Download Hall Ticket/ Admit Card of Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) 02/2019 Batch Check Cut Off Exam Date Merit List Check List of short listed candidates for Navik (GD) exam 2019 for 01/2020 batch Navik GD Admit Card 2019
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card 2019
The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) protects India’s maritime interests and enforces maritime law, with jurisdiction over the territorial waters of India, including its contiguous zone and exclusive economic zone. They invited the Candidates for the recruitment of Navik (GD) – 01/2020 Batch for 10+2 Entry Level.. The Application form will be Submitted Online Only from 26 August 2019 TO 01 September 2019. Here we are also Sharing the Link to Check the Detailed Recruitment of Indian Coast Guard Asst. Commandant.
About Exam :
The Pre Exam will be Conducted first for the Recruitment of Navik GD. The Preliminary Selection will be conducted from early Sep-Oct 2019. More Details about Exam is provided Below.
Navik GD 02/2019 Exam Date → Sep-Oct 2019
SELECTION PROCEDURE :
Physical Fitness Test
Initial Medical Examination
About Indian Coast Guard:-
The Coast Guard is the principal agency for enforcement of provisions of all national enactment in force in the maritime zones of India and provides safety and protection of the artificial islands, offshore installations and other structure in our maritime zones, providing protection to fishermen, to the Nation and marine community and assistance to them at sea while in distress.
Indian Coast Guard conducts exam for recruitment of Navik (General Duty) for 01/2020 batch. Written exam is organize for 10+2 Entry Level under Coast Guard (ministry of Defence).
Download Navik GD 01/2020 Admit Card 2019 – Available from 17 – 23 September 2019
- The written test will be of objective type.
- Written Test will be in English and Hindi Both Language.
- Candidates who qualify written exam will be called up for Physical Fitness Test.
- No Negative Marking for Wrong Answer.
1. The Candidates with blank date, time and venue of the examination have not been shortlisted.
2. The Candidates who have been Rejected will not get their application form due to “Duplicate/Multiple Entries Found”.
3. Request for change of date, time and venue of the examination will not be entertained.
4. The Shortlisted Candidates are required to bring all original and attested copies of all the documents at the Examination Venue
All Candidates advised to keep visit Indian Coast Guard Official Website Regularly for Latest Updates regarding Exam Date & Admit Card.
Important Link Area
|Download Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Detailed Syllabus||Detailed Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Syllabus|
|Recruitment Details||Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment|
|For More Detail Please||http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/|
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box given below. Be frank to share any query about this post. Our Expert panel will make a full try to answer your query.