Question Paper for the UG Courses in CLAT-2019
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||40|
|2.||Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||50|
The pattern of Question Paper and syllabus for the PG Programme in CLAT-2019
Duration Of CLAT-2019 Exam
|Multiple-Choice Questions||100 questions of one mark each|
50 Marks (Two Essay type questions each of 25 Marks) on the topics of law and
NOTE :- One mark each for wright ans and 0.25 Mark for each wrong answer.
The fees to be remitted while submitting the online application form of CLAT 2019. The Fee Is 4,000 Rs. for General/OBC/PWD and other category candidates is Rs. 3,500/- (for SC and ST category candidates), excluding the bank charges or additional transaction costs for remitting the fees offline/online through payment gateways. The cost of previous years’ question papers is Rs.500/- (not included in the CLAT-2019 application fee of Rs.4,000/- or Rs.3,500/- as the case may be.)
|S. No.||Occurrence of Events||Date of Events|
|1||Availability Of Application forms||13 January, 2019
|2||Last Date for Online submission of application forms||15 April, 2019|
|3||Admit Cards Download||—|
|4||Date of Exam||26th May, 2019|
How to Apply:-
Only Online Applications will be accepted. Candidates can apply online for CLAT 2019 Exam from the Official Website of CLAT Conducting Authority (www.clat.ac.in). Candidates can Apply Online from 13.01.2019 to 31.03.2019.
Important Link Area :-
|Syllabus Exam Pattern||CLICK HERE|
|Admit Card||CLAT Admit Card 2019|
Candidates drop their valuable comments in the comment box. Admin Panel of JobRiya will assist you at its best.www.jobriya.com