Railway Recruitment Board Issued Centralized Employment Notice No. 02/2014 For 6121 Junior Engineer & Senior Section Engineer Railway JE & SSE Recruitment 2014 Online Application Form RRB Various Jobs 2014 Apply Online
RRB Centralized Employment Notice 02/2014 Recruitment
Indian Railway Recruitment Board Online applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the following posts of Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, Senior Section Engineer, Chief Depot Material Superintendent.
Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only ONLINE to the Railway Recruitment Board till 23.59 hrs of closing date 19 October 2014.
Detail of Vacancies :
|Sl. No.||Name Of Post||No. Of Posts||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|01||Sr.Section Engineer / P-Way||282||20 – 35 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4600/-|
|02||Sr.Section Engineer/ Bridge||54||20 – 35 yrs||Rs.9300-34800GP-4600/-|
|03||Sr. Section Engineer (Works)||208||20 – 35 yrs||Rs.9300-34800GP-4600/-|
|04||Sr.Section Engineer Drawing (Civil)||82||20 – 35 yrs||Rs.9300-34800GP-4600/-|
|05||Sr.Section Engineer Estimator||04||20 – 35 yrs||Rs.9300-34800GP-4600/-|
|06||Sr.Section Engineer (Reaserch)Engineering||02||20 – 35 yrs||Rs.9300-34800GP-4600/-|
|07||Sr. Section Engineer(Workshop)||01||20 – 35 yrs||Rs.9300-34800GP-4600/-|
|08||Sr.Section Engineer (Mechanical)(Workshop)||121||20 – 35 yrs||Rs.9300-34800GP-4600/-|
|09||Sr.Section Engineer Mechanical||65||20 – 35 yrs||Rs.9300-34800GP-4600/-|
|10||Sr.Section Engineer Carriage & Wagon||250||20 – 35 yrs||Rs.9300-34800GP-4600/-|
|11||Sr.Section Engineer/ Dsl Mechanical||39||20 – 35 yrs||Rs.9300-34800GP-4600/-|
|12||Sr.Section Engineer/ Dsl Electrical||25||20 – 35 yrs||Rs.9300-34800GP-4600/-|
|13||Sr. Section Engineer Dsl (A)||02||20 – 35 yrs||Rs.9300-34800GP-4600/-|
|14||Sr.Section Engineer/ Loco||05||20 – 35 yrs||Rs.9300-34800GP-4600/-|
|15||Sr.Section Engineer J&T (Jig & Tools) /(Drawing/ Design &Drawing)Mechanical||11||20 – 35 yrs||Rs.9300-34800GP-4600/-|
|16||Section Engineer / Drawing||01||20 – 35 yrs||Rs.9300-34800GP-4600/-|
|17||Sr.Section Engineer (Design) Mechanical||02||20 – 35 yrs||Rs.9300-34800GP-4600/-|
|18||Sr.Section Engineer (Engg Workshop)||02||20 – 35 yrs||Rs.9300-34800GP-4600/-|
|19||Sr. Section Engineer S&T Workshop||02||20 – 35 yrs||Rs.9300-34800GP-4600/-|
|20||Sr. Section Engineer /Mechanical/ Dy.Car/ BG & MG||01||20 – 35 yrs||Rs.9300-34800GP-4600/-|
|21||Sr.Section Engineer Electrical/ Electrical(GS)||259||20 – 35 yrs||Rs.9300-34800GP-4600/-|
|22||Sr.Section Engineer Electrical Operations||02||20 – 35 yrs||Rs.9300-34800GP-4600/-|
|23||Sr.Section Engineer Electrical Maintenance||01||20 – 35 yrs||Rs.9300-34800GP-4600/-|
|24||Sr.Section Engineer Electrical (TRD)||47||20 – 35 yrs||Rs.9300-34800GP-4600/-|
|25||Sr.Section Engineer Electrical (TRS)||12||20 – 35 yrs||Rs.9300-34800GP-4600/-|
|26||Sr.Section Engineer Electrical /RS||07||20 – 35 yrs||Rs.9300-34800GP-4600/-|
|27||Sr.Section Engineer (Drawing/Design&Drawing) Electrical||25||20 – 35 yrs||Rs.9300-34800GP-4600/-|
|28||Sr.Section Engineer(Signal)||121||20 – 35 yrs||Rs.9300-34800GP-4600/-|
|65||20 – 35 yrs||Rs.9300-34800GP-4600/-|
|30||Sr.Section Engineer Drawing/ S&T||04||20 – 35 yrs||Rs.9300-34800GP-4600/-|
|31||Sr. Section Engineer(Research)Instrumentation||02||20 – 35 yrs||Rs.9300-34800GP-4600/-|
|32||Sr.Section Engineer(Track Machine)||02||20 – 35 yrs||Rs.9300-34800GP-4600/-|
|33||Sr.Section Engineer(Printing Press)||12||20 – 35 yrs||Rs.9300-34800GP-4600/-|
|34||Sr. Section Engineer / Melt.||03||20 – 35 yrs||Rs.9300-34800GP-4600/-|
|35||Chief Depot Material Superindent||52||20 – 35 yrs||Rs.9300-34800GP-4600/-|
|36||Junior Engineer (P-Way)||517||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|37||Junior Engineer (Works)||185||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|38||Junior Engineer (Bridge)||76||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|39||Junior Engineer Drawing/ Drawing& Design (Civil)||167||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|40||Junior Engineer Estimator / Sr.Estimator||17||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|41||Junior Engineer (Design) Civil||20||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|42||Junior Section Engineer (Reaserch)
