Indian Navy MR/NMR Syllabus 2018 – 2019 Indian Navy Steward, Chef, Hygienist Exam Syllabus 2018-19 Download Nausena MR/NMR October 2019 Batch Syllabus & Scheme 2018-2019 Check Indian Navy MR/NMR Exam Pattern 2019 Download
Indian Navy MR/NMR Syllabus 2018
About Recruitment :
Indian Navy has recently announce about the Recruitment of Stewards, Chefs and Hygienists October 2019 Batch. Many Candidates who is Interested for Navy Filled there Online Application Form. The Process of Submitting Online Application Form is Started from 14.12.2018 and will be Closed on 30.12.2018. Candidates Can Check the Details of Recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
About Exam :
Those Eligible Candidates who filled the Online Application form Successfully will face the Exam. The Exam will be Scheduled on February 2019 and the Date will be Announced Soon on the Official Website. The Written Exam will be Conducted First.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Students facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare”. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of SSR Exam conducting by Indian Navy.
SELECTION CRITERIA :-
- Written Test.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Medical Standards.
Exam Pattern : The Exam Pattern will be as Follows:
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 50 questions, each carrying 01 mark.
- The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge
- The standard of the question paper will be that of class 10th and the syllabus & sample paper for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be 30 minutes.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate.
- Penalty for Wrong Answer. Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper. There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Exam Syllabus : The Exam Syllabus will be as Follows:
SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS
01. Nature of Matter, Universe (Planets/ Earth/ Satellites/ Sun), Electricity and its applications.
02. Force and Gravitation, Newton’s Laws Of Motion, Work, Energy and Power.
03. Heat, Temperature, metals and Non- Metals, Carbon and its Compounds, Measurements in Science, Sound & Wave Motion, Atomic Structure.
04. Mathematical Simplification, Ratio and Proportion, Algebraic Identities, Linear Equations and Polynomials, Simultaneous Equations, Basic Trigonometry.
05. Simple Mensuration, Geometry, Measures of Central Tendency (Average, Median and Mode).
06. Interest, Profit, Loss and Percentage, Work, Time, Speed and Distance.
01. Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland, Harbours.
02. Culture and Religion, Freedom Movement, Important National Facts about India, Heritage, Arts and Dance.
03. History, Defence, Wars and neighbours, Awards and Authors, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition.
04. Current Affairs, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, Common Names, Full Forms and Abbreviations.
05. Eminent Personalities, National : Bird/Animal/Sport/Flower/Anthem/ Song/Flag/Monuments.
06. Sports : Championships / Winners/ Terms/ Number of Players.
Final Words :
Candidates can Add our Page (www.jobriya.in) to their Bookmark to get the latest Alerts regarding the Indian Navy MR/NMR Syllabus, Admit Card, Exam & Result.
Important Link Area :
|Official Syllabus||Download Indian Navy MR/NMR Official Syllabus|
|Admit Card||Download Indian Navy MR/NMR Admit Card|
|Recruitment||Detailed Indian Navy MR/NMR Recruitment|
Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post.