UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam Important Topics 2019 कैसे करें लेखपाल 2019 परीक्षा की तैयारी How to Prepare for Lekhpal Exam in 30 Days Study Tips Tricks for Lekhpal Exam Uttar Pradesh 4000 Lekhpal Patwari Exam Preparation
How to Prepare for Lekhpal Exam 2019
STRATEGY FOR LEKHPAL EXAM 2019
- First Read Question Paper/ Instructions Carefully, whether there is Negative Marking or Not.
- Then First Solve General Hindi Part, General Knowledge & Questions related to Rural Areas.
- Try to attempt this part in Minimum Time as you can.
- Don’t waste time on any one Question.
- Try to maintain Accuracy in solving Question Paper of Chakbandi Lekhpal.
- Attempt Math in Last. Solve those Questions whom you think are easy.
- Mark Tough Questions & do them in Last.
- Save 15 Minutes for Bubble Filling & Re Checking of Questions.
- If There will no Negative Marking, then Attempt all questions.
About Lekhpal Exam 2018:- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has invited Application for 4000 Posts of Lekhpal (Consolidation Accountant). Candidates who have passed 12th are eligible to take part in this exam. After Filling the Application Form, questions raised in mind of each candidate is how to prepare for Exam, which Topics to study to get good marks. One must note that It is an exam for difficulty level of class 12th. But in the recent time Competition gets tough as Lacs of candidates apply for this exam. Even candidates who have done graduation and post graduation also take part in this exam, this factor also increase the level of exam. So in this Article we discuss how to prepare for UPSSSC Lekhpal 2019 Exam, what topics to focus more, which topics should given less time & Most important Time Management.
Exam Process:- Lets have a look on the Selection Process of Lekhpal Recruitment 2018. It consists of only Written Exam Base.
(i) Written Exam (100 Marks)
Chakbandi Lekhpal Written Exam:- Now have a look on the distribution of Written Exam’s 80 Marks
There are 40 Questions each from the topics:- (i) General Hindi (ii) Elementary Mathematics (iii) General Knowledge & General Awareness (iv) Questions related to Rural Areas. Each part consists of 20 Marks.
So Each Questions is of 0.5 Marks.
Time Duration of Exam will be 120 Minutes OR 02 Hours.
Candidates have to attempt 160 questions in 120 Minutes.
Each part is of equal importance so candidates have to focus on each & every part of this exam.
General Hindi:- General Hindi is the section to be focus more. Reason is :
This Part take less time to solve & Candidates can score more.
In this section candidates needs to focus more on selected topics described below.
Candidates need to prepare well & Cover all topics related to Hindi Part.
It is often seen that candidates seems this part tough & less scoring. But this part is easy to score & less time taking specially in Hindi Language.
Candidates are advised to don’t leave Hindi Language part less prepared as it is very useful in scoring marks in written exam.
Topics to focus more:-
Hindi : अलंकार, रस, समास, पर्यायवाची, विलोम, तत्सम एवं तदभव, सन्धियां, वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण, लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे, वाक्य संशोधन – लिंग, वचन, कारक, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द.
Elementary Mathematics:- Maths is the section which play final role in the marks & Merit List of candidates. Candidates who scores in this section have fare chances to score more, which will be fruitful in Final Selection.
Candidates needs to save time in the written exam for solve this section. Candidates are advised to save time from other sections like, General Hindi & General Awareness as this part takes more time to solve the problems.
To answer this part candidates needs to practice more on selected topics.
Candidates set your target to No. of questions to be solve with giving proper attention to all other sections. Topic oriented scheme is useful for problem solving.
Candidates are advised to not solve time taking questions. The habit of recognize nature of question by mere seeing it can come only after practicing more & more Questions.
Topics to focus more:- Decimal and Fractions, LCM HCF, Relationship between numbers, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Triangle & Pythagoras Theorem, Rectangle, Square, Trapezium, The perimeter & Area of the parallelogram, The perimeter & Area of Circle, Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Histogram, Frequency Polygon.
