Indian Navy SSR Admit Card for 08/2019 Batch Indian Navy Sailor Exam Call Letter/ Hall Ticket 2018-19 Download Navy Senior Secondary Recruits August 08/2019 August 2019 batch Exam Admit Card 2018 2019 Check Indian Navy SSR Exam Date Indian Navy SSR Sailor Exam date News Update Expected Exam date
Indian Navy SSR Admit Card 2019
Latest updated On 19.02.2019 : Indian Navy SSR Batch August 2019 Admit card IS Released……….Download now Through The Link Given Below………..
Download Admit Card for AA / SSR / MR from respective dashboard (Use Desktop or Laptop only)
Download Indian Navy SSR August 2019 Admit Card:- Available NOW from 19 Feb
Did You Forget Your Password? No Worry. You can get it Again.
Indian Navy is Central government body for recruitment of various vacancies for Naval Staff. Indian Navy had invited applications for Batch Starting from August 2018. Indian Navy is going to organize exam for post of Sailor-Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) 08/2019 Batch. There are Many interested Candidates who filled the Online Application Form. The Process of Submitting the Online Application form is Started from 04 December , 2018 and the Last Date for Submitting the Online Application Form is 30 December, 2018. Candidates Can Check the Details of Recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
About Exam :
Those Eligible Candidates who filled the Online Application form Successfully will face the Exam. Online exam for SSR-Aug 2019 batches will be conducted from 23 – 28 Feb 2019. The Written Exam will be Conducted First.
Examination Date – 26 – 28 Feb 2019
Admit Card :
THE CUT OFF PERCENTAGE WILL BE CALCULATED TAKING INTO CONSIDERATION BEST OF FIVE SUBJECTS (INCLUSION OF MATHS AND PHYSICS MANDATORY).
Admit cards/ Call Letter/ Hall Ticket of Indian Navy SSR, AA 08/2019 batch to be Available on the end of the month January 2019. to check Latest Status of Admit Card Please Login your Account on Indian Navy Official website (https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/en/account/login) otherwise Follow Given Below Link of Download Admit card…
Scheme Of Exam : Written exam will Consist of Objective Type questions.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and of objective type.
- Question Paper Will be Divided into 04 Parts and Each part will be of 25 Questions.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2.
- Duration of question paper will be of one hour (60 minutes).
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
- Penalty for Wrong Answer. Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper. There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate.
Recruitment process :
- Written Test.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Medical Standards.
How to Download Admit Card (step by step) :
- Candidates Should Visit to the Official Website of Indian Navy http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/.
- Then Click on the Apply Online Link.
- After Clicking on the Apply Online Link Candidates Needs to Fill the Details of Email ID & Password.
- After Successfully login Candidates can download there Admit Card.
Important Link Area
|Admit Card||Available NOW|
|Recruitment||Detailed Indian Navy SSR Recruitment|
|Syllabus||Detailed Indian Navy SSR Syllabus|
||Download Indian Navy SSR Question Paper|
Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post.