UP ITI Merit List 2019 UP ITI Admission Merit List cut off 2019 Group A and B Seat Allotment result Check Process of taking Admission in UPITI NCVT SCVT Courses Admission Process Seat Allocation Method Admission Procedure Latest News Updates UP ITI Counseling Dates VPPUP 1st 2nd 3rd merit List Vyavasayik Pareeksha Parishad, UP UP ITI Merit List UP ITI Merit List 1st 2nd Round Counseling Schedule 2019 UP ITI Merit List Releasing Date Expected Cut Off UP ITI Merit List Expected UP ITI Counseling Schedule UP ITI Counseling Letter UP ITI Counseling dates UP ITI Counseling Procedure
UP ITI Merit List 2019
Latest Update 13.07.2019 : UP ITI Merit List Will be Released Soon……. Candidates Stay Connected With us for More Updates……..
About UP ITI :
Vyavasayik Pareeksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow has issued Notification for admission to Govt.-aided institutions and Private Unaided institutions of Uttar Pradesh for the Session 2019 in Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in various Trades. Seat Allocation will be based on Merit List. Students will be provided admission to NCVT & SCVT Courses under various Trades. So Students who are ignorant about ITI Seat Allocation Process & Merit List, can get Info from the Article.
|State ITI||Private Institutions|
|No. of Seats||
1.16 Lacks (10% Seats Increases After Opening The 14 New Institutes)
In the ITI Institutes 70% seats will be reserved for SC/ ST Trainee & 15 % seats will be reserved for OBC Trainee. Students will be provided Horizontal Reservation for Freedom Fighters (02%), Ex Serviceman (05%), Physically Handicapped Candidates (03%) & Female Candidates (20%). These Reservation will be provided on Trade wise & All Admission Seats.
Preferential Marks :-
These Marks will be provided for state level Sportsperson (3 Marks), Industrial Workers or Candidates suggest by Industry (5 Marks) & 5 Marks will be provided to the dependants son, Unmarried or widow Daughter of workers in ITI.
Admission will be provided under both National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) & State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT).
Candidates will be provided admission for Group A & B Courses, Engineering & Non Engineering Courses with Technical & Non Technical Courses.
Candidates can Choose Maximum maximum 10 Courses in 6 Institutes according to their Educational Qualification.
SEAT ALLOCATION METHOD :-
Separate UP ITI Merit List will be prepared according to Essential Educational Qualification & Preference Marks for Group A, Group B Courses.
According to the New Arrangements & To given chance, Preference for Local youth, Total Seats of a District will be pooled in 4 Parts. Vertical & Horizontal Reservation will be provided based on 25% seats based on Block Level, Tehsil, District Level & State Level.
No. of Seats will be available Online based on the Pool Arrangements.
First Preference will be given to Trade of Candidate & NCVT Courses.
Candidates can give maximum 6 Choice in any 3 Districts. Candidates can give maximum 10 Choice for Group A & Group B Courses.
District Level Merit List will be prepared then. Merit List of Group A will be Prepared First. If Seat allocate for Group A Course then there will be no allocation for Group B Courses.
There are special 12 ITI’ for Female, in which only Female candidates are applicable. In other ITI’s 20% Seats will be reserved.
In First Round Seat Allocation will be done based on Institute, Trade, Course & Group wise Seats.
- If a Candidates doesn’t take admission in given period of time, then His Allocation will be canceled & He will be kept out of Next Process.
Second Round (Upgradation List):-
- First of All those candidates will be separated who has not taken Admission in allotted Institute/ Trade.
- Allocation Process than apply for Remaining Seats. Students who took admission on allotted Seat but still want better Option, they can also take Part in this Process.
- Second List will be shown on website & Candidates will be intimated on their registered Mobile No. Candidates will be given 06 Days Time to take Admission
- Candidates who took admission in First Round & Due to upgradation they get chance in other Institute/ Trade then they have to complete the Admission Process but they need not to submit Application Fee.
- Candidates who do not take admission in this Round, will not eligible for Next Round.
- Candidates will be called 4 times of Remaining Seats & Process will be completed in 05 Days receiving Options from candidates.
- Information for Choice Registration will be available on Website & Advertisement will also publish in leading Local Newspapers.
- If a candidate doesn’t to give Option, then he will be allotted seat based on his choice filled in Admission Form.
- After Registration Selection Process will be completed in 04 Days & Candidates will be given 05 Days time to take admission.
- In third round, those candidates will consider who have not allotted any Seat.
- After Third Round, Remaining Seats will be considered as Unreserved & Seat allocation Process will be started Again.
- Based on Remaining Seats, Online Application will be invited from Candidates on remaining Seats within 07 Days.
- Candidates who have applied earlier, their Details will be available on the Website.
- Newly Registered Candidates have to verify their Documents from the Principal of Optioned Institute within 3 Days.
- Process will be completed District wise within 04 Days & Candidates will be given 5 Days time to take admission.
We will update the Information time to time. So, keep visiting this page & All the candidates should add our page (www.Jobriya.in) to their Bookmark to get the Updates regarding the Result and Admit Card.
Important Link Area
|UP ITI Merit List||Available Soon|
|UP ITI Notification 2018||Detailed UP ITI Notification|
For Any Query or Doubts Candidates can Leave Comment in the Comment Box. We will Try to give Appropriate Response of Queries and Clarify Your Doubts.