UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2016 Check UPRVUNL Technician Grade II Syllabus 2016 Exam pattern Electrical Mechanical Instrumentation Branch Rajya Vidut Nigam Exam Pattern Syllabus
UPRVUNL JE/ Technician Syllabus 2016
UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) has invited Online Application for 217 Posts of Junior Engineer & technician Post on Behalf of UPJVNL. UP Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited has issued Notification under Advt. No. U-25/ UPRVUSA/2016 (UPJVNL). UPJVNL will make Recruitment for Junior Engineer (T) (E&M) for Electrical, Mechanical & Electronics Instrumentation Branches, JE (Civil) AND for Technician Grade II for Electrician, Fitter & Instrument Branches. Many of you must be wandering for Syllabus & Correct Exam Pattern for these Posts. Under this Article we are providing you Information about Exam Pattern & Syllabus of UPRVUNL Junior Engineer/ Technician Grade II Exam.
EXAM PATTERN : Exam Pattern for Junior Engineer & Technician Grade II is same. Pattern in as follows :-
The Written Test will be of Objective Multiple Choice type. Computer Based Test will be conducted for these Posts.
Objective Type Test will consists of 200 Questions comprises of 200 Marks.
There will be 150 Questions from Minimum Qualification Level & 50 Questions will be from General Knowledge, Reasoning & General Hindi Subjects,
Each correct answer shall carry one mark each and each wrong answer shall carry negative mark of 0.25.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for UR/ OBC Candidates is 30% & for SC/ ST is 25%.
EXAM SYLLABUS : Exam Syllabus for Common Subjects will be as follows :-
General Knowledge/ Awareness : History, Geography and Socio Economic development of India. Knowledge of current events of National and International importance and such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. Paper will also include questions on Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography, Polity of India.
Reasoning Ability : Questions will be asked from analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning.
General Hindi (सामान्य हिंदी) : Questions will be asked to test Knowledge & understanding of Hindi Language. Questions will asked from :- अलंकार, रस, समास, पर्यायवाची, विलोम, तत्सम एवं तदभव, सन्धियां, वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण, लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे, वाक्य संशोधन – लिंग, वचन, कारक, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द.
FOR JUNIOR ENGINEER POSTS
• Strength of Materials & Theory of Structures
• Design of Reinforced concrete structures
• Steel & Machinery structures
• Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
• Building Materials and construction
• Water supply and sanitation for public building
• Water Resources Engineering
• Rain Fall & Run-off
• Water Requirement of Crops
• Lift Irrigation
• Flow Irrigation
• Canal Head Works
• Cross Drainage Works
• Water Logging and Drainage
• Flood Protection
• Irrigation Management
• Fluid Mechanics
• Basic Electrical Engg
• Electrical and Electronic Engg. Materials
• Electrical Machine-I
• Electrical Instruments and Measurements
• Power plant Engg
• Transmission and Distribution of Electrical Powers
• Installation Maintenance & Repair of Electrical Machines
• Switch Gear and Protection
• Industrial Electronics and Control
• Electrical design, Drawing & Estimating
• Utilization of Electrical Energy
• Electrical Machine-II
• Control System & Process Application
• Principles of Digital Electronics
• Electrical & Electronics Instrumentation
FOR Technician Grade II POSTS
Technical Subject (Electrician) :
1. Various safety measures involved in the Industry. Elementary first Aid. Concept of Standard.
2. Identification of Trade-Hand tools-Specifications.
3. Fundamental of electricity. Electron theory-free electron . Fundamental terms, definitions, units & effects of electric current.
4. Solders, flux and soldering technique. Resistors types of resistors & properties of resistors.
5. Explanation, Definition and properties of conductors, insulators and semi-conductors. Voltage grading of different types of Insulators, Temp. Rise permissible. Types of wires & cables standard wire gauge Specification of wires & Cables-insulation & voltage grades-Low , medium & high voltage Precautions in using various types of cable.
6. Ohm’s Law -Simple electrical circuits and problems.
7. Resistors -Law of Resistance. Series and parallel circuits.
8. Kirchhoff’s Laws and applications. Wheatstone bridge principle and its applications.
9. Common Electrical Accessories, their specifications-Explanation of switches lamp holders, plugs and sockets .Developments of domestic ckts, Alarm & switches, lamp, fan with individual switches, Two way switch.
10. Chemical effect of electric current-Principle of electrolysis. Faraday’s Law of electrolysis. Basic principles of Electro-plating and Electro chemical equivalents. Explanation of Anodes and cathodes. Lead acid cell-description, methods of charging-Precautions to be taken & testing equipment, Ni-cadmium & Lithium cell, Cathodic protection. Electroplating, Anodising.
Technical Subject (Fitter) :
Importance of softy and general precaution observed in the institute and in the section. Importance of the trade in the development of industrial economy of the county .What is the related instructions subject to the taught parchment to made . Recreational, medical facilities and other extra curricular activities of the institute.(All necessary guidance to be provided to the new comers to become familiar with the working of Industrial Training Institute System included stores procedures.
Safety accident prevention linear measurements its units dividers, calipers, hermaphrodite, calipers, hermaphrodite, center punch, dot punch dot punch, their description and uses of different types of hammers, description, use and care of ‘v’ Blocks, marking off table.
Surface plate and auxiliary marking equipment, ‘v’ block, angle plates, parallel block, description types and uses, workshop surface plate their uses accuracy, care and maintenance.
Physical properties of engineering metal : color, weight, structure, conductivity, magnetic, fusibility specific gravity, fusibility specific gravity. Mechanical properties: ductility, malleability hardness, brittleness, toughness, tenacity, elasticity.
Safety precaution to be observed in a sheet metal work-shop sheet and size. Commercial sizes and various types of metal sheets coated sheets and their uses as per ISI specifications.
Marking and measuring tools, Wing compass, Prick punch, tin man’s square tools, snips, types and uses. Tin man’s hammers and mallets type- sheet metal tools, stakes- bench types , parts their uses. Solderingiron,types, specifications, uses. Trammel, description ,parts, uses. Hand grooves specifications and uses.
Technical Subject (Instrument) :
Basic hand tools,types,classification use & metal cutting fundamentals.
Measurement & measuring instruments, Marking tools, Fasteners & Fastening devices.
Precision Measuring Instruments, gauge blocks,sine bar,dial indicators.
Element & types of screw threads used in instruments, Calculation of drill size for tapping.
Types of tubes used for instrumentation. Tube cutter, Flaring tools, swedging tools,equipment’s & fixture required for pipe bending, straightening, thread cutting,method of installation.
Electrical components conductor, semiconductor & insulators. Standard wiregauge (SWG). Introduction of electricity-static electricity. Current, voltage, P.D, E.M.F, resistance. Electrical circuit-D.C &A.C circuit differences. Importance of grounding
For more Information please visit – http://www.uprvunl.org/
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.