SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 SSC LDC/ DEO Hall Ticket Call Letter 2020 Download Tier 1 2 Written Exam Check Exam Date Lower Division Clerk Tier 1 Tier 2 Tier 3 News Update release Official Link Kab Ayega Application Status
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019
Preface – SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2017, This is the information to all concerned aspirants who are going to appear in SSC Inter (10+2) Level examination in the month of March, 2018 to become LDC or DEO or Postal/ Sorting Assistants. In this post candidates will get the full updates and announcements regarding “SSC CHSL Exam 2017” and its Admit Card/ Hall Ticket “SSC CHSL 10+2 Admit Card”. The work of application submission and scrutiny is in under process, SSC Admit Card 2017 will be available some days prior to examination, you must have to visit this post regularly time-to-time. Get all the Details regarding SSC CHSL Admit Card through the Post Given….
““SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019””
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is fully responsible to conduct a online written examination named Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination every year. A candidate who have passed the Intermediate (10+2 Level or 12th) exam from a recognized Board is eligible to take part in this exam. From This year SSC has changed the exam pattern of Pre Exam. This year SSC will be conducted an Online Exam for Tier-I. Through this exam SSC recruits the candidates for LDC & DEO in various Govt. Ministries & Subordinate offices and this year Postal/Sorting Assistants and Court Clerks also. SSC CHSL 2017 Tier-I Online Test will be conducted in the month of March, 2018.
SSC CHSL 2017 Tier-1 Online Test Date → 04.03.2018 to 26.03.2018
SSC CHSL 2017 Tier-2 Descriptive Test Date →
Admit Cards will be available for Downloading in upcoming dates. Candidates are advised to keep in touch with SSC Official Website & Our Website for Latest Updates.
Tier – I Exam Pattern :- SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2017 & Scheme is given below :
- The Exam Will be Computer Based (Tier 1).
- The Exam Will be Online Objective Type.
- Written exam consist of one objective type paper of 200 Marks.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Section 1, 3 & 4.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- Total Time Duration for this exam is 01:00 Hours (60 minutes).
Descriptive Test Pattern : The Exam Pattern will be as Follows:
- Descriptive test will be of Total 100 Marks.
- The duration of the paper would be for one hour.
- Descriptive Test will be taken in Pen & Paper Mode.
How to Download Admit Card :- Eligible Candidates can Download their Online Admit Card or Duplicate Admit Cards. SSC Aspirants need to follow the given steps:-
- Go to Website of Region, from which you apply & opted the Exam Center.
- Next Step is to Click on the Download Duplicate Admit Card Link for SSC 10+2 Exam.
- Online Applicants (Candidates who apply Online for the SSC Exam) can Download their Admit Card by Submitting their Registration ID (provided at the time of Registration) & Exam City/ Date of Birth.
- Candidates who know their Roll No. can Download Admit Card/ Call Letter by entering Roll No. & Exam City.
- Offline Applicants/ Candidates who lost their Registration ID can Download their Duplicate Admit Card by Submitting their NAME, FATHER’S NAME, DATE OF BIRTH & EXAM CITY.
NOTE : Candidates can Download their Respective Admit Cards One week Prior to their Exam Date.
Candidates can Download their Respective Duplicate Admit Cards/ Call Letter for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam (10+2 Exam) for Tier-II Online Test from the link given below in front of the Various Region. Aspirants can Click on the Regional Link from which they choose exam city & Download Admit Card. Candidates are advised to take Print Out of the Downloaded Admit Card. Download SSC CHSL Admit Card from the given Links:-
|State/UT||Region/Sub Region||DOWNLOAD LINK||LISTS|
|Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand||North Region||Available NOW
|Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa||Western Region||Available NOW
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||MP Sub-Region||Available NOW|
|West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim||Eastern Region||Available NOW
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||North Eastern Region||Available NOW|
|Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamilnadu||Southern Region||Available NOW|
|Karnataka, Kerala||KKR Region||Available NOW|
|Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||North Western Region||Available NOW|
|Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||Central Region||Available NOW
Note :- Candidates must carry at least one photo bearing IDENTITY PROOF in original such as Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by University/College, Income Tax Pan Card to the examination center, failing which THEY SHALL NOT BE ALLOWED TO APPEAR FOR THE EXAMINATION.
Important Link Area:
|Recruitment Details||CLICK HERE|
|Tier III Syllabus||CLICK HERE|
|For More Details||http://www.ssc-cr.org/|
Candidates can leave their comment in the comment box given below. Don’t Hesitate to ask any query related to this post. Our Panel will try to assist you.