LIC AAO Exam Preparation Tips 2016 How To Prepare for LIC Adminstrative Officer Exam 2016 Study Plan/ Tips to Crack LIC AAO Exam in 2 Months LIC AAO Exam Strategy Time Management Tips Tricks How to Score Good in LIC AAO Exam 2016
LIC AAO 2016 Exam Study Tips/ Tricks
LIC AAO Exam 2016 :- Life Insurance Corporation is going to organize a Online Written exam for Recruitment of 700 Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Scale I Post. Candidates who have completed their graduation can give this exam. LIC has announced Vacancies for Generalist Posts Only. In the recent years level of competition in Exams is interestingly increased. So focused & planned preparation for exam become Necessity for Selection. In this article we are going to discuss how/ what to prepare to crack LIC AAO exam 2016, what topics to focus more, which topics should given less time.
LIC AAO Selection Process :- LIC AAO selection process is very simple. First Step is an All India Online Written Exam & Second Step is to face Interview. Candidates have to attain minimum cut off marks in each section & overall decided by LIC to become eligible for Interview. Candidates have to do up to mark & goal oriented preparation for this exam.
LIC AAO Cut off Marks : Check Cut Off marks for Year 2013 to get an Idea about LIC AAO Cut Off for 2016 & Start your Preparation According to that.
LIC AAO Exam Pattern : LIC AAO Exam Pattern shall be as follows :
|1.||Reasoning Ability Test||30||90|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude Test||30||90|
|3.||General Knowledge, Current Affairs Test||30||60|
|4.||Computer Knowledge Test||30||60|
|5.||English Language with Special emphasis on Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension||40||– –|
Time Duration of test will be 02:00 Hours (120 minutes).
There will be penalty for wrong answers i.e. for every wrong answer, one-fourth (1/4) of the mark assigned to that question will be deducted from those obtained by the candidates.
English Language test is of qualifying nature and the marks in English Language will not be counted for ranking.
LIC AAO IMPORTANT TOPICS/ TIPS FOR COMMON SUBJECTS
REASONING :- Reasoning part is very important aspect of this exam. Reasoning Section Contains valuable 90 Marks. If Someone is Good in Reasoning, his chances for Selection will be enhanced. This part is useful because of the pattern of questions ask in this exam.
There is set Pattern of Questions asked in Insurance Exam.
There will be two Puzzles in the Exams which can be From Blood Relation, Seating Arrangement (Circular, Square, Linear), Floor & Men etc.
It is better to Solve Puzzles in the Last.
Do Puzzle if you are 100% Sure as it may lead to Negative Marking.
Focus more on those questions which are less time consuming.
Try to get More Marks from this Section to enhance your chances to qualify for Interview.
Topics to focus more:- Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving, Statement & Conclusion type questions, Puzzles, Inequalities, Data Sufficiency, Seating Arrangements.
TIPS!!!! Be Ready for Some Hard Level questions or We can say time consuming Question. Level of Exam will be as per PO Exam in Banking Sector so focus on those questions which are less time consuming. Puzzles will surely Time Consuming. So Make Strategy according to that. It is better to solve Reasoning Section First in Exam.
Quantitative Aptitude:- Aptitude is the section which play final role in the marks & Merit List of candidates. Candidates who scores in this section have fare chances to score high in this exam. Quantitative Aptitude also contains 90 Marks for just 30 Questions. So It is better to have full command on math.
- Candidates are advised to save time from Reasoning, English, Computer & General Awareness as this part takes more time to solve the problems.
- Questions in this section will be expected of Higher Level.
- Calculation is questions are time taking, so candidates have to manage time for solving questions.
- Don’t take much time on one question. Solve question according to their merit.
- Focus on all question related to Data Interpretation, Number Series, Simplification (If Any).
- Candidates can make strategy about how many no. of questions to be solve in Aptitude part with giving proper attention to all other sections. Topic oriented scheme is useful for problem solving.
- Accuracy is must for Reasoning & math Section If Someone Score 150+ Marks in these both sections then He/ She will have huge advantage in Final Merit.
Topics to focus more:- Decimal and Fractions, Simplification, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Time and distance, Problems on Sharing, Time & Work, Number Series, Allegation & Mixture, Data Interpretation.
TIPS!!!! As 30 Questions asked from this Section, Try to Answer Date Interpretation Part First, then Number Series. Practice to calculate fast. Remember Square, Square Root, Cube, Important Formulae’s to Answer quickly. Don’t stuck at one question by making it stake of Proud. Learn Tricks to Solve Arithmetic Questions Fast.
