CWC JTA Steno Result 2016 Junior Superintendent Exam Central Warehousing Corporation Result CWC Junior Technical Assistant Result 2016 Cut Off marks Steno Manager Result Updates
CWC JTA/ Steno Exam Result 2016
LATEST UPDATE dated 05.01.2017 :- CWC has announced Online Written Exam Result for Management Trainee (General) & Stenographer Exam. Candidates can check their Result from the link given below…….
Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) conduct an Online Test for various 644 posts. In this recruitment, the posts of Management Trainee, Assistant Engineer, Accountant, Superintendent, Junior Superintendent, Junior Technical Assistant and Stenographer are involved. As Per Selection Process Online Exam was conducted First. CWC has conducted Written Exam for Junior Technical Assistant & Stenographer Post in November, 2016. So We will provide you all updates related to CWC Junior Superintendent Result 2016 here…..
Written Exam for JTA & Stenographer Post was conducted on 18 November, 2016. Exam for Jr. Superintendent, Superintendent, MT (G), MT (T), AE (Civil) & Accountant was conducted on 09, 10, 18 December, 2016. These Posts were Non technical so many Candidates appeared for Written Exam. CWC Junior Technical Assistant Exam Result 2016 will be declared shortly on https://www.cwcjobs.com/. CWC will upload list of Selected Candidates on its Official Website. It is expected that Result may Declared in December, 2016. So Keep in touch with us for latest updates.
- Click Here to Download Document Verification Call Letter for CWC Management Trainee (General) Exam 2016
- Click Here to Reprint Application Form for CWC Management Trainee (General) Post
- Click Here to Download Document Verification Call Letter for CWC Junior Superintendent Exam 2016
- Click Here to Reprint Application Form for CWC Junior Superintendent Post
- Click Here to Download Document Verification Call Letter for CWC JTA Exam 2016
- Click Here to Reprint Application Form for CWC Junior Technical Assistant Post
Process After Written Exam :-
1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 (Management Trainee (General and Technical), Assistant Engineer (Civil), Accountant, Superintendent-(General) : There will be Online Test, Document Verification followed by Interview.
For Post Code 6 & 7 Junior Technical Assistant & Junior Superintendent, There will be Online Test & Document Verification. It should be noted that there will be No Interview.
For Post Code 8 Stenographer, There will be Typing Test apart from Online Exam & Interview.
CWC JTA Cut Off Marks :- Minimum Marks for Online Test will be as follows :
General : 40%
- OBC : 35%
- SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-Servicemen : 30%
NOTE :- For Junior Technical Assistant & Junior Superintendent Candidates will called in ratio of 1:2 for Document Verification. For Stenographer Candidates will be called in Ratio of 1:10 for Skill Test/ DV. Those candidates who comes sufficiently high in merit and whose documents have been verified successfully and their eligibility for the posts has been established will be shortlisted for appointment, details of which will be available subsequently on CWC website.
Process for Arriving at Scores : The Scores of Online Examination are obtained by adopting the following procedure:
- Number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying penalty for wrong answers.
- The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores*
* Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.
- Test-wise scores and scores on total is reported with decimal point up to two digits. Cut-offs are applied on Total Score.
Candidates are advised to keep in touch with this page for updates regarding CWC Junior Technical Assistant, Junior Superintendent & Superintendent (General) Exam Result 2016. Latest Updates will available on this Page itself.
Candidates can write their valuable comments in comment box. You can also ask any query regarding the Exam. Our Team will try to assist you.