Indian Navy SSR Admit Card for 02/2019 Batch Indian Navy Sailor Exam Call Letter/ Hall Ticket 2018-19 Download Navy Senior Secondary Recruits February 02/2019 August 2018 batch Exam Admit Card 2018 2019 Check Indian Navy SSR Exam Date Indian Navy SSR Sailor Exam date News Update Expected Exam date
Indian Navy SSR Admit Card 2018
Latest Updated on 14.08.2018 : Indian Navy Has Released SSR Batch No. 02/2019 Admit card……….Download It Through The Link Given Below……
Download Indian Navy Sailor SSR Admit Card 02/2019 Batch– Available NOW
Indian Navy is Central government body for recruitment of various vacancies for Naval Staff. Indian Navy had invited applications for Batch Starting from August 2018. Indian Navy is going to organize exam for post of Sailor-Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) 02/2019 Batch. There are Many interested Candidates who filled the Online Application Form. The Process of Submitting the Online Application form is Started from 02 June, 2018 and the Last Date for Submitting the Online Application Form is 15 June, 2018. Candidates Can Check the Details of Recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
About Exam :
Those Eligible Candidates who filled the Online Application form Successfully will face the Exam. The Exam will be Scheduled on September October 2019 and the Date will be Announce Soon on the Official Website. The Written Exam will be Conducted First.
Examination Date – September/October 2018
Admit Card :
THE CUT OFF PERCENTAGE WILL BE CALCULATED TAKING INTO CONSIDERATION BEST OF FIVE SUBJECTS (INCLUSION OF MATHS AND PHYSICS MANDATORY).
Admit cards/ Call Letter/ Hall Ticket of Indian Navy SSR, AA 02/2019 batch to be Available on the end of the month August, 2018. to check Latest Status of Admit Card Please Login your Account on Indian Navy Official website (https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/en/account/login) otherwise Follow Given Below Link of Download Admit card…
Did You Forget Your Password? No Worry. You can get it Again.
Scheme Of Exam : Written exam will Consist of Objective Type questions.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and of objective type.
- Question Paper Will be Divided into 04 Parts and Each part will be of 25 Questions.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2.
- Duration of question paper will be of one hour (60 minutes).
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
Recruitment process :
- Written Test.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Medical Standards.
How to Download Admit Card (step by step) :
- Candidates Should Visit to the Official Website of Indian Navy http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/.
- Then Click on the Apply Online Link.
- After Clicking on the Apply Online Link Candidates Needs to Fill the Details of Email ID & Password.
- After Successfully login Candidates can download there Admit Card.
Important Link Area
|Admit Card||Available NOW|
|Recruitment||Detailed Indian Navy SSR Recruitment|
|Syllabus||Detailed Indian Navy SSR Syllabus|
||Download Indian Navy SSR Question Paper|
Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post.