TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Admit Card 2017 Telengana State PSC Forest Range Officer Exam Hall Ticket/ Call Letter 2017 Download TSPSC Forest Section Officer Admit Card 2017 Check TSPSC Forest Officers Exam Date
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Admit Card 2017
Telangana State Public Service Commission has recently announce about the Recruitment of 2014 Posts for Forest Beat Officer (FBO), Forest Section Officer (FSO) and Forest Range Officer (FRO). Candidates Filled there Online Application form for these Posts till the Last date 12.09.2017. Candidates can check there Recruitment Details from the Below Provided Link.
About Exam : All those Whose Application Form is Accepted will Face the Recruitment Exam. The Exam will be Conducted Soon on the Prescribed Exam Center. The Exam will be Conducted for FRO on 14/10/2017 F.N & A.N and 15/10/2017 F.N & A.N, for FSO on 22/10/2017 F.N & A.N and For FBO on 29/10/2017 F.N & A.N. The Exam will be Written Type.
|Post Name||Examination Date|
|Forest Beat Officer||14/10/2017 F.N & A.N and 15/10/2017 F.N & A.N|
|Forest Section Officer||22/10/2017 F.N & A.N|
|Forest Range Officer||29/10/2017 F.N & A.N|
Admit Card : Candidates who apply on this competitive exam should download their E-admit card to enter in the prescribed exam center of this written Exam Conducted by TSPSC. The hall tickets will be placed on the website seven days prior to the date of examination. The candidate has to download the Hall ticket from the website only. Hall tickets will not be sent to the candidates by post. Also the Candidates can download there Admit Card from the Below Provided Link.
Click Here to Download TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Admit Card 2017 : Available from 7 days prior to the Exam date
Exam Pattern : The Exam Pattern is as Follows:
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
Forest Range Officer
- There will be Qualifying nature Firstly Conducted of General English and Mathematics.
- Each Subject Will be of 100 Marks with 100 Minutes Time Duration
- After this Exam there Will a Exam of General Studies & Optional Subject Paper.
- This Exam will be of 150-150 Marks for Each Subject.
- The Time Duration for General Studies will be 150 Minutes & for Optional Subject Paper will be 300 Minutes.
- After that The Interview will be Conducted of 50 Marks.
Forest Section Officer and Forest Beat Officer
- The Exam will be of 200 Question/ Marks.
- The Time Duration for the Exam will be 90 Minutes for Each Subject.
Remarks : Candidates can Add our Page (www.jobriya.in) to their Bookmark to get the latest Alerts regarding the Exam, Result and Other related Information.
For Official Website Kindly Visit : https://tspsc.gov.in/
Candidates can write their Doubts, Queries & Suggestions in the Below Comment Box . We will try to give you Appropriate answer.