General Awareness:- This is the section which is always in region of uncertainty. In this section Exam conducting Authority have liberty to choose any topic & ask any type of questions related to topics because General Awareness covered vast syllabus.
In recent time number of questions from General Science section also ask. so candidates can focus more study of General Science.
Candidates can cover syllabus according to their strength as in this sections questions are to be ask from History, Geography, Polity, Economy.
In Lekhpal Exam candidates can have relaxation on topics related to Current Affairs because in this exam less questions are to asked from Current Affairs.
Candidates are advised to select questions on which you have full confidence. Wrong Answers weaken your chances of scoring more.
Questions related to Rural Areas (ग्रामीण क्षेत्रों से सम्बंधित बिंदु) : : This part is also very essential, Reason is
This Part is New to candidates.
Syllabus is limited but very wide.
Some Parts like Govt Schemes will covered under Current Affair Section.
Some questions will be of common sense based or To check your knowledge of surroundings so be ready for that.
Questions will be asked from Basic things, Facts of Rural Areas. Candidates need to Prepare Topics like : Type of Lands, Type of Crops, Categories of land, Chain, Irrigation Methods, Areas of Land (Hectare, Acre, Beegha) etc.
NOTE : Other Important Topics for Lekhpal Exam, Candidates need to have look upon are :
1. Importance of Agriculture in Indian Economy, Reasons for Less Production, Land Holding Methods, Land Arrangement & Land Reform, Tenant Reform, Various Measurement & Scales related to Agriculture, Co operative Agriculture, Co operative Movement.
2. Agriculture Input, Agriculture Machines, benefits of Agriculture Mechanization, New Dimensions of Agriculture is 21st Century, Establishment of Agriculture Export Areas, Furtigations, Kissan Credit Card Scheme, National Farmers Commission.
3. Community Development Schemes, National Expansion Scheme, Intensive farming Development Programme, Various Schemes run by UP Government & Central Government.
4. Agriculture Arrangement in Uttar Pradesh, New Technologies, Food Production, Crop Production, Crops in Uttar Pradesh, Various Industries in Uttar Pradesh, Schemes for Agriculture Development, State’s Scheme for Land Development & Water resources.
5. Animal Husbandry, Important Departments Related to Rural Areas like Block Development Officer, Lekhpal. Work & Importance of Chakbandi Lekhpal, Land Measurement Survey, Land Measurement Techniques in UP, Agriculture Department Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh State Mandi Parishad, UP Agro, Village Development Department, Tribal Societies.
Tips to Crack Lekhpal Exam:- Candidates need to follow following Tips to crack Lekhpal Exam 2018:-
Focus on your Goal, Regular Reading & Selection Oriented preparation only helps you to crack this exam.
Study Topic wise. Take one topic at one time & practice more questions on that topic to make it your strength in exam.
After Reading all syllabus. Take yourself time to revise important topics related to exam. In Revision process focus more on the Topic which are your weakness. Pay less attention to Topic you well prepared.
Practice Sets:- After you complete syllabus, give Practice Tests with Honesty. It helps you to guide towards your weak points. In last five days focus on your weak points.
In the Examination Hall make strategy according to your preparation. Take that section which is your strength & less time taking. Pay attention towards time during solving questions.
Before filling your options on OMR sheets, take final look on questions & recheck your Answers.
Final Words:- Aspirants! Stay focused on your ultimate goal. You are born to win. No exam is tough until you decided to crack this full dedication & Hard Work. Stay focus on your study plan. Make full hearted attempt towards cracking the nut of Chakbandi Lekhpal exam. Give your 100% in the exam. Surely You will get your ultimate goal.
All the Best For UP Lekhpal 2018 Exam
Please Keep Visit our website for latest updates related to UP Lekhpal 2018 exam, Admit cards, Answer Key & Result.
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query.