Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Issued Recruiting Notification 2016 to fill 2000 Posts Of Apprentices in Ex-ITI, Diploma & Graduate Engineering categories for Apprenticeship Training Program HAL India Recruitment 2016
HAL India Recruitment 2016
Technical Training Institute of HAL caters to the Training & Development needs of workmen and junior officers of HAL. TTI also engages about 2000 Apprentices in Ex-ITI, Diploma & Graduate Engineering categories for Apprenticeship Training Program.
Detail of Vacancies : 2000 Apprentices Posts
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must NAC/Diploma/Graduate in the respective area.
- Minimum 10 years working experience in industry/academics.
- The candidate must have good subject knowledge, practical experience and communication and presentation skills.
- Duration of lecture session/practical/demonstration vary from 02 hrs to 06 hrs in a day depending on the program and its schedule.
- Remuneration for Category-I & II are Rs. 500.00 per hour and Rs. 200 per hour respectively.
- Empanelled faculty members services will be utilized as and when required.
How to Apply : Eligible candidates may submit their application in the prescribed format attached along with the relevant enclosures in the Advertisement link to TECHNICAL TRAINING INSTITUTE, HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED, Vimanapura PO, Bangalore – 560017 on or before 28/10/2016. Incomplete application will not be considered.
Last Date:- 28.10.2016