MHA Intelligence Bureau Announced Recruitment Notification 2018 for 1054 Security Assistant (Executive) Vacancies MHA IB Security Assistant Recruitment 2018 Check Full Details MHA IB Security Asst. Bharti 2018 Check Eligibility Criteria Apply Online Last Date
MHA IB Security Assistant Recruitment 2018
Online applications are invited from Indian nationals for direct recruitment to the post of Security Assistant (Executive) in the following Subsidiary Intelligence Bureaux, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India.
Detail of Vacancies :
Security Assistant (Executive) :- 1054 posts
Age Limit :
Candidate’s Age Should Not exceeding 27 years
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST & by 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for departmental candidates up to 40 years of age who have rendered 3 years of regular & continuous service. This relaxation is applicable only to Central Govt. Civilian employees holding civil posts & not applicable to personnel working in PSUs, Autonomous/ Statuary bodies , etc.
- The age limit is relaxable up to age of 35 years for general candidates & up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women & women judicially separated from their husbands & not remarried.
- The age limit is relaxable for ex-servicemen as well as for candidates who were domiciled in J&K from 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989 as well as the children & dependents of victims of communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat as per the Govt. instructions in this regard issued from time to time.
- The age limit is relaxable up to maximum 5 years to the meritorious sports persons specified in Para 1 (a) of D.o.P. & A.R., O.M. No. 14015/1/76 – Estt.(D), dated 4.8.1980 . The candidate claiming for age relaxation i n this category must have the desired certificate in the form & from the authority prescribed in OM under reference. (As per the annexure at the end of the advertisement)
Pay Scale :
Rs. 5200 – 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000 (PB – 1) plus admissible Central Govt. allowances. [Under revision as per the recommendations of 7th C.P.C.]
Educational Qualification :
(i) Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education, and
(ii) Knowledge of any one of the local language/dialect mentioned in Table ‘A’ above against each SIB /Centre of examination.
Application Fee :
Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty only). Only male candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay the fee. All SC/ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
How to Pay Fee :
The examination fee can be paid offline or online AFTER A GAP OF ONE WORKING DAY FROM THE DATE OF REGISTRATION.
Online Payment- The applicants having Internet Banking, ATM – Cum – Debit Card and Credit Card of State Bank of India, including Rupay Card or any other bank can pay the fees through ‘SBI Collect’ option. The candidates would be required to provide their registration number, date of birth, etc during the process of online payment. The fee could be paid online AFTER A GAP OF ONE WORKING DAY.
Offline Payment- (Cash Deposit): The applicant will be required to take a printout of Challan form & deposit the fee in cash in any branch of State Bank of India AFTER A GAP OF ONE WORKING DAY. A counterfoil of this Challan would be given back to the candidate by the bank, indicating the transaction ID, which may be retained by the candidates.
How to Apply :
Applications should be submitted online through MHA’s website (www.mha.gov.in) or NCS portal (www.ncs.gov.in) only. Applications will NOT be accepted through any other mode. Candidates Should Read All the Instruction Carefully Before Submit a Online Application Form.
|For online Registration related issues:||For payment related issues:|
|Phone No.: +918800023535
[10:00 AM to 06:00 PM; Monday to Saturday]
Email : [email protected]
|Phone No.: 011-23093353
[10:00 AM to 05:00 PM; Monday to Saturday, except 2nd & 4thSaturday]
Important Dates :
|Last Date of Application Submission||10.11.2018 till 2359 hours|
|Submit Application Fee (Offline)||12.11.2018 – 13.11.2018|
Important Link Area :-
|Syllabus Exam Pattern||Detailed MHA IB Security Assistant Syllabus
|Admit Card||Download MHA IB Security Assistant Admit Card|