OSSC Combined Police Service PET PMT Physical Exam Admit Card 2018 OSSC CPSE 2015 Admit Card 2018 Odisha SSC CPSE-2015 PET PMT Admit Card Hall Ticket 2018 CPSE 2015 Physical Exam Date
Odisha SSC CPSE-2015 PET/PMT/Physical Admit Card
Latest Updated on 24.01.2018 : Odisha SSC has released CPSE-2015 PMT/PET Admit Card & Schedule…Download it through the Link Given Below…..
Click Here to Download CPSE-2015 PET PST Admit card – Available from 24.01.2018
Important Notice:- Odisha SSC will conduct Mains Written exam for Physical Test qualified candidates under Combined Police Service Exam-2013. OSSC CPSE-2013 Mains Exam will be conduct for Physical Test qualified candidates in February, 2016.
Orissa SSC CPSE-2015 PET/PMT Exam Date :- 07.02.2018 Onwards
Candidates who apply for this exam, are waiting for their respective Admit Cards with solicitousness. News for the candidates is that Admit Cards will be available soon on OSSC website. Candidates will be able to download their Admit Cards.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission had announced Many vacancies for post of Sub-Inspector Of Police, Sergeant Of Police, Deputy Subedar And Station Officer (Fire Service), Under Home Department, Government Of Odisha. For solving this purpose conducted combine police service examination.
Scheme of Exam:-
- Written Exam will consist of 300 Marks for Sub-Inspector Of Police, Sergeant Of Police, Deputy Subedar & 500 Marks for Station Officer (Fire Service).
- There will be 3 written papers in this exam.
- Candidates who apply for station officer only have to appear for Paper-IV in this exam.
- Questions will be from General English, Odia Language, General Studied & Technical Knowledge (for Station Officer).
- There will be negative marking in this exam.
Final Words:- Candidates are advised to be in touch with Odisha SSC website for Latest Updates regarding exam date & Admit Cards.
For More Details Please Visit:-http://www.odishassc.in/
Candidates can leave their respective comments in the comment box. Any Query & Question about this post will be welcomed and our panel will try to solve your relative query.