CAT Syllabus 2016 Latest CAT Exam Pattern Common Admission Test 2016 Scheme of IIM CAT 2016 Syllabus Changes Latest Updates Management Common Admission test New Updated Pattern & syllabus latest news
CAT Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern
GET, SET, GO!! Indian Institute of Management will conduct Common Admission Test (CAT) 2016. CAT 2016 will be conducted by IIMs as a pre-requisite for admission to various management programmed to IIMs. It is a dream of every young graduate to do his MBA from IIM. So Candidates who apply for CAT 2016 for Admission in Management Programmes at IIMs need to have information about Latest Exam Pattern & Syllabus for CAT. The CAT 2016 will see some changes in form of a new structure & early November Date. All of these have significant implications on how a student must approach the test. It is the time to reset your pointers to the new goal. We are discussing here Exam Pattern Syllabus for CAT exam in detail.
Changes in the Structure of CAT 2016:- Every Competitive exam has its own unique character that has features such as the structure of exam, the content- both width & depth and the testing environment. We will analyze the changes the CAT within this framework while considering the implications these will have on your preparation for next 100 Days. These are the following changes occurred in the CAT Exam.
- The number of questions ask will be increase.
- Time Duration of CAT exam is extended upto 180 Minutes.
- There will be no sectional time limits in the CAT 2016.
- Sections has been increased from 2 to 3. Now Question will be asked from three section as Quantitative Aptitude (QUA), Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DILR) & Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension (VRC).
- There will be 34 Questions from QUA & VRC while 32 questions will be from DILR.
- Candidates will be provided 60 Minutes to answer each section.
- Some Questions will not be Multiple Choice Type, candidates have to Answer them with Typing.
Latest Exam Pattern:- In CAT 2016, there is a two day test window with four test slots & more number of questions. CAT 2015 Exam will have three sections.
- The first section is Quantitative Aptitude (QUA).
- The second section is Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DILR).
- The third section is Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension (VRC).
CAT Syllabus:- CAT 2016 in not an one subject affair. You have to prepare for all topics of Syllabus with Lots of practice & Mock Tests. Exam Syllabus for CAT 2016 is discussed below:-
Maths/ Quantitative Aptitude:- This Sub Test is designed to test the Quantitative Ability of the candidates. Questions will be asked from Number systems, geometry, trigonometry, probability, permutation combination, algebra, mensuration, time and work, averages, percentages, profit and loss, quadratic and linear equations, etc.
Data Interpretation:- Interpretation and analysis of data based on text, tables, graphs (line, area), charts (column, bar, pie), venn diagram, etc.
- Vocabulary Based (Synonyms Antonyms)
- English Usage or Grammar
- Sentence Correction
- Fill in the blanks
- Cloze Passage
- Analogies or Reverse Analogies
- Jumbled Paragraph
- Meaning-Usage Match
- Summary Questions
- Verbal Reasoning
- Facts / Inferences / Judgments
- Reading Comprehension
- Number and Letter Series
- Venn Diagrams
- Binary Logic
- Seating Arrangement
- Logical Sequence
- Logical Matching
- Logical Connectives
- Blood Relations
Final Words:- CAT 2016 is just about 04 months away. It will held on 04 December, 2016. Candidates should sharp their axe for CAT 2016.
For Information Please Visit: https://iimcat.ac.in
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. Any Comment/ Query about this post will be Highly welcomed.