Paschim Bardhaman District Court Group D Syllabus 2019 Paschim Bardhaman District Court LDC Exam Syllabus 2019 Downlaod PBDC Peon/ Farash/ Dayguard/ Nightguard/ Lower Division Clerk Syllabus 2019 pdf Paschim Bardhaman District Court Group D Syllabus 2019 Paschim Bardhaman DC Exam Pattern 2019 for Employment Notification No.1
Paschim Bardhaman District Court Group D Syllabus 2019
Latest Updated On 27.02.2019 :- Paschim Bardhaman District Court Will Soon Provide The Exam Date For Group B, C & D Posts. Candidates Can Check More Information From Below…….
About Recruitment & Employment Notification No.1:
Paschim Bardhaman District Court had invited applications to fill up 109 Posts of Group-B – Stenographer & Group-C – Lower Division Clerk, Group-D – Process Server/ Bailiff, Peon/ Farash/ Night Guard/ Day Guard and Group-D – Sweeper. The Application form Process is Conducted Online and A large Number of Candidates filled there Application Form. The Process of Submitting the Application form is Started from 22.02.2019 & Conducted Till 14.03.2019. More Details about the Recruitment is Provided Below.
About Exam :
All the Candidates Successfully submitted there Application form and Now they are waiting for there Exam. Soon the Exam will be Conducted and The Date of Examination will be Announce on the Official website of Paschim Bardhaman District Court. The Broad details about the Examination is given below.
Candidates filled there form and started there preparation for the Competitive exam. This is the time when clearing a Competitive exam is not easy so all of that candidates who filled the application form are also worried about there exam. So all of that Candidates can get the help with this post. In this post we are providing the best suitable and selective Exam Pattern So that the Candidates Can easily study that and can clear the exam too.
Selection Process :
Stenographer (Group-B): Paper-I (Screening Test), Paper-II – Dictation & Transcription & Paper –III – Typing in Typewriter Machine And Personality Test & Computer Proficiency Test
Lower Division Clerk (Group-C): The examination shall consist of two parts viz: Part-I (Objective) & Part-II (Subjective) and Personality Test & Proficiency Test of Operating a Computer.
Process Server/ Bailiff/ Peon / Farash/ Day guard/Night guard (Group-D): The Written Examination & Personality Test.
Sweeper (Group-D): Interview only.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus: The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- The Exam Will be Screening Type.
- The Exam Will be of General English Consist 100 marks.
- The Time Duration of Exam Will be 1 Hour.
Syllabus – Spelling, Correct use of words, Correctness of sentences, use of common phrases, synonyms, antonyms & Punctuation
- Dictation & Transcription Test Will be of 200 Marks.
- Dictation lasting for 5 minutes followed by transcription of notes in candidates’ own handwriting for an hour.
Paper –III –
- Paper III Will be of Typing in typewriter machine
- Paper III Consist 100 marks.
- The candidates are required to type from a manuscript accurately on the Type writer @ not less than 30 words per minute.
- The test will be for 10 minutes.
On the basis of the result of the all the three papers, the successful candidates will be called for Personality test (20 Marks) & Computer Proficiency Test (30 Marks). A final panel will be prepared upon evaluation of all these tests.
Note – Candidates have to bring their shorthand note book & Type Writer machine at the Examination Centre & shall carry the same to the allotted hall/room on their own.
Lower Division Clerk (Group-C)
The examination shall consist of two parts viz: Part-I (Objective) & Part-II (Subjective).
- The Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Part-I will carry 100 marks having 50 questions of 2 (two) marks each.
- Question Paper Will be Based upon English, General Studies & Current Affairs& Arithmetic.
- The question paper will be in English.
- There shall be negative marking of 02 (two) marks for each wrong answer in Part-I.
- The duration of examination shall be 1 hour.
- Part-II examination shall consist of conventional descriptive type question.
- (a) Group-A English & (b) Group-B Bengali carrying 50 marks each from both Group-A & Group-B.
- The duration of Part-II examination shall be 2 (two) hours.
On the basis of Part-II, candidates will be selected for personality test carrying 20 marks & proficiency test of operating a computer which will carry 30 marks.
A Final Panel will be prepared as per merit on the basis of the result of the total marks obtained in Part-II Examination & personality test.
Process Server/ Bailiff/ Peon / Farash/ Day guard/Night guard (Group-D)
- The Examination shall be Objective Type (multiple choice questions).
- The Exam carrying 100 marks, having 100 questions of 01 (one) mark each.
- The Exam Will be Based English, General Knowledge & Arithmetic.
- There shall be negative marking of 01 (one) mark for each wrong answer.
- The Question paper will be in English Language.
- The duration of the examination shall be 1½ Hour.
On the basis of result of the aforesaid Examination, a number of candidates who will secure the minimum qualifying marks, which will be fixed by the Appropriate Authority, will be called for personality test & the Final Panel will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the aforesaid examination & personality test.
- The selection shall be made on the basis of an interview only.
Final Words :
Candidates can bookmark our website (www.Jobriya.in) by pressing Ctrl+D for getting all new updates regarding all exam , Admit Cards and Results.
Important Link Area :
|Admit Card||Download Paschim Bardhaman District Court Group D Admit Card|
|Recruitment Details||Detailed Paschim Bardhaman District Court Group D Recruitment|
Candidates can share there query regarding this post by drop them in the below comment box. Our experts will Solve your Query.