UP Lekhpal Interview Questions Check Important Interview Tips for Lekhpal Exam Tips to Crack UP Lekhpal Interview UP Rajaswa Lekhpal Interview Date how to prepare what to prepare for Interview Questions Answers pdf UPSSSC
UP Lekhpal Interview Tips
UP Lekhpal Exam :- Uttar Pradesh Revenue Department had invited Applications for the Lekhpal or Rajaswa Lekhpal Post. There were Total 13650 Vacancies for Lekhpal District wise. Written test for Lekhpal was conducted on 13th of September, 2015. Many of Candidates are ignorant about Interview or have Fear of Interview. As the Next process after Written Exam will be Interview So in this Article, we provide you important tips for UP Lekhpal Exam 2015………
Read Full Article Slowly for Better Preparation
Selection Process : Basis of Selection for Revenue Lekhpal Post is Written Exam & Interview. Candidates will be short listed based on performance in the Written Exam. As vacancies were District wise so Result may be announced District wise. Final Merit/ Select List will be prepared according to Marks of Written Exam & Interview. So candidates who are high in Merit, have greater chances for Selection.
UP LEKHPAL INTERVIEW TIPS
How can one Prepare for Perfect Interview, it is big question. We can’t provide you exact questions which to be asked in Interview. But we provide you expected areas questions from where question may be ask from you in Lekhpal Interview.
Important Areas:- interviews are basically based on six areas.
- Resume/ curriculum Vitae (CV) of Candidate
- Post Knowledge of candidate
- GK (Current Affairs of India & UP) and Computer Knowledge (Basic Questions)
- About Interview Conducting Organization
- Why Lekhpal Job?
- Why Govt. Job?
- Questions from Role of Lekhpal, About Villages & Uttar Pradesh
CV/ Personal Information :- For any interview preparation, a candidate should prepare a detailed bio data of yourself i.e. your qualifications, your place of birth, places where you have studied, your hobbies, extra activities, your family etc. In these type of questions candidates need to be more confident. As they belong to you as personal, so you need to answer these questions in a convenient manner. They may ask Positive & Negative qualities of you, so be ready with an answer.
Candidates need to practice of way of Answering, Speaking. Be familiar with the Government Schemes for Rural Development & their Abbreviations. They can also ask meaning of your name, Name of Eminent Personalities related to your Name, name of persons who born on the same date.
As vacancies were filled District wise, they will ask you about Total Districts in UP & Questions related to villages, crops, famous things., monuments (if any) of your District.
- Be Ready for the Question why you have filled this District, If you have filled other district than your Home District.
Current Affairs: Be thorough with current affairs from past three months. Recent awards, Major issues, Sports related questions, State Governors and Chief ministers, Countries, Capitals, Currencies, Parliaments. Computer Knowledge: Be thorough with basic computer terminology. Don’t Hesitate to make a guess. Focus more of Current Affairs & General Knowledge of Uttar Pradesh. Stay updated related to Latest News of Your District & Current DM, SDM of your District.
About Organization :- Candidates must have Information about UP revenue Department. its works area, history, profile. If you are employed anywhere, you must be asked about that organization. Candidates need to answer confidently. Don’t make wrong statements, this leads to negative marking. If you don’t know the Answer but still want to make a guess then ask Interviewer in polite manner “ Sir, I do not know exact answer but if you allow me to make a guess then my Answer is ……..”.
Why This Job? – This question is very important and has been asked in interview boards regularly. By this question simply they want to know, why you want to join as Lekhpal If you are going for Lekhpal interview with B. TECH/BCA/ MCA/ MBA degrees? These prominent questions will be ask from you.
1. Why you want to join as a Lekhpal with technical degree? 2. Aren’t you overqualified for this Lekhpal post?
Need to answer these type of Questions in a convincing manner. Don’t make false arguments of over confident. Answer Should be genuine according to you.
Why Govt. Job? – When you are going for any govt. job interview, you have to very clear in your mind that why you want to join govt. sector.
- A government job provides job security and commands much more respect in society than a private job.
- By any chance, if some of your relates, parents etc are associated with a government job or bank; you should cite the example of such cases and mention that you have seen these people and they have been your inspiration. Note: Never answer in a openly manner “I did not get any other job, or I need job at any cost, There is a lot of pressure in private sector”. You would be countered with more questions.
NOTE : Candidates having Gap after 12th or Gap after Graduation (Specially Candidates of technical Field), They must be prepare with an Answer about their Gap or Questions like what you have done after Graduation ?
Topics Related to Lekhpal & Uttar Pradesh :
- Candidates need to prepare about Role of Lekhpal or Lekhpal Job Profile
- Functions of Lekhpal or Department under which Lekhpal comes.
- Prepare Each & Every thing about your District & Villages.
- Be Ready with the Questions related to Uttar Pradesh.
- They may ask you about Name of Ministers in UP like who is Revenue Minister of UP ?
- About Political Importance of Uttar Pradesh.
Tips to Crack an Interview:- Here given the following Tips which one have to remember while attending an Interview:-
- Be Confident & Stay Focused.
- Enhance your communication skills, It is the Main thing which will make the difference.
- Stay Calm & Don’t Hesitate. Focus will be on hearing the Interviewer what he asks you.
- Pay Attention & Regards to each of the member of Interview Panel.
- Don’t argument in any situation with the Interviewer, It may leads to showing your negative characteristic.
- Be well Dressed. Confident will be shown on your face.
- Answer to Each questions with a honest smile on your face.
- Maximum Marks you can get by your Attitude. Keep your Attitude Always Positive.
- Don’t Hesitate to ask for water, if your throat is not well.
- Answer Each question with Confidence & Humbleness. Don’t take too much Stress.
- Don’t Showing your frustration & Hopelessness after Interview.
- Convey your Regards after Interview is over.
- Most of the Interviews will held up for Maximum 10 to 15 Minutes, try to give your 100 % in these 15 minutes.
- Show the best version of Yourself in the Interview Hall. Give them every reason to select you.
Keep visit this Page for more Information about UP Lekhpal Interview & Other Important Information.
Get More Details from : http://bor.up.nic.in/ OR https://uplr.digialm.com/EForms/html/form2536/index.html
Official Website for UP Lekhpal Exam- https://uplr.digialm.com
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.