FCI Watchman Admit Card 2017 Food Corporation of India Watchman Exam Hall Ticket/ Call Letter 2017 FCI Region wise Exam Admit Card 2017 FCI Kerala Region Exam Admit Card 2017 Check FCI Exam Date
FCI Watchman Admit Card 2017
Latest Updated on 29-09-2017 : FCI has Released the Admit Card of Maharashtra & Goa Region…………Candidates can check the Details Below…………………
Food Corporation of India has recently announce about the Recruitment of 1233 Posts Watchman in Various Region. There are many Candidates of that Region who apply for these Vacancy region wise. The Application Process was Online and Many Candidates filled them till there Decided last date.
About Exam : Only Those Candidates who successfully Submitted there Application Form and the Application form is Accepted will gave the Exam. The Exam will be Written Objective Type after that there will be a Physical Exam. The Date of Examination will be Announce Later.
|Region Name||Exam Date|
21.01.2018 (or 04.02.2018) Tentative
|Uttar Pradesh (U.P.)||Announce Later|
|West Bengal & Sikkim||Announce Later|
|Maharashtra & Goa||15-10-2017|
Selection Process :
- Written Exam
- Physical Endurance Test
Admit Card : E-Admit Cards of provisionally eligible applicants will be uploaded on the website. Applicants will also receive E-mails/SMS in this regard. The applicants are to download and get print out of their E-Admit Cards by visiting the website again by entering their registration ID and password. Admit Cards shall not be sent by post. Candidates can download the Admit Card in Upcoming Dates before exam. Also the Admit Card will be available on the below Provided Link.
|Region Name||Admit Card Link||Answer Key|
|Delhi||Available From 15 days Before Exam Date||—|
|Uttar Pradesh (U.P.)||Available From 15 days Before Exam Date||—|
|Odisha||Available From 10 days Before Exam Date||—|
|Kerala||Available Now||Available Now|
|Tamil Nadu||Available Now||—|
|Rajasthan||Available From 15 days Before Exam Date||—|
|Andhra Pradesh||Available Now||Available Now|
|Punjab||Available From 15 Days Before Exam||—|
|West Bengal & Sikkim||Available From 15 Days Before Exam||—|
|Chhattisgarh||Available Now||Available Now|
|Maharashtra & Goa||Available Now||—|
Exam Pattern : The Exam Pattern is as follows:
- The Exam will be Written Objective Type.
- The Time Duration for the Examination Will be 02 Hours (120 Minutes).
- The Exam will be of 120 Marks (Except Tamil Nadu Region).
- The Exam will be of 100 Marks (Only Tamil Nadu Region).
- The Question Paper will be Made on the Basis of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness and General English (30 questions each)
- General Knowledge, Aptitude consisting of Reasoning, English Language, General Awareness, Current Events and Numerical Ability(Only for Rajasthan Region).
- The Question Papers for Written Test will be Trilingual i.e. in English , Hindi and Regional Language.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answer (Except Tamil Nadu Region).
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer (Only for Tamil Nadu Region).
Final Words : Candidates can Add our Page (www.jobriya.in) to their Bookmark to get the latest Alerts regarding the FCI Watchman Admit Card, Exam & Result.
For Official Website Kindly Visit : http://fci.gov.in/
Candidates can write their Doubts, Queries & Suggestions in the Below Comment Box . We will try to give you Appropriate answer.