Download Hall Ticket/ Admit Card of Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) 01/2018 Batch Check Cut Off Exam Date Merit List Check List of short listed candidates for Navik (GD) exam 2017 for 01/2018 batch Navik GD Admit Card 2017
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card 2017
- Click Here to Give Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Online Mock Test-2
- Click Here to Give Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Online Mock Test-1
Latest Updated on 14.09.2017 : Indian Coast Guard Navik GD (Batch 01/2018) Admit Card is released Now………………Candidates Can Download their Admit card/Hall Ticket through the Link Given Below………………………..
Click Here to Download Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card 2017 – Available NOW (Till 22 Sept. 2017)
Important Notice:- Indian Coast Guard will conduct a written exam for recruitment of Navik (GD)- 01/2018 Batch for 10+2 Entry Level. List of Eligible candidates based on Merit List and Selected candidates Lists are Being released by Indian Coast Guard. Written exam will be conducting all over India on various dates on various centers in Sept 2017. Candidates are able to download Call Letter. Please keep visit official website of Indian Coast Guard. For Check qualified/ Eligible Candidates List for Exam Please Follow Given Below Download Links……
Navik GD 01/2018 Exam Date → Sept/Oct, 2017
About Indian Coast Guard:- The Coast Guard is the principal agency for enforcement of provisions of all national enactment in force in the maritime zones of India and provides safety and protection of the artificial islands, offshore installations and other structure in our maritime zones, providing protection to fishermen, to the Nation and marine community and assistance to them at sea while in distress.
Indian Coast Guard conducts exam for recruitment of Navik (General Duty) for 01/2018 batch. Written exam is organize for 10+2 Entry Level under Coast Guard (ministry of Defence).
Cut Off/ Merit/ List of Selected candidates:- Indian Coast Guard will released soon Cut off marks & Merit List for Navik(GD) 2017 Batch.
- The written test will be of objective type.
- Written Test will be in English.
- Candidates who qualify written exam will be called up for Physical Fitness Test.
NAVIK (GD) Admit Card 2017
1. The Candidates with blank date, time and venue of the examination have not been shortlisted.
2. The Candidates who have been Rejected will not get their application form due to “Duplicate/Multiple Entries Found”.
3. Request for change of date, time and venue of the examination will not be entertained.
4. The Shortlisted Candidates are required to bring all original and attested copies of all the documents at the Examination Venue
Final Words:- All Candidates advised to keep visit Indian Coast Guard Official Website Regularly for Latest Updates regarding Exam Date & Admit Card.
For More Information Please Visit: http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box given below. Be frank to share any query about this post. Our Expert panel will make a full try to answer your query.