JUVNL Syllabus 2017 JUVNL Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2017 JUVNL AE JE Exam Syllabus 2016-17 Junior Engineer Exam Pattern Accounts Clerk SBO Operator Lineman Syllabus
JUVNL Exam Syllabus 2017
Latest Updates :- JUVNL has been uploaded Syllabus for all posts on its website…………….candidates can download it from the links given at below……………….
Jharkhand Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (JUVNL) is going to recruit various posts. The candidates are seeking the syllabus and pattern of exam for their preparation.
- Notification No.- 03/2016
- Group – Assistant Engineer
- Group – Junior Engineer
- Group – Technical Staff
- Notification No.- 04/2016
- Accounts Officer
- Junior Accounts Clerk/Bill Clerk
- Office Assistant
SELECTION PROCESS :
|Post Name||Weightage in Marks|
|Assistant Engineer & Accounts Officer||Written-80%
|all other posts||Written-100%|
Exam Pattern :- Scheme of JUVNL exam is given below :
- The written test will be objective type.
- Computer Based Test (CBT) for all posts except for Technical Staff
- Test for Technical Staff will be in Pen and Paper (PnP) mode.
- Each correctly answered question will be awarded 4 marks, whereas there is a negative marking of 1 for each incorrect answer.
- There shall be no negative marking for Technical Staff.
|Test||No. of Questions||Time Duration|
|Domain Test||75 Questions||90 minutes|
|General Aptitude Test||50 Questions||60 minutes|
|Total||125 questions||02:30 hours|
Exam Syllabus :- JUVNL Exam Syllabus is as follows :
Domain Test : In this part, the knowledge of candidates in their relevant qualification and trade will be tested.
General Aptitude Test : This part will carry questions to test the aptitude ability and intelligence of candidate. It will include verbal and visual reasoning, elementary mathematics, general knowledge, everyday science, current events, national and international importance, social and moral aptitude etc.
For More Details – http://www.juvnl.org.in/