Indian Navy SSR Admit Card for 08/2018 Batch Indian Navy Sailor Exam Call Letter/ Hall Ticket 2017-18 Download Navy Senior Secondary Recruits August 2018 batch Exam Admit Card 2018 Check Indian Navy SSR Exam Date
Indian Navy SSR Admit Card 2018
- Click Here to Give Indian Navy SSR Online Mock Test-3
- Click Here to Give Indian Navy SSR Online Mock Test-2
- Click Here to Give Indian Navy SSR Online Mock Test-1
Indian Navy is Central government body for recruitment of various vacancies for Naval Staff. Indian Navy had invited applications for Batch Starting from August 2018. Indian Navy is going to organize exam for post of Sailor-Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) 08/2018 Batch. There are Many interested Candidates who filled the Online Application Form. The Process of Submitting the Online Application form is Started from 27 Nov, 2017 and the Last Date for Submitting the Online Application Form is 10 Dec, 2017. Candidates Can Check the Details of Recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
About Exam :
Those Eligible Candidates who filled the Online Application form Successfully will face the Exam. The Exam will be Scheduled on Mar/ Apr 2018 and the Date will be Announce Soon on the Official Website. The Written Exam will be Conducted First.
Examination Date – Mar/ Apr 2018
Admit Card :
Admit cards/ Call Letter/ Hall Ticket of Indian Navy SSR, AA 08/2018 batch to be Available on the end of the month Jan, 2018. to check Latest Status of Admit Card Please Login your Account on Indian Navy Official website (https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/en/account/login) otherwise Follow Given Below Link of Download Admit card…
Click Here to Download Indian Navy Sailor SSR Admit Card 08/2018 Batch – Available in the End Week of January 2018
Did You Forget Your Password? No Worry. You can get it Again.
Scheme Of Exam : Written exam will Consist of Objective Type questions.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and of objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2.
- Duration of question paper will be of one hour (60 minutes).
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
Recruitment process :
- Written Test.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Medical Standards.
How to Download Admit Card (step by step) :
- Candidates Should Visit to the Official Website of Indian Navy http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/.
- Then Click on the Apply Online Link.
- After Clicking on the Apply Online Link Candidates Needs to Fill the Details of Email ID & Password.
- After Successfully login Candidates can download there Admit Card.
Important Link Area
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post.