MMMUT Entrance Test Result 2017 MMMUT Admission Test Result 2017 Madan Mohan Malaviya University Of Technology Gorakhpur Result 2017 MMMUT Result 2017 For B.Tech MBA MCA M.Tech Courses Merit List Counseling Dates
MMMUT Entrance Test Result 2017
Latest Updated 06.06.2017 : Good News to All the candidates! Wait is Over. MMMUT M.Tech., Ph.D Entrance Exam Result 2017 has been released by the MMMUT. Candidates can Now check their Exam Score through the Link Given Below……
MMMUT RESULT : The Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology (MMMUT) has organized an Written Entrance Exam. MMMUT conducted this Exam for Admission in various B.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.Tech Courses. MMMUT Entrance Test will conducted on Sunday, 17th May, 2017 & Date of Examination (for M.Tech./Ph.D.) was 28th May 2017 . Many of Candidates took part in this Entrance Exam as MMMUT is a well known & recognized Institute for Engineering from Years.
The results of Admission Test- 2017 has been declared now. Candidates who are waiting for MMMUT Entrance Test Result 2017, We convey that MMMUT Entrance Test Result has been on the website of MMMUT (www.mmmut.ac.in). Just Bookmark this Page (By PRESSING CTRL+D) & Get Latest Updates related to MMMUT Entrance Test Result 2017.
ABOUT Exam: MMMUT Entrance Exam was conducted on 17 May 2017 to find Suitable Candidates for Admission in various Courses. There were Total 7 Papers conducted under MMMUT Admission Test 2017. Exam conducted was Test for Admission in B.Tech, Aptitude Test for diploma holders in engineering, Aptitude Test for B.Sc Graduate, Aptitude Test for MBA, Aptitude Test for MCA, M.Tech Admission Test & Ph.D Admission Test.
NOTE : Based on performance of candidates in Admission Test-2017, separate merit list will be prepared for each course (except M.Tech.). The merit list of M.Tech. admission shall be decided together by the score in the Admission Test and valid GATE score with weightage of 40% and 60% respectively. For candidates not having valid GATE score or the non GATE candidates, the merit list will be prepared only on the basis of 40% weightage of Admission Test score. Merit position, score-card with total marks and marks obtained in each subject shall be made available on website after the declaration of result.
► In case two or more candidates secure equal marks, inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined as follows:
(a) Firstly, by the number of incorrect answers given. A candidate giving lesser number of incorrect answers will be placed at higher merit.
(b) Secondly, For B.Tech. This will based on the marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry sections of Paper 1 respectively and then by age. For Lateral Entry B.Tech. IInd Year/MBA/MCA / M.Tech./PhD By age only: The Candidate with higher age will be placed at higher merit.
HOW TO CHECK MMMUT ADMISSION TEST RESULT 2017 :
- Candidates need to visit the MMMUT University website.
- Search for admission Test 2017 Link, which will be available at the bottom.
- By click on that link, you will reach to MMMUT Admission 2017 Page.
- You will Find a Link for “MMMUT Admission Test Result 2017”.
- So you can check Your MMMUT ENTRANCE TEST Result & Rank Card by submitting your Details.
- You can also check your MMMUT Entrance Test Result from the Direct Link provided below..
- Based on Performance & Rank in the Entrance Exam, Candidates will allow to appear in Counseling.
- As there are limited Seats so Candidates with Higher Rank/ Merit List will be given preference.
- Counseling Date/ Schedule will be Notified to all candidates to their E-mail Id & Address furnished by them.
- Candidates have to fill the choices of Stream/ Branch according to their Rank.
Last Note : Candidates can check the MMMUT Entrance Test Result Now. Keep in touch with our Website for Latest Updates related to MMMUT Entrance Test Result 2017.
For More Detail Please Visit – http://www.mmmut.ac.in/Index.aspx
Candidates may drop there valuable comments in the comment box regarding MMMUT Result 2017. if they have any question about the post then they are invited to comment on the post.