UPSSSC VDO Interview Tips 2015 2016 2018 Download Important Interview Questions for Village Development Officer How to Crack Interview of UP VDO Interview Questions & Material for Gram Panchayat Adhikaari How to get more marks in Interview
UPSSSC VDO Preparation Tips
What is UPSSSC VDO Post:–
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Staff Selection Commission has invites Applications for the Gram Panchayat Adhikaari or VDO Post. UPSSSC will made this Recruitment for 3587 VDO Post. Candidates who have passed their Intermediates are eligible to take part in Selection Process. As the main Criteria for Selection is Written Exam & then Interview. So in this Article, we provide you important tips for UPSSSC VDO………Read the full Article Slowly for better Preparation….
Selection Process :
Basis of Selection for VDO Post is Written Exam & Interview/ Viva Voce test. Mere possessing Minimum Education Qualification, does not Guarantee for Interview Call. Shortlisted Candidates who has qualified in Written Exam will be appeared for Interview.
Written Exam Marks–
For Gram Panchayat Adhikari : 90 Question 90 Marks.
For Gram vikas Adhikari : 80 Question 80 Marks.
Interview Marks for Both : 20 Marks
UPSSSC VDO Post INTERVIEW TIPS
How can one Prepare for Perfect Interview, it is big question. We can’t provide you exact questions which to be asked in Interview. But we provide you expected areas questions from where question may be ask from you in Interview.
Important Areas:- interviews are basically based on six areas.
- Resume/ curriculum Vitae (CV) of Candidate
- Post Knowledge of candidate
- GK (Current Affairs of India & UP) and Computer Knowledge (Basic Questions)
- About Interview Conducting Organization
- Why VDO Job?
- Why Govt. Job?
- Questions from Village Development & Uttar Pradesh
CV/ Personal Information :-
For any interview preparation, a candidate should prepare a detailed bio data of yourself i.e. your qualifications, your place of birth, places where you have studied, your hobbies, extra activities, your family etc. In these type of questions candidates need to be more confident. As they belong to you as personal, so you need to answer these questions in a convenient manner. They may ask Positive & Negative qualities of you, so be ready with an answer.
Candidates need to practice of way of Answering, Speaking. Be familiar with the Government Schemes for Rural Development & their Abbreviations.
Be thorough with current affairs from past three months. Recent awards, Major issues, Sports related questions, State Governors and Chief ministers, Countries, Capitals, Currencies, Parliaments. Computer Knowledge: Be thorough with basic computer terminology. Don’t Hesitate to make a guess. Focus more of Current Affairs & General Knowledge of Uttar Pradesh.
About Organization :-
Candidates must have Information about UPSSSC, its works area, history, profile. If you are employed anywhere, you must be asked about that organization. Candidates need to answer confidently. Don’t make wrong statements, this leads to negative marking. If you don’t know the Answer but still want to make a guess then ask Interviewer in polite manner “ Sir, I do not know exact answer but if you allow me to make a guess then my Answer is ……..”.
Why This VDO Job? –
This question is very important and has been asked in interview boards regularly. By this question simply they want to know, why you want to join as VDO If you are going for VDO interview with B. TECH/BCA/ MCA/ MBA degrees? These prominent questions will be ask from you.
1. Why you want to join as a VDO with technical degree? 2. Aren’t you overqualified for this Gram Panchayat Adhikaari post?
Need to answer these type of Questions in a convincing manner. Don’t make false arguments of over confident. Answer Should be genuine according to you.
Why Govt. Job? –
When you are going for any govt. job interview, you have to very clear in your mind that why you want to join govt. sector.
- A government job provides job security and commands much more respect in society than a private job.
- By any chance, if some of your relates, parents etc are associated with a government job or bank; you should cite the example of such cases and mention that you have seen these people and they have been your inspiration. Note: Never answer in a openly manner “I did not get any other job, or I need job at any cost, There is a lot of pressure in private sector”. You would be countered with more questions.
