Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited (UGVCL) JE (Electrical & Civil), Law Officer, Meter Tester Grade-I, and Superintendent Accounts written exam Pattern and Syllabus Check Scheme of Exam for UGVCL exam Previous Papers
UGVCL Exam Syllabus 2014
Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited (UGVCL) had recently announced the vacancies of Junior Engineer (Electrical & Civil), Meter Tester Grade-I, Law Officer and Superintendent Accounts. Now, UGVCL is going to conduct a written exam for the recruitment against these vacant posts. Those applied candidates who are ignoramus about the scheme/pattern and syllabi of this written exam and worry about their preparations. They may get the latest prescribed exam pattern and syllabus for the exam of above mentioned posts from here.
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern of written exam of various posts is as follows :-
► The written exam will be multiple choice/objective type.
► The Question paper will be of 100 Marks.
Exam Syllabus : Syllabus for the written test for the various posts is given hereunder :
Junior Engineer (Electrical) : The questions paper will contain questions under these topics –
Electrical Engineering Related
Junior Engineer (Civil) : The questions paper will contain questions under these topics –
Civil Engineering Related
Meter Tester Grade-I : The questions paper will contain questions under these topics –
Meter Related + Diploma Electrical
Law Officer : The questions paper will contain questions under these topics –
1. Civil Procedure Code 1908 including Law of Limitation
3. Labour Laws (I.D ACT 1947, Factory ACT, W.C ACT, Wages ACT, & other Labour ACT)
4. Indian Contract Act
5. Electricity Act 2003
6. Evidence Act/ADR
7. Law related G.K
Superintendent Accounts : The questions paper will contain questions under these topics –
1. Final accounts of the company under revised schedule VI.
2. Various Audits like Internal Audit, Statutory Audit, C&AG Office Audit, Cost audit and Tax Audit
3. Bank Reconciliation statements, Stock Reconciliation and Debtor Reconciliation.
4. Passing of various claims like suppliers bills/Claims.
5. Various taxes like income tax, wealth tax, service tax, VAT, Excise & Custom Act
6. Various laws like provident fund, ESIS, EDLI, Contract Act, Companies Act, Companies Act-2013, The Electricity Act, Workmen welfare cess
7. Financial management including various funds arrangements like CC, Long term loans, short term loans proposal, Deferred Payment Guarantee, Letter of Credit, Bank Guarantee and Fund management.
8. Project Management (Evaluation of project as per various methods like payback, ARR, IRR, NPV etc)
9. Costing and Cost Accounting Records
10. Budget and Budgetary control, Types of budget like Cash/Sales/Purchase/Flexible etc.
11. Accounting Standards issued by C.A. Institute of India
For More Information Please Visit- http://www.ugvcl.com/index.htm
Thanks For Visit
Candidates Having Any Suggestion or Query may Leave Their Respective Comments In The Comment Box Given Below. We Will Try To Solve Your Query And Consent With Suggestions.
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.