|06||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|43||Junior Engineer(Mechanical Workshop)||446||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|44||Junior Engineer W/Shop) Engine Development||01||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|45||Junior Engineer Mechanical||242||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|46||Junior Engineer Carriage & Wagon(Open Line)||542||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|47||Junior Engineer Mechanical||02||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|48||Junior Engineer Mechanical (MWT)||02||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|49||Junior Engineer (Research) Mechanical||03||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|50||Junior Engineer Diesel Mechanical||162||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|51||Junior Engineer Diesel Electrical||80||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|52||Junior Engineer Loco||27||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|53||Junior Engineer Drawing/Design/Designing&Drawing)Mechanical/Mechanical Design||73||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|54||Junior Engineer J&T (Jig & Tools)||08||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|55||Junior Engineer Design) Carriage & Wagon||08||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|56||Junior Engineer Electrical/ Electrical
|479||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|57||Junior Engineer Electrical/ TRD||88||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|58||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||10||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|59||Junior Engineer (Electrical/TRS)||71||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|60||Junior Engineer (RS)||21||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|61||Junior Engineer Design) Electrical||12||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|62||Junior Engineer Drawing/Design/
Design & Drawing) Electrical
|67||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|63||Junior Engineer (Signal)||189||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|64||Junior Engineer Telecommunication)||164||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|65||Junior Engineer Drawing/ Drawing& Desing/ Signal/S&T||35||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|66||Junior Engineer / Estimator (S&T)||01||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|67||Junior Engineer Drawing||02||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|68||Junior Engineer S&T Workshop||03||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|69||Junior Engineer Not Suitable
|09||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|70||Junior Engineer (IT)||93||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|71||Junior Engineer (Track Machine)||114||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|72||Junior Engineer Engg. Workshop||09||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|73||Junior Engineer Plant||01||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|74||Junior Engineer (Printing Press)||18||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|75||Junior Engineer / Melt||02||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|76||Depot Material Superindent||105||18 – 33 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
|77||Chemical Metallurgical Assistant||183||20 – 35 yrs||Rs.9300-34800 GP-4200/-|
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have requisite Educational/ Technical qualifications (as indicated in the vacancy table) from recognized Board/ University /Institute as on the date of submission of the ONLINE application for this
Centralized Employment Notice. Those awaiting results of the final examination need NOT apply. Candidates who have obtained diploma/degree through distance mode except AMIETE are not eligible to apply.
