Check out Latest Exam Pattern and Syllabus for post of Principal Exam 2015 Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) Post of Principal Exam Pattern and Syllabus Important Topics to Study
KVS Principal Post Exam Syllabus 2016
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) henceforth mentioned as KVS, an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India had recently invited Online applications from Indian Citizens for recruitment to the Officers’ Cadre and Non-Teaching posts for the year 2014-15 and 2015-16. KVS will conduct a Written exam for recruitment of these various posts. Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare”. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern for the posts of Principal Exam conducting by KVS.
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for the Principal Post written Exam is as Follows:-
|Part-I||Language Proficiency Test||20|
|Part-II||General Awareness and Computer Literacy||40|
|Part-IV||Administration And Finance||70|
Written Exam will be Multiple Choice Objective Type.
The Question Paper consists of 160 Questions and 160 marks.
The Duration of Test is 03(Three) Hours (180Minutes).
There will also be an interview of 60 marks.
Exam Syllabus : Exam Syllabus for Principal Post written Exam is given below:-
Part I (Language Proficiency Test) :
- General English
- General Hindi
Part II (General Awareness & Computer Literacy) :
- General Knowledge & Contemporary Issues
- Logical Reasoning
- Computer Literacy
- Quantitative Aptitude Test
Part III (Academic) :
Child Development and Pedagogy :
(i) Development of Child : Development, Growth & Maturation – Concept & Nature, Principles of development, Factors influencing Development – Methods and Approaches of Child Development – observation, Interview, Case study, Experimental, Cross sectional and longitudinal, Development tasks and Hazards.
(ii) Understanding Learning : Concept, Nature of Learning – input- process- outcome, Factors of Learning – Personal and Environmental, Approaches to Learning and their applicability – Behaviourism (skinner, Pavlov, Thorndike) Constructivism (piaget, Vygotsky), Gestalt (Kohler, Koffka) and Observational (Bandura), Dimensions of Learning – Cognitive, Affective and Performance, Motivation and Sustenance – its role in learning, Memory & Forgetting, Transfer of Learning.
(iii) Pedagogical Concerns : Teaching and its relationship with learning and learner, Learners in Contexts: Situation learner in the socio-political and cultural context. Managing behavior problems, Guidance & Counseling, Punishment and its legal implications, Rights of a child, Time Management, Distinction between Assessment for Learning & Assessment of Learning, School based Assessment, Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation: Perspective & Practice Understanding teaching & learning in the context of NCF, 2005 & Right to Education Act, 2009.
Perspectives In Education And School Organization :
- Acts/ Rights: Right of Children to free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009 and Child Rights.
- National Curriculum Framework, 2005: Perspective, Learning and Knowledge, Curricular Areas, School Stages and Assessment, School and classroom Environment and Systemic Reforms.
- School Organization: Institutional Planning, principal as a leader, Teacher Quality, Linkages and Interface with other institutional and vice versa, Student Quality, Organization of Teaching, Co- curricular Activities, Office Management, Resources required for a good school, Organizational Climate, Evaluation, Job satisfaction of the staff.
Teaching Methodology :
- Curriculum: Meaning, Principles, types of curriculum organization, approaches.
- Planning: Instructional Plan- Year Plan, Unit Plan, Lesson Plan
- Instructional material and resources: Text Books, Work books, Supplementary material AV aids, Laboratories, Library, Clubs- Museums- Community, Information and Communication Technology.
- Evaluation: Types, tools, Characteristics of a good test, Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation, Analysis and Interpretation of Scholastic Achievement Test.
Part IV (Administration And Finance) :
- CCS (CCA) Rules
- CCS (Conduct) Rules
- Fundamental & Supplementary Rules.
- Travelling Allowance Rules.
- Leave Travel Concession Rules.
- Medical Attendance Rules.
- Pension Rules & New Pension Scheme.
- General Financial Rules- Purchase procedure.
- Income Tax & Service Tax
For more Information please visit – http://kvsangathan.nic.in/Index.aspx
!!..Thanks For Visit..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query.