RBI Assistant Main Result 2017-18 Reserve Bank of India Assistant Main Exam Result 2017-2018 RBI Asst. Result 2017 Check out Cut off marks Merit List for RBI Assistant Main Exam Check result 2018 of RBI Assistant Exam on http://rbi.org.in
RBI Assistant Main Result 2017-18
Reserve Bank of India had organized an online Preliminary written exam for recruitment of Assistant in various offices. RBI conducted online exam on dates of November, 2017 in Morning & Evening Sessions. Many candidates take part in Online Pre Written exam to become a future Assistant in RBI on 27 & 28 November 2017. Mains Exam was conducted on 20 December, 2017. More Details are as Follows.
The Result of Online Written Exam of said Recruitment examination Will be available and upload Soon on the following official website (http://rbi.org.in). Only such number of candidates will be called for Mains Exam who stand sufficiently high in merit on the aggregate marks of the Objective Tests, such merit being decided by the Bank in relation to the number of vacancies to be filled in.
Click Here for RBI Assistant Main Exam Result 2017 : Available Soon
To become a Assistant/ Clerk in RBI, candidate first need to give Online Pre Written Exam. Based on their Pre Exam Performance, they will be proceed to mains Exam. On the basis of Marks in Online Mains Written Exam, Candidates have to Proceed for Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
Cut Off Marks:-
- RBI Assistant online Pre exam is of total 100 marks with 3 sections (Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude).
- As per criteria fixed by RBI candidate have to attain minimum qualifying marks fixed in each of 3 sections each of marks assigned and out of total 100 marks.
- RBI hold the right to fix the cut off for each section & overall cut off.
- Cut off marks may varied in each section depends on the nature of questions asked in that section.
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT) – The candidates provisionally selected from the main on – line examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned
- Final selection will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in the online main examination , biometric verification and Language Proficiency Test taken together in order of merit.
Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.jobriya.in). You just need to Bookmark our website & visit regularly for updates.
Important Link Area :-
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. If you have any query about this Post please share with us. Our Panel will try to solve your query.