Delhi Police Constable Syllabus 2017 SSC Delhi Police Constable Executive Exam Pattern 2016-17 SSC Constable Executive Syllabus 2017 Scheme of Written Physical Test PET PST
Delhi Police Constable Syllabus 2016-17
- Click Here to Give SSC Delhi Police Constable Online Mock Test-5
- Click Here to Give SSC Delhi Police Constable Online Mock Test-4
- Click Here to Give SSC Delhi Police Constable Online Mock Test-3
- Click Here to Give SSC Delhi Police Constable Online Mock Test-2
- Click Here to Give SSC Delhi Police Constable Online Mock Test-1
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will conduct an open examination for recruitment to 4669 posts of Constable (Executive) in Delhi Police.
SELECTION PROCESS :
- Physical Endurance & Measurement Test (PE&MT)
- Online Written Exam
- Medical Test
Physical Endurance & Measurement Test (PE&MT)
Physical Standards :-
|Category of Candidates||Height||Chest||Height|
|Residents of hill areas i.e. Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K.||165||76-80||155|
|Sons/Daughters of serving, deceased, retired police personnel/ Multi Tasking Staff (Formerly group ‘D’ employees) of Delhi Police.||165||76-80||152|
Physical Endurance Test :-
|Events\Age||upto 31 years||31 to 40 years||above 40 years||upto 31 years||31 to 35 years|
|Race 1600 mtrs||06 minutes||07 minutes||08 minutes||08 minutes||09 minutes|
|Long Jump||14 feet||13 feet||12 feet||10 feet||09 feet|
|High Jump||3’9″||3’6″||3’3″||3 feet||2’9″|
- The Physical Endurance & Measurement Test (PE&MT) will be conducted by Delhi Police.
- Those who qualify in the race event will be eligible to appear in the long jump and high jump events.
- Three chances will be given to qualify in long jump and high jump events.
- There shall be no appeal against disqualification in race, long jump & high jump, however, candidate may appeal against height and chest measurement on the same day of PE&MT before the Appellate Board.
- PE&MT will not carry any marks but will be of qualifying/elimination nature.
Exam Pattern : Scheme of Delhi Police Constable Exam is as follows :-
► The written exam will be Multiple Choice Objective Type.
► There will be 100 questions in paper.
► The Time Duration of written test will be 01:30 hours (90 minutes).
► The question paper will be bilingual (English & Hindi).
► NO Information Mention in Notification Regarding NEGETIVE MARKING…
|General Knowledge/ Current Affairs||50|
Exam Syllabus : Delhi Police Constable Syllabus is given below :-
Reasoning : Questions will be asked from analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning.
General Knowledge/Current Affairs : Questions are designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.
Numerical Ability : This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
You may please *bookmark* us (www.jobriya.in) for more updates and information prefer to best choice regarding your bright career.
For more Information please visit – http://ssc.nic.in/
>> W!$H Y0U @LL THE BE$T <<
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself