UP Scholarship Application Form 2019 UP Scholarship Online Status 2019 Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Online Application Form 2019 UP Scholarship Last Date Check Online Application Status 2019 UP Fee Reimbursement Online System 2019 UP Scholarship Form 2019 News For UP Scholarship This Year 2019 Scholarship.up.nic.in 2018-19 UP Scholarship Renewal Up Scholarship Status 2018-19
UP Scholarship Application Form 2019
Latest Updated 09-07-2019 :- UP Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System has Extended Upto 10 September(For 9th & 10th Stranded). Stay Connected with us for latest updates….
Latest Updated 01-07-2019 :- UP Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System has begin, Eligible candidate can apply for the scholarship 2019-20. Stay Connected with us for latest updates….
- New Registration
- Prematric Fresh Login (After Registration)
- Prematric Renewal Login (After Registration)
- Postmatric Intermediate Login Fresh (After Registration)
- Postmatric Intermediate Login Renewal (After Registration)
- Postmatric OtherThan Inter Login Fresh (After Registration)
- Postmatric OtherThan Inter Login Renewal (After Registration)
Latest Updates On 30-06-2019:- Now More students can apply for the UP scholarship, the Annual Income criteria is increased from 2 Lakhs to 2.5 Lakhs…
About UP Scholarship :
The Government of UP has Provided the Scholarship to all the Students of SC/ ST/ Gen. Category/ OBC Category/ Minority Category of Accredited Educational Institution/ University. The Process of Online Application for the Courses of Accredited Educational Institution/ University is Started From the Education Year of 2014-2015. This Process will be Continue in the Year 2017-2018.
Registration Procedure :
All the Candidates Should Follows the Below Procedure for Registration.
- Start the procedure of Registration by creating account.
- Candidates Should Click on the Student Option then Select Category wise Option
- In registration window enter your Full Name, Mobile No., a valid E-mail ID (for future correspondence) and password etc. All Details about the Institute Should be Correct the Click for Submitting.
- Candidates Should Collect all the Correct Details of Result of Education/ Qualification , Caste/ Income Certificate, Reg. No. of Candidate’s Name in University/ Institute, Aadhar No. Before Submitting the Online Application Form.
- After completion of Registration process you will get “Account Activation Link” on your email account, you mentioned during the process of Registration.
Important Note : Candidates Should Not Share there Password with any other Person.
Candidates Can Also Check the Application Status By Filling the Reg. No. and DOB on the Application Status Link….
- संस्थाओं हेतु मास्टर डाटा पूर्ण करने की निर्धारित समयावधि – दिनांक 01 जून 2019 से 20 जुलाई 2019 तक एवं कक्षा 9-10 हेतु -दिनांक 01 जून 2019 से 15 जुलाई 2019 तक
- वर्ष 2018-19 के अनुसूचित जाति एवं जनजाति के पेंडिंग डाटा को जिला समाज कल्याण अधिकारी से वेरीफाई कराने हेतु निर्धारित समयावधि- दिनांक 03 जून 2019 से 17 जून 2019 तक
The Government of Uttar Pradesh is a democratically elected State Government in India with the Governor as its appointed constitutional Head of the State by the President of India. The Governor of Uttar Pradesh is appointed for a period of five years and appoints the Chief Minister and his council of ministers, who are vested with legislative powers as well as executive powers of the State. The Governor remains a ceremonial head of the state, while the Chief Minister and his council are responsible for day-to-day government functions. The state of Uttar Pradesh’ influence on Indian Politics is paramount as it sends the largest number of Members of Parliament to both Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha.
Help Line Toll-Free Numbers – 18004190001 & 180030100001 (Social Welfare), 18001805131 (Backward Class Welfare), 18001805229 (Minority Welfare)
Candidates can add our page (www.jobriya.in) to their Bookmark to get the latest update alerts regarding the Scholarship and Other Related Information.
- General Instructions for Students
- General Instructions for Outside State Institutions
- General Instructions for Institutions
- General Instructions for Minority Students
Candidates can share their Doubts, Queries and Suggestions in the Below Comment Box. Our Experts will try to provide the Appropriate Solution to you.