Indian Navy Sailor Admit Card for 02/2017 Batch SSR/ MR/ NMR/ AA Posts Indian Navy Admit Card 2016 Download Navy Senior Secondary Recruits 02/2017 batch Call Letter Exam Date Syllabus latest news update
Indian Navy SSR Admit Card 2016-17
Indian Navy is going to organize exam for post of Sailor-Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) 2/2017 Batch in Mar/ Apr, 2017. Candidates are waiting for their respective Admit Cards. Admit Card for Senior Secondary Recruits are Now available for Download from Feb, 2017.
The Call-up letter and Admit card for written examination for SSR/ MR/ NMR- 02/2017 and AA-142 batches can be downloaded from the Given below Direct Download Link…..
- The Recruitment Test for SSR 02/2017 Batch is Scheduled during March/April 2017
Indian Navy is Central government body for recruitment of various vacancies for Naval Staff. Indian Navy had invited applications for Batch Starting from August 2017.
Scheme Of Exam: Written exam will Consist of Objective Type questions.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
Admit Cards/Call Letter will be available for Download from last week of August, 2016 at Navy website. Candidates will be able to download their admit cards from Navy website http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in.
Procedure for Download Admit Card:
(I)- If you do not have Registration Number/ Online Application No.–
1. Select Entry Type.
2. Enter first alphabet of your Name as in the Matric certificate.
3. Enter first alphabet of your fathers name as in the Matric certificate.
4. Select your Date Of Birth by click on calendar.
5. Click only once on the “SUBMIT” button.
(II)- If you have Email id.–
1. Select Entry Type.
2. Enter Your email id.
3. Click only once on the “SUBMIT” button.
- Click Here to Download Indian Navy Sailor SSR 02/2017 Admit Card – Available from Feb 2017
For More Information Please visit: http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post.