UP Scholarship Application Form 2020 UP Scholarship Online Status 2020 Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Online Application Form 2020 UP Scholarship Last Date Check Online Application Status 2020 UP Fee Reimbursement Online System 2020 UP Scholarship Form 2020 News For UP Scholarship This Year 2020 Scholarship.up.nic.in 2020-21 UP Scholarship Renewal Up Scholarship Status 2020-21
UP Scholarship Application Form 2020
Latest Updated On 22.06.2020 : Candidates Whose Results Are Not Declared Yet Can Now Fill UP Scholarship Online Form..Get Details By below Image……..
Latest Updated 20.06.2020:- UP Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System Will begin Soon, Eligible candidate can apply for the scholarship 2020-21. Candidates can Apply from 24 July to 12 October 2020 for Pre-matric Scheme & from 01 August to 05 November 2020 for Post-matric Scheme. Stay Connected with us for latest updates….
- New Registration
- Prematric Fresh Login (After Registration)
- Prematric Renewal Login (After Registration)
- Postmatric Intermediate Login Fresh (After Registration)
- Postmatric Intermediate Login Renewal (After Registration)
- Postmatric OtherThan Inter Login Fresh (After Registration)
- Postmatric OtherThan Inter Login Renewal (After Registration)
About UP Scholarship :
The Government of UP has Provided the Scholarship to all the Students of SC/ ST/ Gen. Category/ OBC Category/ Minority Category of Accredited Educational Institution/ University. The Process of Online Application for the Courses of Accredited Educational Institution/ University is Started From the Education Year of 2014-2015. This Process will be Continue in the Year 2020-2021.
Registration Procedure :
All the Candidates Should Follows the Below Procedure for Registration.
- Start the procedure of Registration by creating account.
- Candidates Should Click on the Student Option then Select Category wise Option
- In registration window enter your Full Name, Mobile No., a valid E-mail ID (for future correspondence) and password etc. All Details about the Institute Should be Correct the Click for Submitting.
- Candidates Should Collect all the Correct Details of Result of Education/ Qualification , Caste/ Income Certificate, Reg. No. of Candidate’s Name in University/ Institute, Aadhar No. Before Submitting the Online Application Form.
- After completion of Registration process you will get “Account Activation Link” on your email account, you mentioned during the process of Registration.
Important Note : Candidates Should Not Share there Password with any other Person.
- द्वित्तीय समय सारणी में संदेहास्पद डाटा सही करने की अंतिम तिथि- –/–/—-, छात्र द्वारा संदेहास्पद डाटा सही करके संस्था में जमा करने की अंतिम तिथि- –/–/—- एवं संस्था द्वारा पुनः अग्रसारित करने की अंतिम तिथि- –/–/—- |
- यू पी बोर्ड के अतिरिक्त अन्य बोर्डों (CBSE / ICSE / OTHER BOARD) के छात्र अपने हाई स्कूल का अंक-पत्र / प्रमाण-पत्र संस्था के माध्यम से दिनांक- –/–/—- तक जिला कल्याण अधिकारियों को अवश्य उपलब्ध करा दें |
- इलाहाबाद यू पी ग्रामीण बैंक, प्रथमा यू पी ग्रामीण बैंक तथा अन्य कारणों से संदेहास्पद डाटा में सम्मिलित छात्र बैंक का नाम , बैंक शाखा का नाम एवं खाता संख्या दिनांक- –/–/—- तक सही कर सकते हैं |
The Government of Uttar Pradesh is a democratically elected State Government in India with the Governor as its appointed constitutional Head of the State by the President of India. The Governor of Uttar Pradesh is appointed for a period of five years and appoints the Chief Minister and his council of ministers, who are vested with legislative powers as well as executive powers of the State. The Governor remains a ceremonial head of the state, while the Chief Minister and his council are responsible for day-to-day government functions. The state of Uttar Pradesh’ influence on Indian Politics is paramount as it sends the largest number of Members of Parliament to both Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha.
Help Line Toll-Free Numbers – 18004190001 & 180030100001 (Social Welfare), 18001805131 (Backward Class Welfare), 18001805229 (Minority Welfare)
Candidates can add our page (www.jobriya.in) to their Bookmark to get the latest update alerts regarding the Scholarship and Other Related Information.
- General Instructions for Students
- General Instructions for Outside State Institutions
- General Instructions for Institutions
- General Instructions for Minority Students
Candidates can share their Doubts, Queries and Suggestions in the Below Comment Box. Our Experts will try to provide the Appropriate Solution to you.