Topics Related to Village Development & Uttar Pradesh :
NOTE : Other Important Topics for Village Development Officer Interview are provided below. One must note that this is a Job which deals with Rural Areas of Uttar Pradesh. So Candidates must have knowledge of these Provided Topics :
1. Importance of Agriculture in Indian Economy, Reasons for Less Production, Land Holding Methods, Land Arrangement & Land Reform, Tenant Reform, Various Measurement & Scales related to Agriculture, Co operative Agriculture, Co operative Movement.
2. Agriculture Input, Agriculture Machines, benefits of Agriculture Mechanization, New Dimensions of Agriculture is 21st Century, Establishment of Agriculture Export Areas, Furtigations, Kissan Credit Card Scheme, National Farmers Commission.
3. Community Development Schemes, National Expansion Scheme, Intensive farming Development Programme, Various Schemes run by UP Government & Central Government.
4. Agriculture Arrangement in Uttar Pradesh, New Technologies, Food Production, Crop Production, Crops in Uttar Pradesh, Various Industries in Uttar Pradesh, Schemes for Agriculture Development, State’s Scheme for Land Development & Water resources.
5. Animal Husbandry, Important Departments Related to Rural Areas like Block Development Officer, Village Development Officer. Work & Importance of VDO, Land Measurement Survey, Land Measurement Techniques in UP, Agriculture Department Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh State Mandi Parishad, UP Agro, Village Development Department, Tribal Societies.
Under Government Schemes Focus on all schemes by Central Government & State Government. Some of Examples are as follows :
Central Govt Scheme for Village Development :
- Adarsh Gram Yojna
- Cooperative Development Scheme
- Drought Development Programme
- Jawahar Gram Samraddhi Yojna
- Annapoorna Yojna
- Antyodaya Anna Yojna
- Swajal Dhaara Yojna
- Rajiv Gandhi Village Electrification Scheme
- Kastoorba Gandhi Shiksha Yojna
- Mid Day Meal Programme
- Indira Awas Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna
Also focus on the latest Schemes run by NDA Government like Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojna, IWMP etc.
State Government Schemes for Village Development :
- Kisaan Pension Yojna
- Kisaan Rath Yojna
- Ambedkar Urja Kirshi Sudhar Yojna
- Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna
- Sanjeevani Parivahan Yojna
- Adarsh Nagar Yojna
- Vande Mataram Yojna
- Priyadarshini Yojna
- Samajvaadi Shudha Payjal Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment (Samajvaadi Party)).
- Samajvaadi Pension Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment (Samajvaadi Party)).
- Samajvaadi Awas Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment (Samajvaadi Party)).
- Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment (Samajvaadi Party)).
Tips to Crack an Interview:- Here given the following Tips which one have to remember while attending an Interview:-
- Be Confident & Stay Focused.
- Enhance your communication skills, It is the Mains thing which makes the difference.
- Stay Calm & Don’t Hesitate. Focus will be on hearing the Interviewer what he ask you.
- Pay Attention & Regards to each of the member of Interview Panel.
- Don’t argument in any situation with the Interviewer, It may leads to showing your negative characteristic.
- Be well Dressed. Confident will shown on your face.
- Answer to Each questions with a honest smile on your face.
- Maximum Marks you can get by your Attitude. Keep your Attitude Positive Always.
- Don’t Hesitate to ask for water, if your throat is not well.
- Answer Each question with Confidence & Humbleness. Don’t take too much Stress.
- Don’t Showing your frustration & Hopelessness after Interview.
- Convey your Regards after Interview is over.
- Most of the Interviews will held up for Maximum 10 to 15 Minutes, try to give your 100 % in these 15 minutes.
- Show the best version of Yourself in the Interview Hall. Give them every reason to select you.
Keep visit this Page for more Information about UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikaari Interview & Other Important Information.
For more Information please visit – http://upsssc.gov.in/
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.