SSC CHSL Descriptive Test Pattern 2017 Combined Higher Secondary 10+2 Exam 2016 Pattern and Syllabus Descriptive Test 2017 SSC LDC & DEO 2017 Descriptive Exam Pattern Check Latest SSC 10+2 Descriptive Test Pattern & Syllabus
SSC 10+2 Descriptive Test Syllabus 2016-17
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has organized a Combined All India Open Examination for recruitment to the posts of Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk for which 12th Standard Pass or equivalent is the minimum qualification. Candidates who passed in the Objective Test Now have to appear for Descriptive Test. Exam pattern and syllabus of SSC CHSL 10+2 Descriptive exam is discussed here.
Selection Process : The final merit of the successful candidates would be determined on the basis of total score obtained by them in Tier-I (Written Exam) and Tier-II (Descriptive Test).
NOTE : The candidates are further informed that the Skill Test/ Typing Test is proposed to be held immediately thereafter. The specific dates for the same would be uploaded on the website of the Commission and Regional Offices shortly.
Descriptive Test Pattern: The written examination will consist of Descriptive Type Paper. Under the provisions of the Notice as referred above the Commission has introduced an additional stage of Examination, i.e. Tier-II in CHSL, 2016 which would be a descriptive paper of 100 marks in ‘Pen and Paper’ mode.
- Descriptive test will be of Total 100 Marks.
- The duration of the paper would be for one hour.
- Descriptive Test will be taken in Pen & Paper Mode.
Descriptive Test Syllabus & Other Notable Points :
- This paper has been introduced to assess the writing skills of the candidates which is necessary in Government jobs.
- The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter/ Application writing of approximately 150-200 words.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent.
- The performance in Tier II would be included for preparing merit.
- The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English. Part paper written in Hindi and Part in English will not be evaluated.
For more information please visit :- http://ssc.nic.in/
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR EXAM
If you have any problem/ query, You can leave your comments in the comment box. If you want any suggestion/ Tip, you are most welcome. We will make a full try to assist you.