Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019 Indian Navy NMR 10/2019 Exam Admit Card 2019 Indian Navy Cook Hall Ticket Call Letter Download October 2019 Steward Chef Hygienist Cook Exam Date 2018 2019
Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2018-2019
Latest updated On 19.02.2019 : Indian Navy MR Batch October 2019 Admit card Is Released……….Download Now Through The Link Given Below…………..
Download Admit Card for AA / SSR / MR from respective dashboard (Use Desktop or Laptop only)
Download Indian Navy MR October 2019 Admit Card:- Available NOW from 19.02.2019
Did You Forget Your Password? No Worry. You can get it Again.
About Recruitment :
Indian Navy has recently announce about the Recruitment of Stewards, Chefs and Hygienists October 2019 Batch. Many Candidates who is Interested for Navy Filled there Online Application Form. The Process of Submitting Online Application Form is Started from 14.12.2018 and will be Closed on 30.12.2018. Candidates Can Check the Details of Recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
Online exam for MR-Oct 2019 batches will be conducted from 23 – 28 Feb 2019.
Navy Steward, Chef, Hygienist MR/ NMR Exam Date – 23 – 25 February 2019
Indian Navy is going to organize exam for post of Steward, Chef, Hygienist for Matric Recruit MR Batch in October , 2019. Candidates are waiting for their respective Admit Cards.
Call up Letter-cum-Admit Cards(CLACs) for eligible short listed candidates indicating date, time and place for recruitment tests, which are scheduled during February 2019, would be required to be downloaded from the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The Call up Letter-cum-Admit Cards will be tentatively uploaded on the website by 15 February 2019. No separate Call up Letter-cum-Admit Card will be issued. Candidates can be allotted any centre view administrative reasons.
Scheme Of Exam:
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- Time Duration of examination will be 30 minutes With 50 Questions Of 50 Marks In Total.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
- There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate.
Important Link Area
|Admit Card||Available NOW|
|Recruitment||Detailed Indian Navy MR/NMR Recruitment|
Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post.