General Awareness:- Nowadays General Awareness is Key part to score in the exam. Candidates who are up to date about facts & news of everyday aspects score more in this section
- In Present AAO exams mostly questions of General Awareness are asked from Current Affairs.
- Focus mainly on current affairs related to Insurance Sector, Economics Sector.
- Current affairs of National & International news, Important dates, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture, Currency, Capital, UN HQRs are topics from which questions will be ask.
- Candidates are advised to sharpen their axe on daily current affairs by reading newspaper, magazines related to current affairs.
- Static GK will also be Handy to score Good Marks in Exam.
- Candidates can answer only those questions on which they are fully confident because their is negative marking. Wrong answer lessen your chances for selection.
TIPS!!!! Under General Awareness Part, bulk of questions will be from Current Affairs & General Knowledge. Candidates who have doubt about Current Affairs preparation Time Span. Current Affairs of last 3, 4 months will be sufficient, Specially 2 Months from the Date of Exam. Don’t Forget to Prepare current affairs for February month, as Exam will conduct in March, 2016.
Important Topics are :
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Major Financial / Economic News
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Important Days
- International and National Organizations are some related topics
Computer Knowledge :- In LIC AAO exam there is additional part of questions related to Computer Knowledge. In this section 30 questions will be asked from Computer Knowledge.
- In this section question are asked from topics related to Basic of Computers, Computer Organization, Generations of computer, Input & Output Device, Shortcuts & Basic knowledge MS word, MS Excel, MS power point, Memory Orientation, Internet, LAN, WAN, Modem, Computer Abbreviations, Modern day Technology.
- Candidates can easily score in this sections because syllabus is not so vast. Questions ask on operations which a persons generally done on computers.
- This part is less time taking also so it can help in solving more no. of questions in Reasoning & Aptitude.
English Language:- English Section is of Qualifying nature only. So Don’t try to do all questions.
- In this section candidates needs to focus more on selected topics like Errors, Comprehension, Cloze Test.
- Comprehension in this exam is very lengthy. so candidates have to manage time to read whole passage & answer to the Questions.
- It is better to do only 20-25 Questions with accuracy as this Part is only of Qualifying Nature.
- It is often seen that candidates seems this less scoring. But this part is easy to score & less time taking if proper preparation time is given to English.
- Candidates are advised to don’t leave English part less prepared as it is very Crucial to qualify for Interview.
Topics to focus more:- Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
TIPS!!!! As This is an Insurance Sector Exam, Comprehension, Cloze Test can be asked from the Insurance Sector. So Be Ready & follow editorial page of The Hindu or Insurance Sector Latest Updates to Score More.
LIC AAO Interview:- Candidates who are declared qualify in Written exam & have marks more than cut off prescribed by LIC will be called for Interview. Candidates have to secure good marks in Interview to get it through Final Selection. In Interview main focus is on your personality, confidence, knowledge of Insurance Sector, Current Affairs related to Banking, About Banks RBI Banking Rates. IRDA, About LIC, LIC Policies, Latest LIC Current Affairs, All Tits Bits of LIC & Personal Information.
Tips to Crack LIC AAO Exam:- Candidates need to follow following Tips to crack AAO exam:-
- As the Level of LIC AAO is much High than any other Assistant exam so candidates needs to work very hard at regular basis.
- Focus on your Goal, Regular Reading of Syllabus topics, News papers & Selection Oriented preparation only helps you to crack this exam.
- Study Topic wise. Take one topic at one time & practice more questions on that topic to make it your strength in exam.
- Candidates needs to be up to date about Current Affairs.
- After Reading all syllabus. Take yourself time to revise important topics related to exam. In Revision process focus more on the Topic which are your weakness. Pay less attention to Topic you well prepared.
Mock Tests:- After you complete syllabus, give Mock Tests with Honesty & time duration of 2 Hour. It helps you to guide towards your weak points. In last five days focus on your weak points.
- If possible try to give online mock test, it take you proper feel of exam & you can Manage your time for solve the questions.
- Only High Scoring Marks takes you to your final Goal. so give exam taken this point to count.
- In the Examination Hall make strategy according to your preparation. Take that section which is your strength & less time taking. Pay attention towards time during solving questions.
Final Words:- Aspirants! Stay calmed & focused on your ultimate goal. You are born to win. No exam is tough until you decided to crack this full dedication & Hard Work. Stay focus on your study plan. Make full hearted attempt towards cracking the nut of LIC AAO 2016 Exam. Give your 100% in the exam. Surely You will get your ultimate goal & You will be selected as Assistant Adminstrative Officer.
All the Best For LIC AAO Exam
Please Keep Visit our website (www.jobriya.in) for latest updates related to LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Exam 2016.
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query.