Check out Latest Exam Pattern Syllabus for SPDCL JAO Exam 2014 Southern Power Distribution Company Of Andhra Pradesh Limited(SPDCL) JAO Exam Syllabus Important Topics to Study
SPDCL JAO Exam Syllabus 2014
Southern Power Distribution Company Of Andhra Pradesh Limited(SPDCL) will conduct a Written exam for recruitment of Junior Account Officers. Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Students facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare”. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of JAO Exam conducting by SPDCL.
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for the JAO written Exam is as Follows:-
- Written Exam will be Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- The Duration of Test is 02 Hours (120Minutes).
- Exam Paper consists of :- 1-Accountancy Including Advanced Accountancy; 2-Cost Accounting; 3-Auditing
Exam Syllabus : Exam Syllabus for SPDCL (JAO) written Exam is given below:-
PART-A (Accountancy Including Advanced Accountancy):-
1. Basic concepts and conventions – Accounting process upto and including preparation of Final Accounts.
2. Bank Reconciliation
3. Bills of Exchange
4. Errors and their rectification
6. Depreciation, Provisions and Reserves
‘7. Self-balancing ledgers
8. Royalties Hire Purchase and Installment systems
9. Accounts from incomplete records
10. Accounts of Non – Trading concerns
11. Partnership Accounts (including Admission, Retirement, death and dissolution)
12. Branch Accounts
13. Company Accounts – issue and forfeiture of shares and debentures – redemption of debentures – bonus shares Final Accounts
14. Amalgamation. Absorption and Reconstruction
15. Valuation of goodwill and shares
16. Ratio Analysis
17. Accounting standards
18: Financial Statement Analysis
19. Working Capital
20. Funds Flow and Cash flow
PART – B (COST ACCOUNTING);-
3. Labour Costs.
5. Methods of coating
a. Unit or output costing
b Job arid contract costing
c. Operating Costing
d. Process Costing
6. Marginal Costing
7. Standard Coating and Variance analysis
6. Budgetary control
2. Internal Chock and Control
3. Vouching and Verification
4. Audit of Companies
5. Divisible Profits
6. Audit and investigation
For more Information please visit – http://apspdcl.cgg.gov.in/
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query.
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.