FCI Watchman Admit Card 2017-18 Food Corporation of India Watchman Physical Exam Hall Ticket/ Call Letter 2017-2018 FCI Region wise Exam Admit Card 2018 FCI UP Delhi Uttarakhand MP Region Exam Admit Card 2018 Check FCI Exam Date 2018 FCI UP Application Form Status FCI UP Written Physical Exam date District Name Exam Center Link
FCI Watchman Admit Card 2017-18
Food Corporation of India has recently announce about the Recruitment of 1233 Posts Watchman in Various Region. There are many Candidates of that Region who apply for these Vacancy region wise. The Application Process was Online and Many Candidates filled them till there Decided last date.
About Exam :
Only Those Candidates who successfully Submitted there Application Form and the Application form is Accepted will gave the Exam. The Exam will be Written Objective Type after that there will be a Physical Exam. The Date of Examination will be Announce Later.
|Region Name||Exam Date|
|NEF Region, Shillong||13.05.2018|
|Jammu Kashmir||Announce Later|
|Himachal Pradesh||Announced Later
|Uttar Pradesh (U.P.)||30.09.2018|
|West Bengal & Sikkim||19.11.2017|
|Maharashtra & Goa||15-10-2017|
Selection Process :
- Written Exam
- Physical Endurance Test
Admit Card :
E-Admit Cards of provisionally eligible applicants will be uploaded on the website. Applicants will also receive E-mails/SMS in this regard. The applicants are to download and get print out of their E-Admit Cards by visiting the website again by entering their registration ID and password. Admit Cards shall not be sent by post. Candidates can download the Admit Card in Upcoming Dates before exam. Also the Admit Card will be available on the below Provided Link.
|Region Name||Written Admit Call Letter||Physical/ Documentation Exam Call Letter|
|NEF Region, Shillong||Available Now||Available NOW
DV/PET Date : 03.07.2018
|Gujarat||Available Now||Available Now
Download Medical Certificate Format
PET Date – 15 & 16.04.2018
|Jammu & Kashmir||Check Application Status
|Uttarakhand||Available Now||Available NOW
PET/PST Date – 14th & 15th May 2018
|Haryana||Available From 15 days Before Exam Date||—|
|Madhya Pradesh||Available NOW|
|Himachal Pradesh||Available Soon||—|
|Delhi||Available Now||Available NOW
|Uttar Pradesh (U.P.)||Check Your Application Status Now||Available NOW|
|Odisha||Available Now||Available Now|
|Kerala||Available Now||Download NOW|
|Karnataka||Available Now||Download NOW
PET/DV Date – 17/12/2017
|Tamil Nadu||Available Now||Available Now|
|Rajasthan||Available NOW||Available Now|
|Andhra Pradesh||Available Now||Download NOW
|West Bengal & Sikkim||Available Now
|Chhattisgarh||Available Now||PET Date : 18 & 19th August 2018|
|Maharashtra & Goa||Available Now||Available Now|
Exam Pattern : The Exam Pattern is as follows:
- The Exam will be Written Objective Type.
- The Time Duration for the Examination Will be 02 Hours (120 Minutes).
- The Exam will be of 120 Marks (Except Tamil Nadu Region).
- The Exam will be of 100 Marks (Only Tamil Nadu Region).
- The Question Paper will be Made on the Basis of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness and General English (30 questions each)
- General Knowledge, Aptitude consisting of Reasoning, English Language, General Awareness, Current Events and Numerical Ability (Only for Rajasthan Region).
- General Knowledge and General Awareness, Numerical Aptitude and Reasoning, Language (Hindi and English) and Current Affairs (Only for UP and J&K Region).
- The Question Paper will be Made on the Basis of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness, General English and General Hindi for Gujarat Region Only.
- The Question Papers for Written Test will be Trilingual i.e. in English , Hindi and Regional Language.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answer (Except Tamil Nadu Region).
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer (Only for Tamil Nadu, Odisha Region).
Final Words :
Candidates can Add our Page (www.jobriya.in) to their Bookmark to get the latest Alerts regarding the FCI Watchman Admit Card, Exam & Result.
Important links :
|Recruitment Details||Detailed FCI Watchman Recruitment|
|Syllabus||Detailed FCI Watchman Syllabus|
Candidates can write their Doubts, Queries & Suggestions in the Below Comment Box. We will try to give you Appropriate answer.