IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 2 3 Interview Result 2017-18 Institute Of Banking Personal Selection RRB Officer Scale Final Merit List Final Result 2017-2018 IBPS RRB CWE VI Officer Scale Interview Marks Final Result 2018 Check IBPS RRB Gramin Bank Officer Result 2017
IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 2 3 Interview Result 2017-18
Latest Updated on 02.02.2018 :- IBPS Has Release The Final List Of Provisional Allotment For Officer Scale (1-2-3) (CWE VI), IBPS Has Also released Officer Scale (CWE V) 1, 2 & 3 Reserve List….Stay Connected with us…..
Provisional Allotment List For Officer Scale (1-2-3) Final Combined Result Is Available Now Click Here[Scale-1] [Scale-2] [Scale-3]
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued Notification Regarding CWE VI for Officer Scale I. As proposed Earlier, Online Preliminary Written Exam was conduct on 09, 10 and 16 September, 2017. Now Mains Exam was conducted on 12 November 2017. Then the Interview was conducted in December-January 2018. We will provide you IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 2 3 Interview Result Information. So Keep Visit this Space for Result…….
IBPS organizes an online written exam for recruitment of Officer Scale I, II & III Posts. As Per Selection Process Pre Exam was conducted First and Those Candidates who Clear the Pre Exam Faced the Mains Exam then interview…
The Final Result/ Provisionally Selected Candidates List of said Recruitment examination will be announce later & upload on IBPS website (http://www.ibps.in). You Can Also Check Result/ Score Card through given below direct Link…….
Selection Procedure :-
To become a Officer in Regional Rural Bank, candidate first need to gave IBPS RRB Officer Scale Online Written Exam. Based on their Performance & Marks in Online Written Exam, Candidates based on their Performance in Written Exam will be called for Common Interview Process.
Cut Off Marks :-
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale Pre exam is of total 80 marks with 2 sections.
- As per criteria fixed by IBPS candidate have to attain minimum qualifying marks fixed in each of 2 sections each of marks assigned and out of total 40 marks.
- IBPS hold the right to fix the cut off for each section & overall cut off.
- Cut off marks may varied in each section depends on the nature of questions asked in that section.
Post Result Process :-
- Candidates qualified in the online exam will be placed according to their marks in descending order in respective categories.
- Pre Qualified Candidates have to appear in Mains Written Exam.
- Candidates who qualifies the written exam have to go through Common Personal Interview.
- After Qualifying Interview, Final Merit list would be Prepared on the basis of Online Main Exam…
Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.jobriya.in). You just need to Bookmark our website & visit regularly for updates.
For More Details Please Visit : http://www.ibps.in
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. If you have any query about this Post please share with us. Our Panel will try to solve your query.