Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019 Indian Navy NMR 04/2020 Exam Admit Card 2019 Download Indian Navy Cook Hall Ticket / Call Letter 2019 April 2020 Batch Steward Chef Hygienist Cook Exam Date 2019 Indian Navy April 2020 Batch MR Admit Card 2019
Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019
Latest updated On 16.08.2019 : Indian Navy MR April 2020 Batch Admit card Will Release Soon. Exam Will be Conducted in the Month of Sep 2020……..Stay Connected With us for Latest Updates…………..
About Recruitment :
Indian Navy has recently announce about the Recruitment of Stewards, Chefs and Hygienists April 2020 Batch. Many Candidates who is Interested for Navy Filled there Online Application Form. The Process of Submitting Online Application Form is Started from 26.07.2019 and will be Closed on 01.08.2019. Candidates Can Check the Details of Recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
Indian Navy MR Exam Date :
Online exam for MR-April 2020 batches will be conducted from Sep 2019.
Navy Steward, Chef, Hygienist MR/ NMR Exam Date – Sep 2019
Call up Letter-cum-Admit Cards(CLACs) for eligible short listed candidates indicating date, time and place for recruitment tests, which are scheduled during Sep 2019, would be required to be downloaded from the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The Call up Letter-cum-Admit Cards will be tentatively by one week before examination. No separate Call up Letter-cum-Admit Card will be issued. Candidates can be allotted any centre view administrative reasons.
Download Indian Navy MR APRIL 2020 Admit Card:- Available Soon
Scheme Of Exam:
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- Time Duration of examination will be 30 minutes With 50 Questions Of 50 Marks In Total.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
- There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate.
Final Words :
Candidates can Add our Page (https://www.jobriya.in) to their Bookmark to get the latest Alerts regarding the Indian Navy Admit Card, Exam & Result.
Important Link Area
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Recruitment||Detailed Indian Navy MR/NMR Recruitment|
Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post.