MP Vyapam Assistant Auditor Syllabus 2021 MP Vyapam Group-2 (Sub Group-2) Exam Syllabus 2021 MPPEB Lekhpal Job Vacancy 2021 Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Exam Pattern 2021 for Data Analyst & Accountant MPPEB Scheme of Exam and Syllabus Important Topics to Study
MP Vyapam Assistant Auditor Syllabus 2021
About Recruitment :
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) known as Madhya Pradesh Vyavsayik Pareeksha Mandal (MP Vyapam) will conduct a Written exam named Group-2 (Sub Group -2) Combined Recruitment Test for Asstt-Auditor, Asstt. Accountant Officer, Accountant, and another equivalent post – 2021. All the Eligible Candidates Filled their Online Application form from the Date –/–/2021 to –/–/2021. More Details About the Exam are provided Below.
About Exam :
Many Interested & Eligible Candidates Will face the Written Exam on the Date —/–/2021 To –/–/2021. The Exam Will be Written Type. More Details About the Exam Syllabus & Pattern are Provided Below.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams get too tougher. Candidates facing critical problems of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare”. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern for these posts Exam conducting by MP Vyapam.
About MP Vyapam Assistant Auditor Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for Accounts Service written Exam is as Follows :-
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be one paper consist two parts(Part-A & Part-B) in this exam.
- Both paper will be of 100 marks.
- The time duration will be 03:00 hours (180 minutes).
- There will be no negative marking.
About MP Vyapam Assistant Auditor Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Account Service written Exam is given below :-
The level of this question paper will be as higher secondary (10+2) level.
|2.||General Reasoning Ability|
|7.||General Computer Knowledge|
General Reasoning Ability :- Questions will be asked from analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning.
General Knowledge :- Questions are designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.
General Hindi/English :- Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
General Math :- Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages , Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart. Date Interpretation is the section which have to be focused.
General Science :- The questions will be based on generally on Physics of general standard like weight, mass, volume, refection, refraction, transparency, law of motion and gravitation etc. Chemistry like chemical reaction, different acids, bases and gases, salt, metals and non-metals, chemical formula balancing and their facts etc. Biology like human body structure, bacterias and diseases and their symptoms etc.
General Computer Knowledge :- Computer Fundamentals, Windows (MS-Windows), MS-Office : Word Processing (MS-Word), Spread Sheet (MS-Excel), Presentation Knowledge (MS-Power Point), MS Access and Usage of Internet Services available on Internet, Communication Technology, Networking Concepts.
Part-B Related Subject
PART-I Accounting, Auditing, Income Tax and Statistics
1. Company Accounts Problems on amalgamations (absorption and reconstruction) and liquidation of joint-stock companies. Analysis and interpretation of published Accounts. Valuation of shares and Goodwill.
2. Cost & Management Accounts: Techniques of cost control and cost reduction. Process Costing. Cost volume profit relationship~d Decision making, Budgetary control and standard costing.
3. Auditing Programming of audit work. Valuation & verification of Assets and Liabilities. Audit of a limited company, Powers, duties & liabilities of company auditor. Auditor’s Report Audit of Computerized A/c & use of Computers in the Audit of A/c
4. Income Tax Provisions of Income Tax Act – pertaining to the assessment of individuals. Exempted Income & deductions from Gross Total income. Computation of Taxable Income & Tax liability.
5. Statistics Definition, scope & importance. Measurements of Central tendency, Dispersion, Skew ness Correlation and Index Number.
PART-II Indian Constitution
1. Constitution Provision of Comptroller and Auditor General, Importance of 73rd and 74th constitutional amendment regarding rural and urban local bodies. Organization and function of Panchayati raj system in Madhya Pradesh.
Part-III Public Administration
1. The concept of financial administration and its importance. The role of budget and its process, performance budget, zero-based budgeting.
2. Legislative control, public account committee, estimate committee, public enterprise committee, account testing and accounts.
3. Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
4. Role of computer in public administration, E-Governance.
Part-IV Sate Administration
1. Legislative and financial control of administration in Madhya Pradesh, Estimates Committee, Public Accounts Committee, Public Enterprises Committee.
2. District Administration- The role of District Magistrate (Collector), tehsil and tehsildar, block and block development officer.
3. Local Administration- The role of Local Administration, decentralization, need for empowerment of weaker sections, urban governance, Nagar Nigam, Nagar Palika and Nagar Panchayats in Madhya Pradesh.
4. The three-tier system of panchayati raj institutions, zila panchayats, janpad panchayats and gram panchayats, role of Chief Executive Officer (C.E.O.) in panchayat administration, control of state government over local administration.
Important Link Area
|Admit Card||Download MP Vyapam Assistant Auditor Admit Card|
|Detailed Recruitment||Detailed MP Vyapam Assistant Auditor Recruitment|
!!..Thanks For Visit..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box for MP Vyapam Assistant Auditor Syllabus. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
There will be one paper consist two parts(Part-A & Part-B) in this exam.
Both paper will be of 100 marks.
The time duration will be 03:00 hours (180 minutes).
There will be no negative marking.
Candidates can check the Detailed Exam Pattern & Syllabus in Our Post.
There will be one paper consist two parts(Part-A & Part-B) in this exam & Both papers will be of 100 marks.