ssc cgl Tier 1 result 2017 Check Expected Cut Off Marks SSC CGL Combined Graduate Level CGL Online Test Result 2017 SSC Graduate Level Tier 1 Exam Result 2017 SSC CGL 2017 Marks Tier 1 Exam Paper
SSC CGL Tier 1 result 2017
Latest Updates dated 11.10.2017 : SSC has been announced the date of result declaration……….CGL Tier 1 result will be available on 31st October…………..
Now the SSC has released the SSC CGL Exam Figures till the Exam Ending. Check out Some Figure of SSC CGL 2017…………….
- Total Registered Candidates : 30,26,599
- Total Candidates Appeared in the Exam : 15,43,962
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an Indian organization to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. SSC conduct examinations and/or interviews to make recruitment to Group “C” and Group “D” posts for the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India. It does not make any recruitment for states. It serves only central Government.
Click Here to Download SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam result 2017 – available on 31.10.2017
SSC CGL 2017 : As Combined Graduate Level is most awaited & prestigious Exam. Unlike last years, CGL exam was conducted Online for First Time, SSC organized CGL 2017 Tier 1 Exam under Online Mode from 05.08.2017 – 24.08.2017. There were 100 Questions of 200 Marks in this Year’s CGL Exam.
How to Check SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Result 2017 :- These are the Following Steps, Graduate Level Aspirants can Follow to Check His/ Her CGL Online Exam Result :-
- First Step to Check ssc cgl Tier 1 result 2017 is to Visit SSC’s Official Website (www.ssc.nic.in).
- At SSC’s Home Page, you may Find Link to Check SSC CGL 2017 Result for Tier 1 Online Exam. You will be Redirected to Result Page from that Link.
- Another option is to Click on Result Section on Home Page. Here you can find link for CGL Result.
- On SSC CGL Result Page, There are links for Write Up, Result & Marks.
- On Clicking Appropriate Link, you will get access to Check CGL Exam Result, Cut Off & Tier 1 Online Exam Marks.
- You will also get Direct Links on this Page to Check Your Tier One Result, Marks.
SSC CGL Tier 1 result 2017 Region Wise :- It should be noted that SSC CGL 2017 Result Links will also be available on the Regional Websites. Aspirants from All SSC Regions like Central Region (SSC CR), North Region (SSC NR), Eastern Region (SSC ER), KKR Region (SSC KKR), North Western Region (SSC NWR), Southern Region (SSC SR), North Eastern Region (SSC NER), Western Region (SSC WR), Madhya Pradesh Region (SSC MPR) took part in CGL Exam. So they can also check their Result on SSC’s Regional websites.
Process after SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam :
- Shortlisted Candidates have to appear for Tier 2 Exam which will be conducted Online.
- As Per SSC’s Official notification, Tier 2 Exam will conduct in the month of November, 2017.
- CGL 2017 Tier 2 Exam may conduct in 2nd Week of November, 2017. (Expected November 2017).
- Candidates who cleared cut off of Tier 1+Tier 2 Exam, will be called up for Tier III Exam.
Candidates are advised to keep visit SSC website for latest updates related to SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2017 & Further Updates.
For more Details Please Visit : www.ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL Final Result 2016
Latest Updates dated 27.09.2017 :- SSC HAS RELEASED LIST OF CANDIDATES IN MERIT ORDER RECOMMENDED FOR APPOINTMENT FOR THE POST OF CODE H, I, X & Y………………DOWNLOAD THE LIST THROUGH THE LINK GIVEN BELOW…….
Click Here to Check SSC CGL 2016 Final Result :
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Marks 2016
SSC CGL Tier 2 Result 2016
Click Here to Check Tentative Vacancies for SSC CGL 2016 : Released NOW
Candidates are advised to keep visit SSC website regularly for latest updates about results of SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2017.
All Updates Regarding SSC CGL 2017 Exam will be available on our website (www.jobriya.in) for Latest Updates Regarding Result & Tier I Written Exam.
For More Information Please Visit :- http://ssc.nic.in/
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. Any query about this post will be highly welcomed & Our Panel will try to answer your query.