DEI Entrance Exam Interview Schedule 2020 Dayalbagh University Admission Online Interview Schedule 2020 DEI Admission Schedule All Interview Dates for BA B.Sc. B.Com. Diploma B.Sc. (Engg.) 2020 Dayalbagh University Entrance Online Interview Process
Table Of Contents
DEI Entrance Exam Interview Schedule 2020
Latest Updated 14.08.2020 :- DEI has Provided a Notice Regarding Last Chances for Uploading the co-curricular activity certificates. The link shell be active at 12.15 AM (15.08.2020)and expire at 12:15 AM (16.08.2020)…… Candidates Can Check Details from Below Link…….
Latest Updated 13.08.2020 :- DEI has Provided the Interview Schedule of 14th August, 2020……. Candidates Can Check Details from Below Link…….
Latest Updated 04.08.2020 :- DEI has Provided Contact Information for queries related Online Interviews …… Candidates Can Check Details from Below Link…….
Latest Updated 04.08.2020 :- DEI has Provided the Link to Participate in entrance process for B.Arch. (second round) …… Candidates Can Check Details from Below Link…….
Latest Updated 02.08.2020 :- DEI Interview & Certificates Upload of eligible candidates will be Commenced from 4th to 8th August, 2020. Candidates Can Check Details from Below Link…….
Interview & Certificates Upload of eligible candidates – Available from 4th to 8th August, 2020
Latest Updated 28.07.2020 :- DEI has Provided the Contact Information for Admission related queries. Candidates Can Contact them for Any Query. Check More Details from Below….
Latest Update Dated 23.07.2020 : DEI has given the Last Chance to all the Candidates for Update the High School /Intermediate marks and appear in DEI Entrance Test. Candidates Can Update their Marks on 30 & 31 July 2020. Online Entrance Test Will be Conducted on 02 August 2020. Interview & Certificates Upload of eligible candidates will be Commenced from 4th to 8th August, 2020. Candidates Can Check Details from Below Link……
Latest Updated 21.07.2020 :- DEI has Provided the Online Interview Schedule for M. A. (Music) and M.A.(Drawing & Painting). All candidates should check their mail id for Google meet link to join the interviews. Check More Details from Below….
Latest Update Dated 16.07.2020 : DEI has Provided a Link to Submit their pertinent relevant certificates…. The last date for submission of these certificates is Monday, 20 July 2020. Candidates Can Check Details from Below Link……
Candidates who have qualified for interview should submit their pertinent relevant certificates using the following URL:
Latest Updated 16.07.2020 :- DEI has Provided the Online Interview Schedule for Diploma_Interviews. Check More Details from Below….
List of remaining_Interviews_17072020 (Last Chance for all the candidates listed in the list to appear in Interview.)
- Any candidate is interviewed ONLY ONCE for admission to any program at the Institute for an academic session.
- Candidates who qualify for interview in more than one program based on the eligibility and merit criteria will be interviewed only through one of the following lists. Performance in the interview is considered for all programs that the candidate is eligible for.
- If a candidate has applied for multiple programs with different application numbers, they should immediately communicate this information to the following address: [email protected]
- The call for interview is not a proof of eligibility for admission. Please refer to the prospectus of the Institute to ensure that the conditions for eligibility are satisfied.
- If it is detected at any stage that the candidate did not fulfill the eligibility criteria for the category and program they have applied for OR if the candidate has provided incorrect or incomplete information in the application form, their application is liable to be summarily rejected.
Latest Update Dated 13.07.2020 : DEI has Provided a Last Chances to those Candidates who failed to appear in the Interviews in allotted slots…. Last Opportunity Will be Given on July 17, 2020. Candidates Can Check Details from Below Link…..
Latest Updated 13.07.2020 :- DEI has Provided the List of Additional Candidates for Group Discussion Schedule for MBA/ Interated MBA/ MBA (Agriculture)/ PG Certificate in Financial Services. Check More Details from Below….
- Candidates should first carefully check and ascertain their respective slot & schedule (Application number, Name, Date, Panel and Time- slot wise) of Group Discussion in the schedule as attached below.
- Candidates will be allowed to participate in MBA-GD of above mentioned courses on their given date, time and Panel slot only as provided in the schedule.
- Candidates should click on the ‘Google link’ provided in the Schedule against their application number and name in order to join in their allotted panel within first 5 minute of starting time as shown in the schedule.
- Candidate shall keep their MBA Entrance-admit card and ID proof ready with them during discussion and be ready to show in front of the web camera whenever asked by the Panel to verify their identity.
- Candidate should be ready with their audio and video device properly connected to their system much before they click to join the meeting.
- They are also advised to use earphones with mike connected to their PC/Desktop to ensure noise free background during the discussion.
- Candidates are strongly advised to keep their mike on mute/switch-off mode when not speaking or asked to speak.
- Candidate should use the same mobile number which has been mentioned by them in their application for making queries or contact if needed.
- No other person other than the candidate is allowed to accompany or assist the candidate during Group discussion at the candidate’s place.
- Candidates are strongly advised to conduct themselves in a professional, decent and disciplined manner and not to even casually use derogatory or foul language during the discussion.
- Candidates should immediately leave the meeting room after once their panel asks them to do so.
- The Interviews for candidates who have appeared in the Entrance written tests of the Institute and qualified for Interview shall be conducted in on-line mode starting from July 8, 2020.
- The candidates are advised to check the Institute website daily for details of schedule.
- They will also receive an email at least one day prior to the date of interview giving them the Meet link on which they have to join at the login time specified.
- When the candidate tries to login, he or she will be admitted by the Convener of the Board and will then be able to join the meeting. However, if another interview is taking place, the Convener may not accept the login request immediately. In such a case, the candidate can try again after 5 minutes. The candidate should not continuously try to login if not admitted the first time.
- For joining the meeting, the candidate must give the Application number as name. This is very important and must be followed strictly.
The Government of India declared the DAYALBAGH EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE as an institution Deemed to be a University from the session 1981-82, under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act 1956 (3 of 1956). The Institute has since been accorded the membership of the Association of Indian Universities.
Dayalbagh University Conducted many Courses Entrance examination on various dates. The Written examination was conducted from 22nd June 2020 to 30th June 2020. Only those students will be eligible for Online Interview who qualify the Online test. Interview Schedule is Provided Below.
DEI Interview Schedule:
After appearing in the Written examination, the candidates will have to undergo from the Interview. The Admission Interview Schedule was Started from 08 July 2020 by the DEI University after wrapping the DEI Entrance examination. So All those Candidates who have Appeared in the Written examination, are eagerly waiting for their respective Admission Interview Schedule.
Interview Date – 08 July 2020 onwards
GD Schedule – 13-07-2020 and 14-07-2020
Note :- Eligibility Criteria for Interview
- Only such candidates, who have appeared in the written test of the programme applied for and have scored at least 30% marks (for example, 36/120 or 27/90 as applicable) are eligible to appear for Personal Interview. However, all SC/ST candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria of the programme applied for and have appeared in the written test are eligible to appear for Personal Interview.
We are updating this Page with the Upcoming Interviews Schedule of various Courses under DEI Entrance Test. All the Students can Add this Page to their Bookmark to get the Latest Alert regarding the Upcoming DEI Interview Schedule for various courses.
Important Link Area DEI Interview Schedule
|Result||DEI Entrance Exam Result 2020|
|Download Notification||DEI 2020 Admission Form|
Candidates having Query & Doubt can Share their Views by writing them in the Comment Box Given Below. Our Experts will try to resolve them as soon as possible.