RSMSSB Librarian Syllabus 2016 Check RSMSSB Librarian Grade III Syllabus and Exam structure Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Librarian Exam Pattern RSMSSB Exam Syllabus
RSMSSB Librarian Syllabus 2016
Exam Notice:- Recently, Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) had issued a Advertisement For recruitment of 562 Librarian Grade III post. The Written Exam will Be conducted on 13 November, 2016. A large number of candidates is going to participate in the Librarian Exam. As we know, Exam levels are being increasingly evident. Hence, candidate, should do better preparation for qualifying the exam. Here We are providing the prescribed pattern of RSMSSB exam with detailed syllabus.
RSMSSB is going to organize the Librarian Exam in the Month of November, 2016. So, Candidate don’t have much time to prepare for exam. Candidate need to know the correct Exam Syllabus details. So, they can prepare what they Should. So, We have provided all the information about the Exam pattern and Detailed RSMSSB Librarian Syllabus for the Librarian. More details are given Below..
Exam Pattern:- The Exam Paper will have two Parts. More Information is as follows..
|1.||Part A – General Knowledge||100|
|2.||Part B -Library and Information Science and Basic Knowledge of Computer||200|
- The Question Paper will be objective type with multiple choices of answers.
- The Exam will have total 300 marks.
- Minimum qualifying marks in Exam is 40 %. Those candidates who can not get the minimum marks will not be qualified.
- Time duration for the Exam is 03:00 hours.
- There is also negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
Exam Syllabus :- RSMSSB Librarian Exam Syllabus as follows :-
Part A :- General Knowledge
- Main Source of Rajasthan history
- Main Prehistoric civilizations of Rajasthan.
- Major dynasties and their accomplishments.
- Mughal-Rajput relations.
- Key features of architecture.
- Important Forts, Monuments & Structures.
- Religious Movement of Rajasthan and Folk god-goddess.
- Main Handicraft, painting, styles of Rajasthan.
- Rajasthani language works of literature Major regional languages.
- Fair, festival, folk music, folk dance, musical instruments, jewelry.
- Rajasthani Culture,Tradition and Heritage.
- Important Historic tourism Palace.
- Main Personality of Rajasthan.
- Princely states of Rajasthan and British treaties, Mass movement of 1857
- Farmers and public Revolution movement,and the movement Prjamandal.
- Integral of Rajasthan.
- Political Awareness of Rajasthan.
Geography of Rajasthan
- Status and Expansion.
- Main Physic Department – Desert region, Aravali Mountain region, planes.
- Drainage system.
- Natural vegetation.
- Forest and Wildlife Conservation.
- Environmental and ecological issues.
- Agro-climatic and major crops.
- Multipurpose projects.
- Irrigation Projects.
- water conservation
Part B:– Library and Information Science and Basic Knowledge of Computer
Foundation of library and information Science
Library Classification and Cataloguing
Library Organisation and Management
Reference Service and Information Sources
Basics of Computer
For More Information Please Visit:- http://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
Candidate can write their question related to the Exam in the comment box. We will try to assist you with best of our knowledge..
All The Best