TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2017 Telangana State PSC Asst. Executive Engineer Exam Syllabus 2017 Check TSPSC AEE (Civil) Exam Pattern 2017 TSPSC Exam Syllabus & Selection Process
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2017
Telangana State Public Service Commission has recently announce about the Recruitment of 277 Posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil). There are Many Interested Candidates who filled there Online Application Form for these Posts. The Process of Submitting the Online Application Form is Started from 24.11.2017 to 16.12.2017.
Exam Information :
All the Candidates filled there application form successfully and now they are waiting for there exam. Soon the TSPSC will conduct the Written exam for above posts. More Details about the exam is provided Below.
Candidates are started there preparation for the exam. Now in this time it is not easy to clear any kind of competitive exam. So the Candidates are worried for there exam. Here we are solving this problem. Candidates Can read our exam pattern and syllabus for clearing the exam. By studying that Candidates did not need to study any other topic for exam. Here is the Exam pattern and Syllabus for the above vacant posts.
Selection Process :
Exam Pattern : The Exam pattern is as given below:
- The Exam will be either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type
- The exam will be divided into two papers.
- Paper Divided into Two Parts A and B.
|Paper No./ Part 01||Subject||No. of Question||Time Duration (Minutes)||Max. Marks|
|1.||General Studies And General Abilities||150||150||150|
|2.||Civil Engineering (Degree Level) / Electrical Engg., (Degree Level)||150||150||300|
||300 Minutes||500 Marks
Exam Syllabus : The Exam Syllabus is Provided Below:
PAPER-I: General Studies and General Abilities
- Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender,Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State. 14. Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English. (10th Class Standard).
Note : The Final Selection of these Posts Will be based on the examination either Online or OMR Based and Personality Assessment Test (Interview) Marks Put Together.
Final Words :
All the Candidates are advise to be in touch with the official website of TSPSC and Also Can Bookmark (www.jobriya.in) us by pressing Ctrl+D to get all the updates regarding the Exam, Admit Card, Result and Other Related Details.
Important Link Area :-
Candidates can leave their comments about this post. If there is any query regarding this post, you can share with us. We will try to solve your query.