IMPORTANT NOTICE– A Degree (BE, B.Tech) Candidates Can Apply for Both (SSE & JE) Posts………
Application Fee : (Rs.100/- only), if applicable, online using Credit/Debit Card or Internet Banking. Exam fee can also be paid through SBI Branch or any computerized Post Office after downloading a pre-printed Challan/Pay-In-Slip. Ensure payment of exam fee is done only during the dates mentioned in the Challan/Pay-In-Slip.
How to Apply : Candidates can apply to any one RRB (separately for SSE and/or JE group, depending upon their eligibility) only through ONLINE application mode by visiting the website of RRB concerned. The websites of RRBs is given in Para 15. In Advertisement Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the instructions available on the website of RRB and in this notification. The onus is on the candidate to prove that all the information provided/ submitted by him/her in the application is true.
Step Of Submit Online Application :
01. Visit the website of the RRB to which the candidate wants to apply (refer Para 15 of the CEN).
02. Click on the “ONLINE/E-Application” link.
03. Click on the “New Registration” link.
04. Fill in the basic details viz. Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address, Mobile number and Educational Qualification etc.
05. Select the post ‘ Senior Section Engineer’ (SSE) or ‘Junior Engineer’ (JE) as the case may be. If eligible for both a ‘seperate’ application has to submitted for SSE group/ JE group.
06. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password.
07. Login using the Registration Number and Password. Fill up other details such as address etc., Depending upon the educational qualification of the candidate, the eligible post(s) matching with the qualification (of the candidate) in that RRB shall be listed out. Similarly if that RRB has vacancies from more than one Railway/Unit, then all such units will also
be listed out. Candidates have to indicate their priority/ preference for the post(s) and Railway(s)/Unit(s).
08. Pay examination fee (Rs.100/- only), if applicable, online using Credit/Debit Card or Internet Banking. Exam fee can also be paid through SBI Branch or any computerised Post Office after downloading a pre-printed Challan/Pay-In-Slip. Ensure payment of exam fee is done only during the dates mentioned in the Challan/Pay-In-Slip.
09. Download the blank “Template” by clicking on the link “Download Template”. This “Template” has the space for affixing your signature, photograph, left thumb impression and the declaration.
10. Affix your colour photograph (of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm), clear left hand thumb impression, Signature and also copy the declaration given in your own running handwriting (not in capital / spaced out letters), with blue or black ball point pen (not in pencil, fountain pen or gel pen), to the extent possible, in the spaces provided on the downloaded blank “Template”.
11. Scan the duly filled “Template” in colour JPEG format, 100 DPI. Size of the file should lie between 100Kb and 200Kb.
12. Login with Registration Number and Password in the link for “UPLOAD” and thereafter, upload the file/scanned filled “Template”.
13. Candidates belonging to SC/ST who want to avail the facility of free travel authority (Second Class Railway Pass) have to upload scanned copy of their SC/ST certificates also. Scan the Certificate in the JPEG format. Size of the file should lie between 50Kb and 100 Kb.
14. Submit the application. Print out the acknowledgement for records.
15. Even after final submission if a candidate wishes to make any modifications, he/she can do so but for any such modification additional fee of Rs.100/- shall be payable. This fee for modification shall be applicable even to candidate belonging to exempted categories (SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM/Woman/Minority/economically backward class candidates).
16. To modify application already submitted ONLINE, go to the “ONLINE/E-Application” link on the website of the choosen RRB.
17. Click on the ‘Modify Application’ link.
18. Login using Registration Number and Password.
19 Pay additional fee (Rs.100/-) either online or through SBI branch/computerized Post Office after downloading a pre-printed Challan/Pay-In-Slip. Ensure payment is done within the dates mentioned in the challan.
20. Modify the details and submit the application. Take a printout of the revised acknowledgement for records.
Last Date:- 19/10/2014
Download Advertisement Link – http://www.rrbald.gov.in/not-20140920.pdf
Apply Online- http://126.96.36.199/rrbcen022014/index.php
For More Detail Please Visit – http://www.rrbald.gov.in/
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.