Download MSTC Management Trainee Interview Schedule 2014 MSTC MT Interview Call Letter for GD/ Interview List of Candidates for GD Check out for MSTC Interview Date & Schedule
MSTC MT Interview Call Letter
About MSTC:- MSTC Limited is a Mini Ratna Category-I PSU under the administrative control of the Ministry of Steel, Government of India. The company was set up to act as a regulating authority for export of ferrous scrap. Government of India, Members of Steel Arc Furnace Association and members of ISSAI had made with the investment.
MSTC had recently announced 11 vacancy for Recruitment of Management Trainee. Candidates was short listed on the basis of a written exam. Eligible candidates who were declared qualified by MSTC are called for Group Discussion & Interview. List of candidates who short listed for GD is available on MSTC official website.
Schedule Of Interview:- Group Discussion will start on 10th September, 2014. Interview shall be held on completion of GD. The entire process may continue up to 12th September, 2014.
Interview Call Letter:- Candidates will be able to download their Interview Call Letter soon on the MSTC website http://www.mstcindia.co.in/
Final Selection will be based on written exam & Performance in Group Discussion & Interview. Interviews will held at Kolkata.
Important Note:- The shortlisted candidates are advised to attend the Interviews with all the necessary documents listed as under in original and a set of copies.
- Identity Certificate in the format as already was hosted on our website along the written test notification.
- Proof of age (10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate or any other acceptable document).
- Originals of Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC / 10th Class/ Intermediate / Degree and PG if any.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority for the purpose under the seal of the office.
- Experience Certificate / proofs and documents (applicable for Regular posts) as mentioned in the Call letter.
- No Objection Certificate from employer in case employed in Govt./ Semi‐Govt. Public Sector Undertaking, if the application is not sent through proper channel.
- One complete set of copies of all the above mentioned documents duly attested by a Gazetted officer.
Candidates can download List of Short Listed candidates for Group Discussion & Schedule of GD/ Interview.
Candidates are advised to be in touch with the MSTC website for Latest Updates about Management Trainee Selection Procedure.
For More Information Please Visit: http://www.mstcindia.co.in/MSTC_Static_Pages/frontpage/careers/careers.htm
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. If you have any query about this Post please share with us.