ISRO Driver Syllabus 2017 ISRO Driver Exam Syllabus 2017 Download ISRO Driver Syllabus pdf 2017 ISRO LVD/HVD/SCD Exam Pattern 2017 Check Written Test Syllabus of ISRO Light/ Heavy Vehicle Driver
ISRO Exam Syllabus 2017
ISRO Centralized Recruitment Board (ICRB) will conduct a written exam for recruitment to the posts of Light Vehicle Driver (LVD), Heavy Vehicle Driver (HVD) and Staff Car Driver (SCD) in ISRO. As the eligible qualification for these posts is SSLC/SSC/Matric/10th and Driving, so exam will be based on standard of same. But the competition level is now increased. Candidates who applied against these posts must have to prepare for their exam very wisely. Here we are giving the idea of exam pattern and syllabus of driver Exam which can help you to be prepared yourself for test.
Exam Pattern :- ISRO Driver Exam Pattern is as follows :
► The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
► There will be a composite paper having four parts :
○ Part-A : Vehicle Act, 1939
○ Part-B : Elementary English
○ Part-C : Arithmetic
○ Part-D : General Knowledge
Exam Syllabus :- ISRO Driver Syllabus is given below :
Vehicle Act, 1939
Various Sections of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1939
Licensing of Drivers of Motor Vehicles
Registration of Motor Vehicles
Control of Transport Vehicles
Control of Traffic
Insurance of Motor Vehicles
Offence, Penalties and Procedure
Accident Claims Tribunals
Elementary English of 8th Standard Level
Use of correct verbs
Choosing appropriate given words and phrases to fill-in the blanks in sentences
Elementary Arithmetic of 10th Standard Level
Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division
Percentage, Ratio, Average
General Knowledge, Current affairs
‘Who’ is ‘Who’
States and Capitals in India
Geography of India
Selection Process :-
- Selected Candidates appear for the Skill Test process.
- Skill Test will be purely go-no-go basis and marks obtained in the skill test shall not be considered for selection.
- The Skill Test shall be evaluated on a 100 points scale with minimum 60% for qualification.
- The final selection will be done amongst qualified candidates, purely on the scores obtained in the written test.
- From amongst candidates who qualify in the skill test with minimum 60% marks, empanelment shall be done in the order of marks obtained in the written test
For More Information Visit – http://www.isro.gov.in
For Any Query or Doubts Candidates can Leave Comment in the Comment Box. We will Try to give Appropriate Response of Queries and Clarify Your Doubts. Keep Updating Yourself.