Urban Development Directorate (UDD) Government of Uttarakhand Has Released Jobs Recruitment Notification 2015 for 81 Urban Infrastructure Expert & Social Development Specialist UDD Uttarakhand Recruitment 2015 Candidates Have Postgraduate Degree Can Apply
UDD Uttarakhand Recruitment 2015
Urban Development Directorate (UDD), Government of Uttarakhand invites application from interested Professionals for below mentioned posts on contractual basis.
Detail of Vacancies :
Urban Planner :- 16 posts
Municipal Finance Specialist :- 16 posts
Solid Waste Management Specialist :- 16 posts
Urban Infrastructure Expert :- 11 posts
IT cum Monitoring & Evaluation/MIS Specialist :- 11 posts
Social Development Specialist :- 10 posts
Capacity building/Institutional Strengthening Specialist :- 01 post
Educational Qualification :
- Urban Planner :- B Arch/B.Tech with Masters in Urban Planning and 3 – 5 yrs. experience.
- Municipal Finance Specialist :- MBA (Finance)/CA with 3 yrs. experience or M.Com with 5 yrs. experience in pure accounting in a reputed firm/organization.
- Solid Waste Management Specialist :- M.Tech(Environmental engineering) with 2 yrs. experience/ BE/B.Tech (Environmental engineering) with 3 yrs. experience/ MSc (Environmental engineering) with 5 yrs. experience.
- Urban Infrastructure Expert :- M.Tech in structure/Geo science with 2 yrs. experience or BE/B.Tech in Civil engineering with 3-5 yrs. experience.
- IT cum Monitoring & Evaluation/MIS Specialist :- B.Tech/BE in computer science/ MCA with 3 yrs. experience or MSc in computer science with 5 yrs. experience. Experience in monitoring and evaluating large projects and programs, preferably in the urban sector.
- Social Development Specialist :- Masters in Social Work/MBA (H.R) with 3 yrs. experience or M.A (Sociology) with 5 yrs. experience.
- Capacity building/Institutional Strengthening Specialist :- MBA (H.R) with 3-5 yrs. experience.
Terms of Engagement : The appointment of professionals will be purely on temporary basis initially for a min period of one year with provision of extension subject to requirements of the project and individual performance. Selected candidate may be deputed in any of city RPMCs and as well as state RPMC as per requirement of the project.
How to Apply : Interested candidates can download the application form from www.udd.uk.gov.in and submit their application through e-mail (directorudd @ gmail dot com) or registered/speed post to Director, Urban Development Directorate, 43/6, Mata Mandir Road, Dharampur, Dehradun, Uttarakhand-248001, clearly mentioning the name of post applied on top of the envelope. Short listed candidates will be informed about the date and venue of interview by email only and no separate communication will be sent. No TA/DA will be given to candidate called for interview.
Last Date:- 08/06/2015
Download Advertisement Details :- http://udd.uk.gov.in/files/advertisement_CCBP.pdf
For More Information Visit :- http://udd.uk.gov.in/recruitment/view/3
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.