MPPSC Syllabus for Assistant Director Kishan Kalyan & Krishi Vikas (Kshetra/Vistar) Examination-2012 MP PSC Asstt. Director Written Exam Pattern/Scheme & Syllabus 2015 Check Latest Pattern of Questions
Madhya Pradesh PSC Exam Syllabus 2015
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) is going to conduct a written exam named Assistant Director Kishan Kalyan & Krishi Vikas (Kshetra/Vistar) Examination-2012. Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare”. But, nothing about to worry, you may get the appropriate prescribed syllabus and Scheme of Written Exam from us. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Assistant Director Farmer Welfare & Agriculture Development Exam conducting by MPPSC.
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for Assistant Director written exam is as follows :-
► The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
► There will be one paper containing 100 questions carrying 200 marks.
► Each question will carry 02 marks.
► The time duration will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
► Paper will be set in both Hindi & English.
Exam Syllabus : Exam Syllabus for Assistant Director Written Exam is given below :-
1. Agriculture, its importance in national economy, agro-ecological zones and geographic distribution of crop plants.
2. Important crops of India and M.P. Package of practices for cultivation of Cereal, Pulses, Oil seeds, Sugar, Fibre and forage crops. Different cropping systems. Crop rotations, multiple and relay cropping, inter cropping, mixed cropping and sequence cropping.
3. Crop weather relationships, droughts, floods, Cold waves and frosts, Meteorological services to agriculture.
4. Soil as a medium for plant growth and its Composition, minerals and organic constituents of the soil and their role in crop production. Soils types of India and M.P. Chemical, Physical and microbiological properties of soils, Essential plant nutrient, their functions and deficiency symptoms, Occurrence and Cycling in soil. Straight, complex and mixed fertilizers and bio-fertilizers manufactured and marketed in India. Integrated nutrient management for plants. Management of problem soils such as saline, alkali and acid soils.
5. Soil and water management, Irrigation methods, soil erosion, its causes and control measures. Rain Water conservation. Water shed development. Rain fed farming principles and practices.
6. Principles of plant Physiology with reference to plant nutrition, absorption, translocation and metabolism of nutrients. Photo-synthesis and respiration, growth and development auxins and hormones in plant growth.
7. Elements of genetics and plant breeding as applied to improvement of crops. development of plant hybrids and composites. Important varieties, hybrids and components of major crops.
8. Important fruits and vegetable crops of M.P. and India, their package of practices. Crop rotations, intercropping and companion crops, role of fruits and vegetables in human nutrition.
9. Serious weeds, pests and diseases affecting major craps. Principles of plant protection measures. Integrated control of weeds, pests and diseases.
10. Principles and objectives of surveying. Contouring, Farm development., land capability classification, Farm machinery and equipments. Bullock drawn and power, driven Farm implements. Mechanization and its relevance and scope in India. Seed bed preparation, land shaping, seeding and interculture tools or equipments, plant protection equipments, harvesting and threshing machines, post harvest machinery. Care and maintenance before and after use of form implements arid machinery.
11. Economics with reference to agriculture. Farm planning and resource management for enhanced production. Factors of Crop production and production relationships, marketing of agricultural produce and regulated markets in M.P. Price of agricultural produce and its role in agricultural development.
12. Principles and objectives of agricultural extension. Extension organization at the state, district and block levels, their structure, functions and responsibilities. Methods of Communication, role of farm organizations in extension services.
For more Information please visit – http://www.mppsc.nic.in/
☼☼ Thanks For Visit ☼☼
Candidates can leave your respective comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query.