Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Admit Card 2020 UKPSC Lecturer Written Exam Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2020 Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Interview Call Letter 2020 Download Exam Schedule for UKPSC Lecturer Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Exam Date Check UKPSC Admit Card Status 2020
Table Of Contents
- 1 Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Admit Card 2020
- 2 About Recruitment:
- 3 About Exam:
- 4 Selection Process for Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer :
- 5 About Admit Card :-
- 6 Exam Pattern :–
- 7 Important Links for Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Admit Card :
- 8 FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Admit Card 2020
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has recently announced and invited the online applications from the eligible candidates for the Posts of Lecturer. Total number of Vacancies for these Posts are 571. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied online for these Posts. The Process of Submission of Online Application was commenced from 12th October, 2020 and the Last date to apply for these Posts was 1st of November, 2020. Check the other details from below.
|Total Vacancies||571 Posts|
|Online Application Starting date||12.10.2020|
|Online Application Ending date||01.11.2020|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Age Limit||21 – 42 Years|
All the Eligible Candidates who applied for the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Lecturer are now waiting for the Exam Dates for the Written Exam for the Posts of Lecturer. Candidates are Searching And Enquiring about the Exam dates from the Various Sources. Though, the Exam Dates are not released yet, by the official department of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, but it will be release soon and candidates will be call for the Written Exam.
Selection Process for Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer :
- The Selection Will Be Done Through Merit Prepared On The Basis Of Marks Scored In the Written Exam.
About Admit Card :-
The candidates who applied Online for the post of Lecturer in Uttarakhand Public Service Commission are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (UKPSC in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission. The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Announce Later|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website of UKPSC.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Download Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Admit Card 2020 : Available Soon
Exam Pattern :–
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- The Exam Will be Screening Type.
- Written Exam Will be of 200 Marks with 100 Questions.
- Written Exam Will be Based on related Subjects i.e. Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Physics, Chemistry, Math, Biology, Chemistry, Economics, History, Geography, Sociology, Psychology, Civis, Commerce & Agriculture.
- Time Duration of Written Exam Will be 02 Hours.
- There Will be a Negative Marking in Written Exam (Based on Previous Exam).
Final Note :
Candidates are advised to be in touch with us for more updates related to Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Syllabus Download. Updates about Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer exam will available on our website (www.jobriya.com). Bookmark our site & Visit for Latest Updates.
Important Links for Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Admit Card :
|Admit Card||Available Now|
|Syllabus||Download Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Syllabus|
|Recruitment||Detailed Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Recruitment|
Candidates can leave their respective comments in the comment box. Any Query & Question about this post will be welcomed and our panel will solve your relative query.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
1. Candidates visit the official website of UKPSC.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
It will be notified soon.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of UKPSC.
Admit Card Will Be Available Soon.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.