SECL Mining Sirdar Syllabus & Exam Pattern
South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) will be conducted Mining Sirdar Recruitment Written Examination on 15.06.2014 (Sunday).
Mining Sirdar Written Exam Syllabus :
1. Coal Mines Regulations, 1957 (as amended up to date) related to Mining Sirdar & Shot-firers.
2. Mining Methods and Mine Ventilation.
3. Mine Gases, Detection and removal of inflammable and noxious gases in Mines.
4. Support of working places including in development and depillaring districts (including goaf edge support), SSR etc.
5. Explosives and Accessories and their use in Mines.
6. Use of Blasting Cards.
7. Dealing with occurrence of fire, Gas, Air-Blast or inundation in Mines.
8. Safety Provisions and Precautions in underground transportation including haulage and traveling Roadways.
9. Handing over and Taking over Charge.
10. Use of Equipment viz., Methanometer, Anemometer, Multi-gas Detector, etc.
Mining Sirdar Written Exam Pattern :
a. The exam will be of objective type comprising of multiple-choice questions. The candidates are required to answer by darkening only one circle with Black/Blue Ball Point Pen only in the OMR sheet provided to them. If you darken more than one circle, the question will not be evaluated.
b. Total marks for Selection of Mining Sirdar will be of 100 Marks and two hour of duration as under:
Written Examination – 85 Marks, Time: 2.00 hrs.
Pass Marks for:( General/OBC)- 40% (34/85).
Pass Marks for(SC/ST) – 35% (30/85).
Interview – 15 Marks
c. Sitting arrangements will be displayed on the Notice Board of examination centre.
d. Question paper will be bilingually (English/Hindi).
e. The question paper will consists of 75 questions from the subject/syllabus published in website and 10 questions pertaining to General Knowledge.